Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Give me an F - ing break! I only caught the first few seconds but apparently Narstia couldn’t handle it the poor love, she had to go to bed after watching the new drama HELP! Any bloody excuse, drives me absolutely bonkers! I don’t know why I care but when someone isn’t delivering on their commitments and stringing vulnerable people along, it really starts to grate after a while 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20

rivermonster

VIP Member
I find it quite embarrassing that a 50 year old man in sat in his car waffling into his phone on YT...and he can't even do that without Michell lurking in the background of every live they do.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw where he was, sat in his car spouting rubbish to people he doesn't know. I find it quite disturbing.
Going to meet some actors, he means Maddies mates.

• Haha

Chemicals kill

the worse thing for me about this morning's coffee moanig was the nadia doing a BOOOHOOO routine for all the people who don't have enough petrol to go to work and won't get paid, whilst at the same time saying that they had enough petrol to take kiki to school, and were trying to get more. if you are so cut up about peple not having enough petrol, make your 14 year old get the bus, and if you have so failed in your parenting of your child taht she's not capable of getting a bus on her own at 14, get the bus with her, and then come back on the bus. whatever... but stop it with the- what was the phrase Julia used- crocodile tears; and stop using other people's suffering (imaginary or real) to manufacture attention for yourself, whilst taking no action that might make a difference for them: it just makes you a fake, callous turd of a human being.

Mank and his true love......"So - again - don’t wreck your relationship with alcohol like I did."

Normal people don't have a relationship with alcohol......that's just him- a rampant narcissist who loves an enabler, whether that comes in the form of alcohol, or nadia sawalha of the telly.

He thinks he is a position to tell people all about alcohol, but he's just not.... the root of his discourse is still that of someone with serious issues, and the "benefit" of his wisdom is something to which no-one should be being subjected.
The third eldest daughter of his is having a FANTASTIC relationship with booze and drugs in the park according to her Instagram posts.
Must be down to Manky's 'excellent' home schooling.

Last edited:
  • Angry

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Sat through that 16/8 video, whilst eating ketchup Doritos and drinking Coke. :ROFLMAO: It's Friday/Saturday night so what the hell. Anyway, Mark and his obsession with all things American, says that cherry pie is so American. :rolleyes: Excuse me, but pies are British and the first cherry one was made for Queen Elizabeth I. STFU Mark! :mad:
I’ve just watched this too and was thinking that you can’t get more British than a pie 🥧
For someone who’s so very highly intelligent 🤭 he is SO unbelievably thick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dannyboy 70

Absolutely @Bulls**t detector I agree.
Seriously though is that what that was supposed to be?
Nadia breaking down :rolleyes: (Sorry I obviously didn't read the vlog title) silly me! :p
Yeah well I wish they would stop with the empty theatrics and melodramatic titles!
It's an insult to people's intelligence and sense of integrity not to mention belittling people who genuinely have had breakdowns or struggle with their mental health
It's just cheap and tacky and in bad taste and comes across as so false it's just a badly acted soap opera. Roll up for the next installment (or not)
They have become a parody of themselves!
That sob was so fake. Those poor animals. Its all about me me me. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad

diamondtext

VIP Member
She was on a shopping channel flogging expensive haircare a while back for thinning hair.
She whittled on about the fantastic results she was getting
That was a barefaced lie too
Poor people forking out a lot of money believing her

• Angry
  • Sick

chipmunk

VIP Member
Nadia describes herself as "mediocre" at the beginning of the video ( correct :D) but does she actually know what the word means?
“If I say so myself I’m a rather fabulous cook. 😲

Yes.. best say so yourself because no-one else is going to say it!

• Haha

Chemicals kill

What a catch, what a hot astute bloke
mark adderley.jpg
that uses his daughter to troll (latest trash pj rubbish with the pouting, twitching, gangsta-middle-class-version, Moodie)
Very good behaviour for a guy wanting to become a psycho (therapist) 👏

• Sick
  • Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
I am sure you are right @Unsubscribed! Well spotted! Yet another guilt trip!
Wonder if she also got drunk during her 8/16 for health reasons ???
This Lee guy must be pretty desperate for attention if he’s showing off on the Gram about having lunch with a ‘has been and hopefully on her way out LW,’ and he got to see Kaye as if he’d met the Queen or something. Why doesn’t he get a job in media where he lives? He’s a hanger on; she surely must see that, as she’s one herself.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
But in Alcoholics Anonymous don’t they buddy people up , I haven’t heard that mark has been a buddy helper to any one yet ?
I kept thinking that. My two friends who have been in AA for years, have helped others as buddies as part of their recovery. Part of AA is how can I serve. Mank is too effing selfish and needs to be the centre of attention. Who would want to be paired up with that twat.

• Heart
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
It's OK for Mark Adderley to goto university not once in his life but twice... Actually 3 times as he did his 1st undgraduate degree, than his masters, now another undergraduate degree..

BUT he made sure his eldest child didn't get a single qualification so she cannot got to university as easily as her peers! 😡

What kind of father does that? A truly Narcissistic Selfish One! 😡
He wouldn't want to risk a woman around him being more qualified than him.

I'm appalled at his disgusting comments about his wife when she painted red on a red bikini. He's a emotionally stunted creep. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

utubegreed

Lisa did the punk makeup for Nadia. Lisa posted some throwback punk photos of herself recently on IG and the comments were all raving about how cool she looked...Nadia obviously wanted a piece of that pie. Sky are really scraping the barrel asking Nadia to advertise for them; must have got her on the cheap.

• Wow

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Creepiest thing I've seen in a while: Video taken from the Hello website - just them, on a loop, staring at you... 😂.

It could be a scene from Get Out.

*Starts playing the theme music from the film 'Halloween'.

Look at her, pretending to give a shit about her dog. :mad:

• Angry

Chemicals kill

This podcast is all about Mark and how he feels...as usual. I feel sorry for Kiki, she can't even go back to school without them seeing £ signs.
One word Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha...
KARMA, hashtag or 365 days of yoga or not...it's coming for the both of you 🙏

• Heart

Chemicals kill

I really couldn't give a toss about what happens to the Swadderleys.
They do need, however, calling out for their constant lies and bullshit.
In this vlog from 2yrs ago Nittia lets her daughter figure out making a cake mostly by herself, whilst she, master chef, simultaneously cooks onions and strong smelling spices; its almost as if she is blowing the kid out of the kitchen.
At the end she just takes over, completely squashing her daughter.
If this is an example of her 'teaching' all I can say is thank the f*ck the youngest got back into mainstream education.

• Angry
  • Sad