Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG that's awful! I zoomed in on the photo and the poor dog looks like she's being eaten alive. Abusive bastards.
How could any vet have not been able to diagnose this condition? It is obvious that the ghastly grifting Swadderleys have full on been LYING to the general public. I agree entirely with you that they are abusive bastards.

Reactions: 17
I don't even get recommended their crap anymore but had a quick look to see if there's any improvements....none. Almost 15 minutes of him rambling with his mother - thanks goodness for the fast forward. The content is also 3 months old. Pointless, give it up Mark.

Reactions: 20
How could any vet have not been able to diagnose this condition? It is obvious that the ghastly grifting Swadderleys have full on been LYING to the general public. I agree entirely with you that they are abusive bastards.
I agree- I can see that dog's got mange just from that photo.

They must have been at least a month? with that condition. How long has toffee been wearing that collar- over a month surely. Just makes me wonder hoe long she was saying it was dog food etc and treating them with that stupid homeogpathich suitcase before they got a proper medical diagnosis. Fucking nurse ratched. Because they are wearing a collar and not able to scratch and bite themselves just means they are in discomfort from the infestation. they are just appalling.

A latest hometime is up. Up his own arse mank talks about editing the Norfolk blogs and how hilariously funny they are. It's every decreasing circles at this point.......Filiming of the filiming of the editing of.........or whatever. no actual content, except nadia a bit pissed with the woman that looks a bit like jimmy savile in drag in the back of a taxi, and nanny di going up and down stairs with great difficulty whilst stupid music is overlaid.

i wrote my section before reading this..... We are of one mind.

Reactions: 18
I've taken some time out to reflect, fellow tattlers. I think we're being a little unfair on Mark Adderley by overlooking the fact that constant troll bashing must be truly exhausting, especially when one's army is shrinking.
View attachment 840243
What an absolute treat to the nation this pair of dossers are the amount of time mark adderley spends picking his nose on camera, he must surely be at nearly PHD level in it, seems to be one of his favourite pastimes View attachment 840899
what’s with the dodgers hat indoors and dungarees on her

Reactions: 9
Why don’t they just drop the sawahla name, what was the point in that vlog? Personally I’ve never found it interesting watching someone going up and down the stairs and now I know I never will.

I have just seen the gravy going on the roast dinner. Wtf is it? It looks like she's spreading dog diarrhoea all over the plate, it's completely rank made me heave, it has to be a joke surely nobody would eat that muck.

Reactions: 18
I have just seen the gravy going on the roast dinner. Wtf is it? It looks like she's spreading dog diarrhoea all over the plate, it's completely rank made me heave, it has to be a joke surely nobody would eat that muck.
she put a glass of rozaaaaay in it, don't you know (i'm not joking: she actually did!)

Reactions: 15
Something in how she started to talk about this ‘agent’ she had that made me think it could’ve been the one that came out in the press to call her out for being a nasty piece of work…think Nadia actually said something like she said these things about me because ‘she loved me’?!?!? What planet is this woman on? A very deluded one…

Reactions: 16
I don't think they have. They wouldn't be stupid enough to have her parents over or Lisa and her kids. I think they all have scabies and I also think that Nadia has had her wrist Slapped by LW and that's why she hasn't been on. They have also had to accept that the dogs have been ill due to their neglect and the state of their home. But being the narcissistic twats that they are, they are smiling and lying their way through life as if they haven't done anything wrong.

I thought their vlogs couldn't get any worse. I was wrong.

Last edited:
I despise the way both of them take the piss out of their elderly parents. It isn't 'banter'... it is flagrant mockery. The latest vlog kicks off with Nittia imitating her father's accent. I'd whack her round the chops if I were her dad. Then onto Manky's long physical and mental mockery of his mother. I have no time for the old bore but ffs let her eat and bloody blow her nose without giving her a full on interrogation.
The Swadderleys have no talent, no skills, no humour. Just one big grifting yawn.

Reactions: 27
The smelly unwashed bastard has deleted all the comments on his latest vlog calling him out for his bullish behaviour towards his mother. Obviously he has something to hide.

Reactions: 25
The smelly unwashed bastard has deleted all the comments on his latest vlog calling him out for his bullish behaviour towards his mother. Obviously he has something to hide.

The lack of respect he shows her is disgraceful. I called him out on his behaviour towards her last year, along with many others i might add, and the twat blocked me, for about the eighth time. Shame on you Narc!

Reactions: 23
Poor Chichi, why does it look like she's in a cell?? That can't be comfy for her on a hard floor! Still cleaner than her home though
Those poor dogs
My personal view is the photo is alot about Nadia ! She is wearing jeans which she has said she has not been able to get into! She is clearly posing in the photo , like to say look at me I'm in Jean's look at my weight loss .
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the way she is positioned . I'm sorry but if my dog was suffering I would not be sat like that taking photos of my dog that is clearly suffering , yes they have taken her to the vet but why post this picture. Just look at Nadia and think about it look at her position . Just my view .

Hmm is she talking about Melanie Blake here?

These coffee mornings are so Incredibly boring! You know they talk about Trolls! My definition of a troll is a person who is very nasty and cruel, their definition of a troll is a person having a view . Well they both constantly call out so many people on their you tube , they use the word hate about lots of people, Boris for one Nadia is his worst Troll , not just him she calls out lots of others. But if a person has an opinion on her or mark then are trolls. They really need to realise that every one is entitled to have their own view but that does not mean they are a Troll. But what does Mark do press the Block button .

Last edited:
Drinking out of cans at the dinner table- talk about more dirt. Use a properly washed clean glass woman

Reactions: 12
They were talking on LW about recycling the LW wardrobe clothes and they were wearing each other’s … I’m not sure that’s such a good idea with All Nittys infestations ?

Reactions: 16
They were talking on LW about recycling the LW wardrobe clothes and they were wearing each other’s … I’m not sure that’s such a good idea with All Nittys infestations ?
She always seems to wear them home anyway and then keeps them. Another undeserved freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.