Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like it here!!! because everyone is fully respectful of other people’s opinions
They give their own and listen to others.
On the subject of vaccination it hasn’t worked out for my family anyone who went for it and got double jabbed and were ultra careful got covid
Those that went around throughout and remained unvaccinated did not
A close family member of mine took a heart attack after getting theirs they have aged 20 years since and fully regret having it, they were in a ward with people of all ages who had a similar experience
I have friends who have died because their cancer treatments were cancelled mid course because covid took first place one in her thirties
I wouldn’t take the jab for a million pounds I’ve had covid previously and I’ve had a blood clot in my leg the clot was far worse
Each to their own if people think it’s for them and it is safe and works then they can go ahead
People shouldn’t be afraid to voice their feelings for it,for or against
In medicine one size seldom fits all x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did they ever get a proper diagnosis for ChiChi? They said the vets said it was an infection but what kind of infection?

Reactions: 11
Did they ever get a proper diagnosis for ChiChi? They said the vets said it was an infection but what kind of infection?
They went extremely quiet about what is wrong with ChiChi once she was brought home and after they had gotten buckets of sympathy from the subs...

They are definitely hiding what's wrong with her. Toffee is also unwell and they are being vague about what is wrong with her also.

I think that their toxic garden with all of the rats, mess and gallons of chemical jacuzzi water that Nadia emptied into the garden have had something to do with the dogs illnesses...

The Sawalha-Adderleys only ever stay quiet about something when they have something to hide 🙄🤔😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The moaning about the cost of their pets treatment is just crass
I know people who are in regular jobs who would sell a kidney to get their beloved pets treated
Not surprised, always remember Nadia calling them so annoying on many occasions, not true animal lovers why do they even bother?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I know people who are in regular jobs who would sell a kidney to get their beloved pets treated
Not surprised, always remember Nadia calling them so annoying on many occasions, not true animal lovers why do they even bother?
They only just have the attention spam to look after their kids (and that's debatable sometimes), why did they think throwing two dogs in to the mix would be a good idea?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This is one of the biggest issues I have with them regarding their parenting. Those girls do sod all around that house. They occasionally will wash up but I've seen that happen maybe twice
I was cleaning dishes when I was in single digits occasionally, but that was fun then. :p I was doing laundry at age 10 and making meals at 12! When it came to cleaning my room, by the time I got to my teens, my mum just gave up bitching at me to clean it up. She said it was my space, I was old enough to know better and if I couldn't find anything not to come crying to her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The child is a product of her dysfunctional family.
Yes she is, because really Kiki is being set up to say that when Mank, earlier, because of the way he is dressed, does what to to me is a homophobic impression of walking in to a bar, and orders a "ginger beer", which is rhyming slang for "queer". see timestamp.

Still, you can't expect any self-awareness from these people. Here's nadia describing her latest diet.

She also has coffee on the 16/8 in the 16 hour window lol. I'm sure you're just supposed to only have water, so your digestive system isn't triggered.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I like it here!!! because everyone is fully respectful of other people’s opinions
On the subject of vaccination it hasn’t worked out for my family anyone who went for it and got double jabbed and were ultra careful got covid
A close family member of mine took a heart attack after getting theirs they have aged 20 years since and fully regret having it, they were in a ward with people of all ages who had a similar experience
I have friends who have died because their cancer treatments were cancelled mid course because covid took first place one in her thirties
I wouldn’t take the jab for a million pounds I’ve had covid previously and I’ve had a blood clot in my leg the clot was far worse
Each to their own if people think it’s for them and it is safe and works then they can go ahead
totally agree with you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely and when we had to have one of ours pts last Christmas I was the biggest loss and hurt I had experienced and Ive lost both parents! It’s just with your pets, they love you always, it bloody well hurt losing him and for IT2 to say that you shouldn’t go into debt for your pet and have such a non empathy makes me seriously dislike her now. I’ve never been a lover of hers but tolerated her because I was intrigued. After this weeks nonsense and stupidity regarding chichi coming home and the clear lack of love for her, I really am upset by them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This may sound harsh but at 5'6 I was actually quite surprised she was only 12.9

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The problem is as I see it, is that people are too frightened to say in public or on a forum like this that they are unvaccinated.

I have said on here that I’m not vaccinated and have never had any jabs and a couple of people have now said ‘I’m not jabbed too’ but I can guarantee if it’d have been honest and said that on their groups, many of the subs would turn on me. Now, that’s not to say that everyone on here agrees with me and I’m sure many really don’t like it but no one has been nasty to me, no one has turned on me telling me in wrong. That reassures me that this group is such a lovely place to be and that will annoy mark so much. I’d love to see any of their subs in a room vying for their attention, stabbing one another in the back over disagreements and to be top dog. No one is top dog here and all are kind, understanding and honest.
So on that note ALL of my tattler pals, thank you for everything x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The shock for me (aside from mank drawing kiki's likely twelve year friend's attention to his crotch) is kiki saying he looks "gay" 33:30 timestamp- that they've left in their twelve year old being homophobic in the video, and also that no-one comments on her using "gay" in that manner.
Re: how he looks
Nadia rightly says your going out with me not them ( Kiki and 12 year old friend) Exactly who is he trying to impress

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She also has coffee on the 16/8 in the 16 hour window lol. I'm sure you're just supposed to only have water, so your digestive system isn't triggered.
Does she put butter in this coffee of her's too, like other diet influencers? :rolleyes: I know if you keep the coffee black, then it is okay on a fasting diet.

No CM today, yay for me! :m

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What is going on with their SocialBlade figures? I do hope this means they are getting found out for the fake bots that he is purchasing and getting penalised by YouTube for it.
This is from the SocialBlade Blog

Drops in views can come from a couple sources. Of course, YouTube audits are the unexpected source that often cause some panic. This is when YouTube determines whether views are legitimate. Views that are from someone just refreshing a browser over and over, or that are purchased through third parties get removed. In the past, YouTube has also removed views that were accidentally double-counted.

When an audit happens, one of three things will show up on your stats. If there’s a huge drop in view numbers, you may see a negative number. These always show up in red on Social Blade. If the drop is about what you get in a day, you may just see 0 views on a day, and then your view count will start up again when your legitimate views have caught up to your view count. The third way is if you are losing fewer views than you normally get in a day. You will just see a lower view count for that day until that legitimate view count catches up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does she put butter in this coffee of her's too, like other diet influencers? :rolleyes: I know if you keep the coffee black, then it is okay on a fasting diet.

Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha overpromising and underdelivering yet again 💩

main-qimg-2426482fcd1d50449cb73d1b578df69b.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she weighed herself? I couldn’t bring myself to watch the Diet Diaries BS.

If she weighed herself on film she will have cheated, she can’t do anything without cheating, if she was 12 stone 9 that means she was
12 st 14 most likely bordering 14 stone; and will have either waited to lose a few pounds before weighing herself on film, or imbalanced her weight on the scales, (it’s an easy thing to do.) I did it for years when my eating problems were very bad.

There is no way she would have allowed 14 stone to be shown. You can tell by the way she walks, she more than waddles, she sways. She can’t even go for a walk without becoming very out of breath.

( I haven’t looked it up) but at 14 stones I think she would be at the beginnning of ‘morbidly obese’ on the NHS chart but being in the late 12’s will have brought her in to the obese category which would have just about been bearable for her to show. I suppose LW will be all about HER tomorrow then :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Has she weighed herself? I couldn’t bring myself to watch the Diet Diaries BS.

If she weighed herself on film she will have cheated, she can’t do anything without cheating, if she was 12 stone 9 that means she was
12 st 14 most likely bordering 14 stone; and will have either waited to lose a few pounds before weighing herself on film, or imbalanced her weight on the scales, (it’s an easy thing to do.) I did it for years when my eating problems were very bad.

There is no way she would have allowed 14 stone to be shown. You can tell by the way she walks, she more than waddles, she sways. She can’t even go for a walk without becoming very out of breath.

( I haven’t looked it up) but at 14 stones I think she would be at the beginnning of ‘morbidly obese’ on the NHS chart but being in the late 12’s will have brought her in to the obese category which would have just about been bearable for her to show. I suppose LW will be all about HER tomorrow then :rolleyes:
I feel the need to put this out here because I see many posts about her weight on here and obviously from her too.

I’m going to be very honest because I can be on here and I want to be too.

I have terrible weight issues and always have for many years. At my heaviest I was pushing over 21stones and now 17 stones and I’ll be very clear that I’d love to be her weight or have her figure. I definitely wouldn’t want anything else of her life, body etc.

I feel that we mustn’t judge by weight. I’d hate to think that people would judge me but I know they do. Many years ago someone sent (still don’t know who) a very nasty letter to me mocking my weight. I ended up nearly dead with long term health issues after taking a near fatal overdose. I very nearly finished myself off because what someone thought of me. Now I know I’m a good person, I will go to the the end of the earth for someone who needs help, I hate injustice with a passion that burns more fiercely than any bonfire. I care, have endless patience to help people but my weight has always been a problem.

Now I’m nearing 50 I decided that I need to take it in hand. I started around the time AG did with his weight loss and every day I think of what I am nourishing my body with, I walk 5 miles and I am beginning to work out my issues.

I have a very long way to go but I’m deadly serious about it. I rarely drink anymore after being alcohol dependent for more years than I would like to admit. Haven’t drank apart from the odd glass of wine for 7 Years. Now religiously drink 3l of water a day and I’m thankful for all I have after losing two very close friends in the last 3 weeks. Life is a gift and I want to treasure mine. No one can live happily living like M and N do. For example, I wouldn’t ever bang on about being alcohol dependant like a badge of honour like Mark does Nor would I constantly talk about my weight like she does. Nadia really wouldn’t have a bad life if they could just appreciate it.

This post is just to remind everyone that overweight people struggle and although I can criticise them for many things like their cooking etc I would never call someone out of their weight alone.

please accept this post with the love it’s posted with xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30

It depends on which version you do. The theory on it isn't just about calories or calorie intake: it's about triggering enzymatic liver action. Also, caffeine is a stimulant. Go to 7:30 if you want the specifics on coffee.....
Also, this diet is not completely centred on weightloss, or really about calorie restriction- it's about changing bloodfat and cholesterol levels, and changing body composition by gaining lean muscle mass.

Reactions: 7
I feel the need to put this out here because I see many posts about her weight on here and obviously from her too.

I’m going to be very honest because I can be on here and I want to be too.

I have terrible weight issues and always have for many years. At my heaviest I was pushing over 21stones and now 17 stones and I’ll be very clear that I’d love to be her weight or have her figure. I definitely wouldn’t want anything else of her life, body etc.

I feel that we mustn’t judge by weight. I’d hate to think that people would judge me but I know they do. Many years ago someone sent (still don’t know who) a very nasty letter to me mocking my weight. I ended up nearly dead with long term health issues after taking a near fatal overdose. I very nearly finished myself off because what someone thought of me. Now I know I’m a good person, I will go to the the end of the earth for someone who needs help, I hate injustice with a passion that burns more fiercely than any bonfire. I care, have endless patience to help people but my weight has always been a problem.

Now I’m nearing 50 I decided that I need to take it in hand. I started around the time AG did with his weight loss and every day I think of what I am nourishing my body with, I walk 5 miles and I am beginning to work out my issues.

I have a very long way to go but I’m deadly serious about it. I rarely drink anymore after being alcohol dependent for more years than I would like to admit. Haven’t drank apart from the odd glass of wine for 7 Years. Now religiously drink 3l of water a day and I’m thankful for all I have after losing two very close friends in the last 3 weeks. Life is a gift and I want to treasure mine. No one can live happily living like M and N do. For example, I wouldn’t ever bang on about being alcohol dependant like a badge of honour like Mark does Nor would I constantly talk about my weight like she does. Nadia really wouldn’t have a bad life if they could just appreciate it.

This post is just to remind everyone that overweight people struggle and although I can criticise them for many things like their cooking etc I would never call someone out of their weight alone.

please accept this post with the love it’s posted with xx
Four stones that is amazing well done 👏

It is not easy to loose weight and I admire you for this. You seem determined to get there and I have no doubts you will.

I think Nadia's two facedness annoys people. She is making it her calling card to say diets don't work but it appears she doesn't actually believe thus and still does stinking thinking.

You are quietly loosing weight and not trying to create a punchline from it almost like a marketing campaign. I am horrified that some nut job sent you a letter. That us bang out of order. I think they have some major issues to deal with in their life if they think it is ok to do this.

Finally your weight is your business no one else's. It doesn't define you as a person and doesn't distract from all the other wonderful things about you.

Thanks for sharing though it was very brave of you and I for one really appreciate it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.