Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mank's working in town. That mean's he has gone to the cinema, or an art gallery. Got a Macdee's for his lunch. Gone to Soho for a coffee (and other delights). Taken some pictures on the South Bank. Bought some Star Wars toys, and returned home to sit in the car. When the horrible strangers (people who do the job he would love to do) have gone, the house will once again become a slum. Ain't that right Nardia Sawaliar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
46E512F6-BB76-4391-BDCD-FEA17CB58321.jpeg

Didn’t realise I was part of a group on Facebook🥴 just learnt tho someone messaged me a while ago called Jo Collins with a screenshot of something Ashley had written on his other group & now it turns out he was Jo Collins & had tried to take over the above group..bleeping little creepy man

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Mank's working in town. That mean's he has gone to the cinema, or an art gallery. Got a Macdee's for his lunch. Gone to Soho for a coffee (and other delights). Taken some pictures on the South Bank. Bought some Star Wars toys, and returned home to sit in the car. When the horrible strangers (people who do the job he would love to do) have gone, the house will once again become a slum. Ain't that right Nardia Sawaliar.
And bought a new t-shirt 😏🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just wish that they could see how their lies are spotted all the time. I absolutely remember that he said Maddie had been vaccinated.
I just don’t understand why they lie all the time? It’s beyond strange.

what are they filming for at the house?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I just wish that they could see how their lies are spotted all the time. I absolutely remember that he said Maddie had been vaccinated.
I just don’t understand why they lie all the time? It’s beyond strange.

what are they filming for at the house?
Apparently it's an ITV programme for loose women and they are talking to Teddy. That's all the info nadia gave this morning

Reactions: 11
And bought a new t-shirt 😏🥱
He's a good little boy isn't he? Trots off on a lead to copulate in a hotel with his owner when ordered, goes into town when told to make him self scarce, and if he's good gets a big mac and a tee as reward 🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here you go @Miss LDN 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not taken in by Dina and I think she is just as nasty and devious as the nitwitch just not as loud. The only decent one seems to be Julia and she keeps her distance from all of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm not taken in by Dina and I think she is just as nasty and devious as the nitwitch just not as loud. The only decent one seems to be Julia and she keeps her distance from all of them.
I feel the same! D and N are cut from the same dish cloth whereas Julia is a pure silk hanker chief

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My word. I have been utterly taken in by her, and would have continued to be so if someone hadn’t flagged up that she took Julia off the vegan posts, even though Julia seems very supportive of her posts, and the big thank you to Nitty for all her support yet Julia got no mention and had done a film for her Artbox before Nitty did. That’s even worse, to think she’s had to grow up with two of them!

So obviously the nephews are Dina’s sons and I’m assuming Nits doesn’t speak to the eldest nephew as we have never seen or heard anything of him, yet she promotes the other nephew.

She reallly is unbelievably toxic. I don’t know why I’m surprised as I’ve experienced it in my life as I’m sure we all have. I suppose it’s because she came across as this bright, friendly, bubbly personality and she is on tv that I assumed her personality was real.

If it hadn’t been for Julia’s tweet (which made me curious) I would never have known about the YT channel which I then watched on and off, then came Melanie Blake’s tweet, that’s when I saw the darkness in her personality and the channel nosediving.

Those two tweets must have done quite a bit of damage as she seemed to be hiding behind her fake persona very well up until then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Who the f*ck does this grotesque, balding, nearly sixty year old woman flashing her bazookas and minge at the drop of an Insta click think she is? Begging for her 'sub(serviant)s to praise her, for once a year getting off her butt and cleaninng a couple of rooms, something most people do everyday without any praise 🤮
The idiotic shouting out swear words makes me think she looks like Harry Enfield on the video clip below (timestamp 3:06)
Give me strength.
Grow up woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the f*ck does this grotesque, balding, nearly sixty year old woman flashing her bazookas and minge at the drop of an Insta click think she is? Begging for her 'sub(serviant)s to praise her, for once a year getting off her butt and cleaninng a couple of rooms, something most people do everyday without any praise 🤮
The idiotic shouting out swear words makes me think she looks like Harry Enfield on the video clip below (timestamp 3:06)
Give me strength.
Grow up woman.
Thanks @Chemicals kill I've been having a bit of a crappy day and that really made me laugh :D thank you.(y)....:D So funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Swadderleys are such enourmous hypocritical shirkers and blatant liars. This is Sawahla this morning on CM
'Mark will kill me because we did it (tidying a couple of rooms), for the vlog and I go and reveal it on CM.
He's such a director he doesn't like to reveal stuff. He likes to keep you guys guessing'
🤣🤣🤣🤡 Such a director indeed, he shoots stuff, plasters it all over Instagram and then 2 months later all the old content is uploaded as a 'hometime' vlog.
That guy is UNEMPLOYABLE (maybe as a puppy dog) and his overpromising and under delivering world beating eh Mrs. P 😜
issue4page04.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
AMAZZZZZINGGG!!!!! Trying to get control of the sawalha adderley fan groups on facebook is like some north korean succession battle.
Sorry but that's what I've always said about him far far too controlling and if this is anything to go by pretty manipulative and two faced.
Some subs need to see through him as well!
It's a negative influence he's having and yet again he's another one who jumped on the trolls kill narrative which is pretty rich coming from him?
How many people has he covertly bullied and upset? I'm not trying to carry out a character assassination here but I'm judging him by his actions I know some people feel protective of him and want to see the best (and that's to their credit) but really. .....why shouldn't he be judged just like anyone else?
Personality I just can't abide bullies of any shape or form especially ones that play games behind the scenes!
If he didn't want to be judged then he should have better standards of behaviour and using the SA as an excuse (because it brings out the worst) well it's exactly that an excuse!
I really don't think he's as gullible and easily led as some people like to think if anything he comes across as a pretty strong minded character to me and yes I think he knows exactly what he's doing!
Mark and Nadia don't force him to be like this (there are better ways of doing things) and really he's old enough and responsible enough to know better!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.