Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should email itv or loose women as u have no mask Nadia.. carol that is going out everywhere spreading & no giving a toss & Denise in Barbados ranting about the government & how she is going to do as she pleases
Loose women needs to come off air

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
BUT she announced recently she will be starting Couch to 5k 🤣🤣🤣 4th time I believe! 🤣🤣🤣
They have no credibility whatsoever!

So Vlogmass is not stuck in a YT “processing station” tonight 😏😏🤔🤔 👋👋 Manky has done his job on time! Well yet to see …

Wonder if his advent read along can go ahead if he is no longer “editing” or another excuse is on it’s way 🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
BUT she announced recently she will be starting Couch to 5k 🤣🤣🤣 4th time I believe! 🤣🤣🤣
They have no credibility whatsoever!

So Vlogmass is not stuck in a YT “processing station” tonight 😏😏🤔🤔 👋👋 Manky has done his job on time! Well yet to see …

Wonder if his advent read along can go ahead if he is no longer “editing” or another excuse is on it’s way 🥱
Nadia will do about 3 & 1/2 days of couch to 5k, again 🙄 Good grief what's the point with her half arsed challenges- it's like groundhog day!!
Vlogmas delays are because of vanity project 'weekly bullshit rushes' then, good to know 👍 & even better that I don't watch, don't give a tit and certainly wouldn’t give that pair any of my money!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
i think the instagram thing about kate beckinsale was just done cos they are desperate for content for vlogmas.....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Someone should email itv or loose women as u have no mask Nadia.. carol that is going out everywhere spreading & no giving a toss & Denise in Barbados ranting about the government & how she is going to do as she pleases
Loose women needs to come off air
She really is full of tit, so scared in the first lockdown about going out, that didn't last long, now not wearing a mask? Am surprised at itv for letting her get away with filming this?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
83F1129A-8067-44AE-B5F3-747E100D8AEA.jpeg
00244AE4-B567-4139-854F-25006CBB472F.jpeg

‘Really busy’ isn’t good enough dear subs… you’re paying for a service, and they are taking your money but failing to deliver what you are paying for.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
i think the instagram thing about kate beckinsale was just done cos they are desperate for content for vlogmas.....
Probably. 🙄 I guess we should expect a whole episode to finding the ladder in the tit tip, raiding the clothes for the right outfit, getting the angles correct and Mark being a creep.

Last edited:
  • Sick
she normally conducts the ceremonial bumlicking sessions whilst eating a pack of kwisps. if they are paying for the honour, she needs to jolly well open a packet of pickled onion monster munch and present arse, else give them all refunds

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They should request a refund via youtube. I don't know how they get away with taking money and not delivering the content.
So agree, but they've got away it for ages! Can't believe how their subs don't realise it🤷‍♀️
But we all know how they work, incoming a vid about mankys mh chat, just to boost his ego!
I'd be mortified and ashamed if my oh treated me like he does her.

I find it hilarious that the Swadderleys use the word 'shooting' for their pathetic filming from a phone 🎥🎞🎬📷
I bet the manky pair have done a lot of personal 'shooting' over the years suitable for Soho 40 years ago. 🤢

Ahh, who said about the supermarket sweep sweatshirt? It is now a prize.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably. 🙄 I guess we should expect a whole episode to finding the ladder in the tit tip, raiding the clothes for the right outfit, getting the angles correct and Mark being a creep.
Quoting my own.... Yip. Predictable tit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.