Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark's 'working in town this morning'. I have to laugh - he must be filming family members in a public park again.

Nadia also says Mark is 'such a director'. Don't think he's winning any Oscars judging from the past couple of 'films'. Chi chi's picture slapped onto frame with microsoft paint while Nadia pretended to look sad on the beach comes to mind.
Funny isn't it as soon as there are any visitors to the house that he is not involved in he goes into town on business!!! She must think we all came over on a banana boat. The truth is that Mr nearly Psychologist is terrified of interacting with anyone, especially men! How can you be a counsellor and be afraid to talk to people. Also you would think as a so called film maker he would enjoy having a crew in the house! Idiot he is.
Hi, only watched the beginning of this and not on live. Fuming. Obviously the boss Maddie as not had the jab. Looks like they do not want Kiki to have it either. What really worries me is that she as these bloody sheep following her, and does she realise she could be putting lives at risk. Keep somethings to your self for God sake youstupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was in Nadia's former home city, Manchester earlier. I don't know how she coped living up there. I get that she will have had security guards/personal assistants etc. But Manchester is very much a no nonsense city. How would she have coped when she gets upset because other people are in the same park as her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who else thinks it was Dina who cleaned the entire kitchen?
oh and what happened the pissy sofas did they just spray febreeze in the air?

• Heart
  • Sick
Who else thinks it was Dina who cleaned the entire kitchen?
oh and what happened the pissy sofas did they just spray febreeze in the air?
I think they have cleaners who do blitzs. I can't imagine they rifle through the crap. I have only seen Nadia do housework once (excluding the time she thought she had trodden s*it into the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was in Nadia's former home city, Manchester earlier. I don't know how she coped living up there. I get that she will have had security guards/personal assistants etc. But Manchester is very much a no nonsense city. How would she have coped when she gets upset because other people are in the same park as her?
When was Manchester her former home city, have I missed something? I know LW was based there for a while but that's all.

Reactions: 9
Lovely isn’t she in her IG story..

OMG UTTER UTTER CRINGE!
NO-ONE said Buzzing for it duirng the Buzzcocks era that belongs to the rave/hacidenda era - I now they are referring to the TV show but still its just s very wrong!
I really wish they would just stop , how their kids allow this is beyong belief
Mine would die of embarressment - its just so wrong on every level

When was Manchester her former home city, have I missed something? I know LW was based there for a while but that's all.
it was 30 years ago she shared a flat with Kaye
apparenlty she loved it there, out dancing every night
Dont think she was there for a long time though
Not sure if it was LW but they both worked on a show for 6 months and hated each other on site!

I think they have cleaners who do blitzs. I can't imagine they rifle through the crap. I have only seen Nadia do housework once (excluding the time she thought she had trodden s*it into the kitchen.
its far to tidy for Nitty to have done it
SHes paid DIna I bet as Manky wouldn't let her get a cleaning agency in, hes to tight

the cost of the subscription is a third of that of netflix. doesn't seem such good value for money when you think the only availalble programme is the no name shite show and that is hit and miss in terms of its delviery.

and here's the timestamp where nadia says that maddie's waiting and that she might just have one.........

so who is lying- nadia or mank?
she is the spit of Rose West there - scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just a little update on the fb AG drama!
Seems a lot of people can see through him.
It’s about time N&M had a word really
12B05A18-E6BE-4244-930B-F43545FE7665.jpeg
99EC9E61-BCB6-4073-88D3-85EFE8A6D33F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She had a flat there with Kaye! I bet her family were glad of a rest from her constant attention seeking.

If they can see through him why on earth can't they see through the SA's
I think a lot of them know what Mark is like. They tip toe around him in the commenta because they know he is trigger happy with the blocks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She had a flat there with Kaye! I bet her family were glad of a rest from her constant attention seeking.

I think a lot of them know what Mark is like. They tip toe around him in the commenta because they know he is trigger happy with the blocks.
I read that as boll++ks which would also fit in that sentence. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lisa did the punk makeup for Nadia. Lisa posted some throwback punk photos of herself recently on IG and the comments were all raving about how cool she looked...Nadia obviously wanted a piece of that pie. Sky are really scraping the barrel asking Nadia to advertise for them; must have got her on the cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I used to live very near to Nastia in Manchester around 2001 ish. We both lived off Deansgate and I saw her once coming out of a newsagent as I was going in. She scanned me up and down and gave me the fithiest, coldest dead eyed look. I just assumed she was having a bad day or something, believe it or not she was a favourite of mine. :rolleyes:

I was in my mid 20s, tall (still am), skinny and blonde and wonder now if it was my appearance that prompted her to give me such a hateful look?

She lived in Century Buildings with Kaye: https://lid.zoocdn.com/645/430/161a67149309f88a87ac6d308ab94e2f543e87b7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lovely isn’t she in her IG story..
Where is her hair?? I cannot believe she is actually balding 😲 I thought that was just another over exaggeration. No wonder she is fluffing it up all the time. She must have been drunk to post that. She’s completely losing the plot, or she is a full blown drunkard.

I really don’t think Lisa did her make-up. If you zoom right in on the eyes you can see the pink make-up is pixelated and the black eye liner is similar to a line drawn on an IPad. It’s filter make-up.

I can’t bring myself to watch the story and I still don’t understand why she has gone for a rather rough 80’s look. The Buzzcocks was mid 90’s. Does she never google anything but Amazon and herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to live very near to Nastia in Manchester around 2001 ish. We both lived off Deansgate and I saw her once coming out of a newsagent as I was going in. She scanned me up and down and gave me the fithiest, coldest dead eyed look. I just assumed she was having a bad day or something, believe it or not she was a favourite of mine. :rolleyes:

I was in my mid 20s, tall (still am), skinny and blonde and wonder now if it was my appearance that prompted her to give me such a hateful look?

She lived in Century Buildings with Kaye: https://lid.zoocdn.com/645/430/161a67149309f88a87ac6d308ab94e2f543e87b7.jpg
She is a very jealous woman. I don't care what she says about body confidence. She was probably very jealous of you. By then, she would have been mid to late thirties and plump.

• Heart
Where is her hair?? I cannot believe she is actually balding 😲 I thought that was just another over exaggeration. No wonder she is fluffing it up all the time. She must have been drunk to post that. She’s completely losing the plot, or she is a full blown drunkard.

I really don’t think Lisa did her make-up. If you zoom right in on the eyes you can see the pink make-up is pixelated and the black eye liner is similar to a line drawn on an IPad. It’s filter make-up.

I can’t bring myself to watch the story and I still don’t understand why she has gone for a rather rough 80’s look. The Buzzcocks was mid 90’s. Does she never google anything but Amazon and herself?
Waouw! That indeed needs fluffing 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.