Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for the Sawalha-Adderleys not telling their subs what to do in the most dangerous way.. Nadia says "if you wanted to try it, I would say try..." and she goes on to tell the subs what to do, no warnings or anything 😡

Nadia is telling their followers how to do their 16/8 fad diet despite not being medically trained...

What about all of the diabetics who she's preeching to or people who need to eat with medication... It's so dangerous when influencers try to give medical advice...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The Moody one is so dreary and depressing and I wonder who told her she can sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of the comments under a recent Vlogmas asked why they didn’t decorate the trees with the girls as it’s such a nice thing to do as a family. Mark’s blunt reply was because they don’t like to be on camera. How sad is that? Mark and Nadia would rather reenact this ridiculous melodrama of putting the decorations up by themselves each year for the approval of a small number of strangers on YouTube than do it privately with their children. They’re denying their children of basic family experiences due to their out of control egos. Is the adoration of their small army of ‘subs’ and the tax avoidance scheme really worth missing out on so many precious family memories together? Still, I suppose they could rewatch Mark nearly falling out of a loft and Nadia acting like an overgrown baby in their twilight years together.
also M is on camera quite a lot and does Popcorn Crap Junkies

Reactions: 9
One of the comments under a recent Vlogmas asked why they didn’t decorate the trees with the girls as it’s such a nice thing to do as a family. Mark’s blunt reply was because they don’t like to be on camera. How sad is that? Mark and Nadia would rather reenact this ridiculous melodrama of putting the decorations up by themselves each year for the approval of a small number of strangers on YouTube than do it privately with their children. They’re denying their children of basic family experiences due to their out of control egos. Is the adoration of their small army of ‘subs’ and the tax avoidance scheme really worth missing out on so many precious family memories together? Still, I suppose they could rewatch Mark nearly falling out of a loft and Nadia acting like an overgrown baby in their twilight years together.
I have a child the same age as Kiki and thought the same. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Well that song by Moodie is so dreary and the video, wow, really bad 👎 😳
First of all, the lighting, when it comes on, is dreadful, it shows every flaw and makes her look bigger than she is, it gives her a huge double chin!! The dancers look like year 1 gymnasts from the local polytechnic.... the song, omg, about as memorable as lift music 😳
I can't believe it isn't a parody 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back in October there was a young singer song writer on Jools Holland called Lola Young at first I thought it was
Moodie but then I realised this girl can actually play the guitar and sing. Turns out she is from SW London and
used to hang out at Crystal Palace Park I wonder if Moodie knows of her and is trying to be her. Thing is Lola Young
has more content in her music and she projects passion in her performance whereas Moodie just looks and sounds
fed up… Check out Lola on the late late show with James Corden on you tube.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can’t see that being Christmas number one this year or next ……..
People have suffered enough
Although the parenting she has received in that naval gazing environment isn’t going to inspire her to release something along the lines of
Bobby McFerrin …. Don’t worry be happy 😃
Everything is doom and gloom and staring into the abyss 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Sad
I do feel bad for Maddie. She has no A levels or GCSEs through no fault of her own. If you're going to give up all formal qualifications to focus on your instrument, you'd better knock people's socks off... her voice doesn't do that for me, to say the least.

She doesn't have literally anything else to focus on careerwise though... so what is she to do? Night school, perhaps.

• Sad
I do feel bad for Maddie. She has no A levels or GCSEs through no fault of her own. If you're going to give up all formal qualifications to focus on your instrument, you'd better knock people's socks off... her voice doesn't do that for me, to say the least.

She doesn't have literally anything else to focus on careerwise though... so what is she to do? Night school, perhaps.
Night school would mean a little bit of conforming 😂 and the Sawalha-Adderley Seniors all seem to refuse to conform... Sadly she's probably going to end up unemployed, perpetually stoned & angry at her parents for the rest of her life (inspired by her dead beat dad)

Lola sang the John Lewis Christmas Song, I remember looking her up at the time, she has a huge following of thousands where a Moodie struggles to get a couple of hundred followers according to Spotify...

I skimmed through Green Fingered Hell, I'm astounded thryve had their tall trees chopped down... I bet the neighbours at the back of them have been complaining for years as they were so unsightly and will have sucked the light ftom the neighbours garden aswell as the Sawalha-Adderleys!

The funniest part of the vlog is where the tree surgeons completely and utterly walk all over Mark's planted garden... Like us, the tree guys will have assumed the garden was just a mess and weeds 😂 Marks face was an absolute picture as they just stomped all over his masterpiece garden... Worth a watch just for that & to see something thryve had to pay for 😂

• Haha

Well it looks like from what I have seen on her IG she is promoting her GREATEST TITS album 🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow after all these years the garden is still a mess. I couldn't live like that, so much filth and clutter on the deck.:sick:

Night school would mean a little bit of conforming 😂 and the Sawalha-Adderley Seniors all seem to refuse to conform... Sadly she's probably going to end up unemployed, perpetually stoned & angry at her parents for the rest of her life (inspired by her dead beat dad)

Lola sang the John Lewis Christmas Song, I remember looking her up at the time, she has a huge following of thousands where a Moodie struggles to get a couple of hundred followers according to Spotify...

I skimmed through Green Fingered Hell, I'm astounded thryve had their tall trees chopped down... I bet the neighbours at the back of them have been complaining for years as they were so unsightly and will have sucked the light ftom the neighbours garden aswell as the Sawalha-Adderleys!

The funniest part of the vlog is where the tree surgeons completely and utterly walk all over Mark's planted garden... Like us, the tree guys will have assumed the garden was just a mess and weeds 😂 Marks face was an absolute picture as they just stomped all over his masterpiece garden... Worth a watch just for that & to see something thryve had to pay for 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Nadia added a cow to her wreath for Mark, was that because he used to partake in cow tipping? :unsure:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Off she goes with another Instagram rant re the government... She started today's rant EXACTLY the same as the 1st one only today she came running to her messy room instead of the car...

They are DESPERATELY hoping her rants will mean new followers for their dying vlogs...

HOW MANY TIMES DID THE SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS BREAK LOCKDOWN RULES?????

PS... I've never noticed she had a lazy eye before? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
COFFEE MOANING Government LYING about Xmas Party?
They sound so hypocritical and self righteous talking about breaking lockdown rules and she calls her self an influencer can’t she see she’s just as bad as them….sorry about big text 😁

• Heart
:coffee:Coffee Moaning and it is Wednesday already. I'm just looking at their YouTube page and they still have a message to donate to Young Minds UK. I thought that was just a quiz night thing. :unsure: Title today is "Government LYING About Xmas Party? Ministers Ditch Media Appearences. What's Next?" Faith is pissed off with the government, wants Boris out, but knows he is Teflon. Nicola says she won't stay long, as she has to walk her dog. Sandra wants Boris to resign. Morning, morning, morning, morning, morning.

"Good morning, Happy Vlogmas, Happy, Happy Christmas" says Nadia. Newbie spiel about easing into the news. Talk about being astonished and in disbelief "about this party thing." Roll call but before that, Nadia asks if anyone has seen the film of Allegra Stratton, Boris' media spokesperson. Nadia goes on her phone whilst Mark does the roll call. I have to say that the botox is very noticeable today. I keep staring at it and that forehead is not moving. :sneaky: So there was a media film from a year ago done by this Stratton chick and Nadia says unbelievable and she manages to get that top line on her forehead. So she didn't admit to a party this Allegra, but she was lighthearted around the answer. Talk of cheese and wine, no social distancing ha, ha. Nadia says she was dying for her. Why? Chat about restrictions and this film release to make the rabble rise against Boris. Mark says she knew they were being filmed and he says that's what makes them scary, being out of touch. Jen Legs says she is a Tory and she is beyond fucked off. Mark says they aren't a couple of liberal, Guardian reading twats, but then says they are. "I don't read Guardian" says Nads. 🤣 The senior backbenchers are "incandescent." That would be the polite version of beyond fucked off. 🤭 Sajid Javid was supposed to meet the mediascrum and he cancelled and no Tories will be doing any interviews. Nadia calls it a dictatorship. When Stephen Harper was PM of Canada, that POS REFUSED to participate in media scrums. He would always walk past reporters and never engaged. Twerp. 😡

Nadia says the gov't think the public as so bleeping stupid and can't wait for PM questions. Mark says he only bounces questions back. Mark clicks his pen and says The Scum is the only paper not covering this on the front page. Fluff, scruch, fluff, scrunch. Labour is ahead at 3% in the polls. Talk about the party being a superspreader event. Tracey says that everyone has broken the rules. Speak for yourself. Private Eye says The Scum had a party the same night. "They can't skew their editorial coverage because of their own behaviour" says Mark. Nadia: "We are moving into a bleeping dictatorship." And Mark is off telling us that this idea that we live in a democracy is a fantasy without proportional representation, in a two party system with a right wing press. Well, I agree as first past the post sucks. "In any other country, they would describe the press we have as propaganda." I would call it glorified gossip for profit and influence, tomayto, tomahto. 😏 Mark is calling the attacks on the BBC reprehensible. All that sell it nonsense, you need a public broadcaster, but BBC News hasn't been very good since the early 2000s. Right-wingers always witch about the CBC, a channel that would kill to have the funding the BBC has. Mark says he finds the BBC infuriating at times, but it is the principle. This Mark being the broken clock that is right twice a day thing is making my head spin. 😵 Doorbell goes, Nadia gets up and Mark continues being Angry McPointy. Democracy, gaslighting, extremism oh my! Says he wants to be more like Germany, even if you do get weak gov't. To be fair, in the Westminster system there are minority and coalition gov'ts. They don't always end up like that doofus Nick good for nothing Clegg.

Mark goes on about people wanting a pompous moron at the helm. Nadia says "these people are so far removed from all of us." Kind of like you and your subs. 😏 Nadia brings up that dipstick Dominic Raab saying he doesn't believe people in Britain are choosing between eating and heating. I'm sure those people still with the hydro out are saying chance would be a fine thing. Nadia says on LBC were ringing up defending them. I would ask if they are on the Tory payroll. :unsure: "It's like Stockholm syndrome" says Nadia. "Totally, Stockholm syndrome, gaslighting..." chimes in Mark. Mark brings up Brexit. Mark hates that the country is so polarized, but I would say to him that it isn't unique to Britain, look at the States, there is an element in Canada of it and I'm sure it is a mental plague going on around the world. A chatter says it's real life Animal Farm. Apparently Ant and Dec of all people weighed in, addressing the Boris as "the PM for now." :ROFLMAO: Ant is still a crappy drunk driver pass it on! :mad: Nadia thinks the Tory backbenchers might finish him off now. Nadia says she would have Teresa May back tonight. According to Nadia Keir Starmer has a thin voice, no charisma and he has no delivery, but is "probably, almost definitely, an incredibly bright man." I can imagine Starmer saying gee thanks Nadia.

Mark says if the gov't puts in restrictions, who is going to follow them? Nadia talks about omnicron being a live vaccine, whipping through the population. Talk about numbers going up quickly and the NHS being fucked by cuts. There's a band name. Hi, we're Fucked by Cuts! :ROFLMAO: Why aren't they talking about Amazon's cloud getting knocked out? Calling Jacob Rees-Mogg vile now. Minky Moo says he is like an evil character in a children's book. Nadia says oh he is sooo, then says we didn't have the vaccine at Christmas. Talk about the Tory backbenchers being the checks and balances of the gov't. Talk about Allegra being a scapegoat for all this crap. Nadia asks if there is an apology and she says no. Janice says there will a big Royal story to divert attention. Attorney-General went into No.10 to give legal advice. Sharon says they are fecked. "This is a COUP!!" Nadia asks if they can boot Boris, but someone in his place and continue to govern and Mark says yes. Yes, BUT, that person would have to call an election, as they have no public mandate to govern. Mark compares the Tories to foxhounds smelling blood. Toffee barks and the doorbell goes, Nadia gets up to get it. Welcome to Patricia. Vlog landing and Mark apologizes for getting so cross, as he gets angry that people don't see they are being played with. Nadia yells to Mark they need a password and he has to get his phone. TAKE CARE GUYS, LOTS OF LOVE, SEE YA LATER TODAY. That was boring. Buh-bye! :sleep:

• Heart
  • Haha
They broke lockdown rules I seem to remember them having a party for moody's birthday, such lying toerags and they are in no position to criticize anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Nadia should take her mega rants the whole way to number 10 wearing her riots not diets hat
That would show Bojo major major influencers mean business… 🤨
I’m not sure about the rest of you but I’ll be doing whatever the feck I want this Christmas
If it means dancing on the tables or staying in my kip that’s what I’ll do
Cheers everyone 🎁🎁🎁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.