Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the self-absorbed wazzocks pity party continues

For F++ks sake buy yourself a bottle of vodka and put yourself out of your misery, your pity party is so boring now or shut up talking about it.

Wazzock made me laugh, not heard that for a long time but it was a word we used in Yorkshire many years ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Oh do please bore off already! 😴
Will he ever realise that no amount of booze is going to magically turn him into an interesting person! The irony being that some of the most interesting people are actually interested in others!
Conversations and experience are supposed to be reciprocal a balance of give and take?
Not just self absorbed naval gazing and hungering after what was.....which probably wasn't that interesting either!
For example the vomiting the fighting the being the pub bore (yeah for sure) the cheating on your ex partners Mark!
Yeah go dewy eyed with nostalgia over that!
I wonder what your daughter's would think about it all ?Considering when they were little probably all you did was go out on the lash!
Disgraceful silly little man there is nothing romantic about your past because your an escape artist someone who can't cope with reality and had to hide behind the persona of lad about town despite all the damage you've done!
Yeah how romantic would it have been if you'd killed someone drink driving!
#Fuckoff#Drydrunk#Absent father#Drunkdriver.....
Yeah good times!
Saddo!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh do please bore off already! 😴
Will he ever realise that no amount of booze is going to magically turn him into an interesting person! The irony being that some of the most interesting people are actually interested in others!
Conversations and experience are supposed to be reciprocal a balance of give and take?
Not just self absorbed naval gazing and hungering after what was.....which probably wasn't that interesting either!
For example the vomiting the fighting the being the pub bore (yeah for sure) the cheating on your ex partners Mark!
Yeah go dewy eyed with nostalgia over that!
I wonder what your daughter's would think about it all ?Considering when they were little probably all you did was go out on the lash!
Disgraceful silly little man there is nothing romantic about your past because your an escape artist someone who can't cope with reality and had to hide behind the persona of lad about town despite all the damage you've done!
Yeah how romantic would it have been if you'd killed someone drink driving!
#Fuckoff#Drydrunk#Absent father#Drunkdriver.....
Yeah good times!
Saddo!
the not doing something being equal to doing something is golden for this complete bleeping bore..... it means he can always crap on about it. he probably thinks it's creative. it isn't. it's just negative.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How has Nadia put up with this tit for so long? I know so many people who don't drink and are the life and soul. He needs to have facts he just doesn't have a personality; oh and I see Nadia was out with Lee so perhaps this is all just another guilt trip post. What a cry baby.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
How has Nadia put up with this tit for so long? I know so many people who don't drink and are the life and soul. He needs to have facts he just doesn't have a personality; oh and I see Nadia was out with Lee so perhaps this is all just another guilt trip post. What a cry baby.
I am sure you are right @Unsubscribed! Well spotted! Yet another guilt trip!
Wonder if she also got drunk during her 8/16 for health reasons ???

Attachments

• Sick
I think the post may also be to promote house wives of wherever on hulya on whatever. lol. is a tv company really paying for this sort of instagram promotion? Like who reads this dick's post and think i must watch what he's watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We had a pub for 25 years and after a few months my husband decided that when our student staff stayed after hours to play pool and drink until the early hours he was the only one who had to get up at 7am to get the pub set up so decided to stop drinking and left them to it and told them to lock the door after them. He/we still ran a very successful pub and he was always in the thick of the everything. He kept half a pint of beer behind every bar - we had 4 - and everybody thought he was drinking in every one of them.

• Heart
Manky has no friends at all and certainly no male ones. I wonder if his wonderful Friday nights out on the lash in Soho were him walking around on his own friendless, just getting drunk that must have been a lot of fun. He has such a settled life these days spending half of it talking into his camera to complete strangers and the rest of it craving booze and sex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Check out Nadia Sawalha's fixed smile and green eyes when she's forced to look at a photo of Frankie's belly ring.
(1) Frankie's Hilarious Tattoo Story Shocks the Panel | Loose Women - YouTube
..and surreptitiously sowing seeds of doubt into Frankie’s seemingly balanced and happy partnership that her husband should watch out that she may run off to Greece to live a free and wild life. Why, or even how would that even cross your mind over a discussion about a tattoo?
That woman only seems to work from negative and dark thoughts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
..and surreptitiously sowing seeds of doubt into Frankie’s seemingly balanced and happy partnership that her husband should watch out that she may run off to Greece to live a free and wild life. Why, or even how would that even cross your mind over a discussion about a tattoo?
I am just off to bed so will watch tomorrow but I was not a fan of Frankie but she now seems to get better now she has bedded in to LW - kick NS to the kerb Frankie. (y) (y)(y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

god he is an arseole
what a vile drunken pest he must have been
he's no different now
- has the same personality traits just isnt pissed up!
you are what you are Mark - with or without drink

Manky has no friends at all and certainly no male ones. I wonder if his wonderful Friday nights out on the lash in Soho were him walking around on his own friendless, just getting drunk that must have been a lot of fun. He has such a settled life these days spending half of it talking into his camera to complete strangers and the rest of it craving booze and sex.
yea he was probably one of those boring drunks that latches onto anyone
always by himself
the sort of person people would cross the street when they saw him coming
and not everyone who is out for a drink on a Friday would have acted like he did- pillock

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
that bit is very weird. I think nadia just says anything to get herself some attention. In this case suggesting frankie's case is the same as an unhappily married much older woman's who goes abroad and has an affair. so innapropriate. maybe it comes from jealousy, that she would seek to undermine someone else's sense of their relationship in such a negative way.

or maybe it's someone else who is the person bored in their marriage and wants to fly to greece and get some greek dick....and that person is just projecting?

after all, she has been quoting the film recently........

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

He is using SM rather than going to an AA meeting.

When one attends a 12 Step meeting i.e Alcoholics Anonymous to Gambling Anon etc.. the meeting is held by someone in sobriety and that person asks someone within the Fellowship to do a ‘ main share’ of their experience of whatever substance or behaviour which brought them to their rock bottom; in turn, everyone who sits in the room listening, can either share back or remain quiet. One finds gratitude in their own way by how they relate or do not relate to the main share. To be asked to main share is a nerve racking but essential experience and a huge part of one’s recovery and to sustain one’s sobriety.

Mank’s post, to be fair is interesting but only for those who are in some sort of recovery programme, it doesn’t have to be The Twelve Steps as that doesn’t suit everyone, there are many options out there.

HOWEVER…

It seems to me, when he ‘shares’ on IG he feels vindicated. He feels he has helped and therefore does not have to attend meetings, humble himself, offer himself for Tea & Coffee duty,( Avery important and worthy task,) be at the door to welcome vulnerable newcomers and, most importantly, be ready for someone to ask him to be their Sponsor. He is in his mind working the programme via Social Media without putting any of the hard and painful work in, and the cherry on the cake, he gets to post a ‘moody,filtered’ photo of himself.

May your Higher Power Grant you the Serentity Mark,
To Accept the things you cannot Change,
Courage to Change the Things You can,
Wisdom,
To know know the difference.

Stop damaging people Mr. ‘fixed blue tick.’ You are a dry drunk and are too scared to have people share back to you.

You have 35k followers, and could be doing very serious damage. NO WONDER YOU CAN’T SLEEP AT NIGHT.

You should be banned from SM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Manky yet again overpromising and underdelivering. No vlog as yet. It's no wonder the guy is unemployed. Timestamp 36:30

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I have a friend who is a recovering alcoholic. They haven't had a drink in 24 years and are one of the most fun loving, interesting and empathetic people I have ever met. They never talk about their previous relationship with alcohol unless its with someone they are mentoring through AA. Narky has allowed his addiction to define him because he has nothing else about him. He is shallow and unable to feel any real emotion other than anger and self pity. If he wasn't so vile I would actually feel sorry for him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They both live like pigs (sorry 🐷s)
Greedy, self-centered horrid hoarding lazy arsewipes. To think they have subjected their kids to this grab'n'throw lifestyle 💩
This is my last post for awile as I'll burst my brains if I look at anymore of this heinous, narcissistic familly 👎

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She puts up with it because she is an enabler, does not attend AlAnon meetings and is herself an addict, I think her primary addiction is food and secondary alcohol.

She holds a great amount of power over Manks in the relationship because his alcohol consumption was extreme, having to drink in the morning in order to function and avoid DT’S ( Delrium Tremins.). People have a warped idea of what alcoholics are.. lying on a bench in a park rolling around in vomit etc, or Mank’s experience; but any addiction is progressive.

We can all say ‘Oh I only drank 2-3 glasses of wine on Monday and Wednesday, but it’s Friday so I can drink two bottles and more on Saturday because I’ve worked hard all week.’ That is binge drinking And very harmful to one’s health. But one builds an intolerance, we can desensitise ourselves from what we are doing, which is basically, not being able to face life on life’s terms, and not managing our intake but ‘controlling’ it.

Problem drinking/problem eating/problem spending/problem gambling/problem sex..you get my drift..?

With those two, what came first? The chicken or the egg? She had her fair share of partying in showbizz circles long before he turned up and she has admitted her unhealthy relationship with food and dieting started from a very early age.

So i don’t think it’s a question of how does she put up with him? How do they put up with each other? I get the feeling if he were to question whether she has an addiction problem she would throw him under the first bus that passed their house.

If that were my partner and I was out with Lee, I would say come and have a drink and we will have Mocktails; but she can’t, her friendship with Lee without sounding ageist (is probably younger than her nephews) and is based on parties after work and lashings of alcohol.

She feels superior in Lee’s company, a star 🤩, and he probably thought when he first met her, brilliant, I’ll work through you to get to the ABFAB lot. Let’s be honest here, Absolutely Fabulous ( and may I not have to be ‘woke’ here) audience are LGBT+, and everyone else in society. She knows that. That’s why her relationship with him is built on getting smashed in Soho. She has nothing to offer him and he stays in contact because she is his only link to a Tv studio. She cares nothing for her husband, because he has nothing to offer, and I believe when he got sober he may possibly have had potential, but that would have meant her getting sober, and yes, you get sober with food, I’ve been sober with food for 20 years.

She chose palatable satiation over her husband, her daughters, her sister, her cousins, her friends and even her parents. All have suffered from what I believe to be the biggest ADDICT in the family, who slid under the radar: and this current DIET will be here downfall, because when she isn’t fasting, she will binge, not on green juices, but on everything she craves that suppress her feelings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

We got in from a drink in central London half an hour ago and there were no signs of the drunken Friday night scenes Mark Adderley describes.
I would have paid to see him take a late night dip in the Thames, though. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.