Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must have been written by their management, they could not string a sentence together like that. (except for the nasty people reference :))
nah, the "we are proud of something someone else created" fudging at the end is classic narcissism from mank.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Only an absolute tosser would use the word unutterably in response to their subservients.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Only an absolute tosser would use the word unutterably in response to their subservients.
"unutterably" used in that manner is a sure sign of a bullshitter. people who are "speechless", describe stuff as"unutterable" and say "words cannot express" all the time, usually are niagaras of insincere bullcrap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
First Nittya won’t wear a mask in the theatre. Now she films behind the scenes at Loose Women and is the only person - other than McGiff - to not wear a mask. The cheek of her - she couldn’t extend a basic courtesy to crew members to wear a mask, lest it interfere with her ability to deliver high quality vlog content. Selfish.

Thread title suggestion (with a nod to the vlog edit due to alleged file corruption): The Swadderley Files: Maskless, Legless and “Corrupt”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I just don't get the piss taking of another woman disguised as humour and flattery. She's being a nasty attention seeking jealous witch, end of.

In addition, never being able to think of anything original themselves. 🙄 Pathetic.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I just don't get the piss taking of another woman disguised as humour and flattery. She's being a nasty attention seeking jealous witch, end of.

In addition, never being able to think of anything original themselves. 🙄 Pathetic.
Where is the shaking head emoji when you want one for this pathetic show.

Reactions: 18
also note how chichi still has her doughnut on......why has this not been sorted??? the main difference is probably that kate's animal hasn't got scabies

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
another case of I'm doing this great new diet but it's not really a diet and what's great about this diet is that I don't have to do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.