Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have not seen the side bar of shame.

Apologies, must have been a blurry image, I can see now that is clearly real make-up. So that's how Punk's pose? I've never see them lean over a chair with a mug of tea in their hands. She reminds of that bloke from Bad Manners, do I mean him? Not sure, that whole image has disturbed my mind somewhat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you all for your warm welcome - it's great to have found such a [morbidly] fascinating website ;)!
Great to have you; and "morbid" fascination is right. Nadia and mank think we should all turn off if we don't like them, but they don't get that they are fascinating to us as a poo is to gillian mckeith; an infection is to a bacteriologist; and fred west's basement is to a criminologist.

And you are right- we are given this myth that toxic relationship are usually one terrible person and one victim, but in the case of the sawalha adderley's it's very clear there are two terrible people whose various individual awfulnessses somehow lock and creating an awfulness that is greater than the sum of the parts. They and their channel are very much the opposite of art.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Great to have you; and "morbid" fascination is right. Nadia and mank think we should all turn off if we don't like them, but they don't get that they are fascinating to us as a poo is to gillian mckeith; an infection is to a bacteriologist; and fred west's basement is to a criminologist.

And you are right- we are given this myth that toxic relationship are usually one terrible person and one victim, but in the case of the sawalha adderley's it's very clear there are two terrible people whose various individual awfulnessses somehow lock and creating an awfulness that is greater than the sum of the parts. They and their channel are very much the opposite of art.
This is manky in front of his then 12 yr old daughter and her friend. Just what makes this acceptable? (timestamp 33:30)

They need calling out

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Nadia believes she is stunningly gorgeous and a super star with a ravishingly hot hot husband
😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Nadia believes she is stunningly gorgeous and a super star with a ravishingly hot hot husband
😩😩😩😩😩😩
Their narcissisism is galloping out of control, their sense of entitlement knows no bounds. The egocentric way they announce their vile vlogs HOURS ahead of schedule 🀣 Swadderleys, be aware, karma is a thing (which isn't actually filming your wife's fat vulva for all to see even on a pink and gold NOga mat) namaste πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What made me laugh about that YouTube clip was Mark said "I look like I'm neglecting myself" - has he never looked in a mirror recently? πŸ˜„

Has no-one explained to Nadia the concept of an "indoor voice" - I know she's probably been trained to project her voice but that doesn't mean she needs to do this all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was on a shopping channel flogging expensive haircare a while back for thinning hair.
She whittled on about the fantastic results she was getting
That was a barefaced lie too
Poor people forking out a lot of money believing her

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Found this photo shopped article - she looks about 10 years younger. It was on Ideal World. Obviously does not work.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
On my way now, is it still live?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
It’s still live sadly and only taking bollocks as per! I gave up as they make my skin crawl but I heard IT 1 having a dig at the member who said they over promise and under deliver! What a turnip he is. IT 2 is being as irritating as ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Nitty attention seeking twit. Once again trying to be cool and relevant. Instead looks like a fat, drag queen, with Poundland punk make up. Desperate.
No wonder the daughters are so effed up. No surprise they are all ill again. With what they eat, lifestyle and filthy house, it's a wonder they're still alive.
Nits looks like Devine.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s still live sadly and only taking bollocks as per! I gave up as they make my skin crawl but I heard IT 1 having a dig at the member who said they over promise and under deliver! What a turnip he is. IT 2 is being as irritating as ever.
Who is IT 2 the rainbow and unicorn person ?

Reactions: 5
Nitty attention seeking twit. Once again trying to be cool and relevant. Instead looks like a fat, drag queen, with Poundland punk make up. Desperate.
No wonder the daughters are so effed up. No surprise they are all ill again. With what they eat, lifestyle and filthy house, it's a wonder they're still alive.
Nits looks like Devine.
Ha πŸ˜„ ha So true @Miss LDN it's times like this that I miss Xander Gibb (He will always be Xander to me!) Now he could have really showed Nitty how it's done! I miss his acerbic comments and bitchy humour.....she never knew what to expect or how to handle him did she?
Hope there's a paradise somewhere in the afterlife and he's watching all this play out and sipping on a cocktail (pun intended) and having a good giggle and shaking his head sardonically at all her recent mishaps!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.