Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Listened to a tiny bit of coffee moaning and goodness me Mark Adderley is one patronising piece of work... He's telling grown adults that the Plymouth shooting, although TERRible, was not TERRor related... He's lamenting the difference between the two uses of the word TERRor!!! Talk about PATRONISING!

He genuinely thinks his role in life is to EXPLAIN, from his patronising perspective, the events of the world to his submissives...

When he does coffee moaning alone he CONSTANTLY purses his lips together and sucks air in very loudly... It's a VERY annoying habit he has which no doubt he will increase as its been highlighted...

He looks a slovenly filthy mess once again this morning. He has absolutely ZERO self respect... Sat preeching to a couple of hundred followers in clothes that look like he slept in them...

Everytime I see the Sawalha-Adderleys I feel dirty... Everytime I hear the Sawalha-Adderleys I feel patronised... 🙄🤥🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

chipmunk

VIP Member
his garbage post, and her response "we are all fucked"

I just feel sorry for Maddie and Kiki

Don't mind buying more and more T-shirts though do you? Eating McDonald's, whilst miles and miles of land is deforested to grow maize to feed the beef you gonna ram down your gullet. Don't mind drenching your garden in chemicals which will spread through the soil to neighbouring gardens, killing essential pollenating insects. Don't mind chucking all your waste into your garden instead of recycling and up- cycling responsibly. Don't mind driving your 4X4 up and down the country or up and down to London. GET A BIKE! Don't mind burning up the atmosphere taking countless holidays and unnecessary aeroplane flights. Don't mind spending a fortune in 5 star hotels because you need a lie-in and then moaning about the noisy hotel on the Gram.

Make sure you look like you care though, by including yourself in amongst EVERYONE ELSE. There are millions of us out here who are doing something!

Diddums... has your own behaviour made you depressed, you're nothing to do with the problem at all, are you??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Chatterbox34

Copied this from the Web....

Hot tubs are really dangerous for dogs – not only can the chlorine, bromine or other chemicals cause irritation to sensitive areas like their skin, eyes and ears, but dogs can also suffer an extreme reaction through inhaling treated hot tub water into their lungs,

• Sad
  • Wow

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
The last of my photo-dump!
Apologies, I posted some of these yesterday, but I thought I’d post them again before I delete them from my phon, as Mark will enjoy seeing them when he scrolls through the feed later.

Nadia Sawalha’s filthy messy home:

2EDC21F0-C607-43BE-8DB9-9D4E6C43BE47.jpeg
A5423490-C0BC-4CB0-BBB8-3D908E0AC6EC.jpeg
460E9539-B5DE-4A21-B193-FD795B72F62B.jpeg
0B2EFB64-01CF-462F-B819-509074C4C48E.jpeg
553D027E-AEE7-4D07-9A98-80D59C4EC01E.jpeg
38DDA09C-18DD-46B2-8413-50CC48D8F597.jpeg
D564E3FE-C435-4108-96E0-533A0FC613A5.jpeg
E057A279-7B56-4870-9FAD-B38BE269FD26.jpeg
67FCBEB7-E7FC-4A8C-B857-FB457F2B0BE9.jpeg
85CA98B8-4F88-4532-BA16-E8B1D0D35E6F.jpeg
68EC2191-4015-46E8-A70F-A7C64485B228.jpeg
97E7B732-C3C5-4D04-B05B-EEF60588FD45.jpeg
A554B19C-E1E3-465F-AA2C-6CBE68CAF5D2.jpeg
3A573AA4-EF8A-4E77-9610-321371D54830.jpeg
4B84487C-28A7-4623-9103-E091D583A61C.jpeg
4CDC9604-4E22-48C5-856B-00F5A3F63A52.jpeg

How the other half live eh?🤢

Yay, no more scummy SLOBerley pics on my phone at last🥳🎉

• Sick
  • Wow

Zebeedee

Why do some people seem so entitled to everything.
Many people can not afford food yet alone meals out , constant breaks . Yet they feel so entitled because they say they work hard!
Working hard is getting up and slogging 10 hours a day for a wage that just covers your bills and food ! Having holidays or even nights out is a luxury for so many .
Nadia is constantly going on about holidays. They have been away several times this year and plenty of hotel breaks and meals out yet they go on social media as though they are so baldy done too, like feel sorry for me.
Look at the world now and all the poor souls desperate to get out of Kabul and they leave with just clothes not knowing where they are going or of they will ever see their family's again.
Why do they have to constantly feel the need to self pity statuses about how much they need a break . Yes we all need a break but it's not possible because we live in the normal world and we don't get free washing machines , free garden furniture, hot tubs , free kitchen equipment, free food in the middle of a pandemic when most are struggling! So this is why they can have breaks and meals in posh restaurants that most is a weeks wages!
I'm an extremely giving person and give even when I have very little as I just can not stand to see a person with nothing! If I had been given all what they have I would of shared with homeless centres, i would of given the garden furniture to a cancer unit for their garden . It just drives my mind crazy how many just feel the need to constantly post about all their holidays and all their free things when so many will never have that luxury.
One more thing if they are having a holiday isn't it extremely insensitive when your dog has been so sick and still suffering with her sight , she needs you around comforting her because her life has been turned up side down , I do hope I'm wrong and perhaps they are having a break in this country and taking her with them, but if not how could you leave your dog at home even with people she knows its not the same as she will need her owners , also how could you leave her any way you would be worried sick. But these are just my observations about their dog and I may be wrong . Obviously they care about her because she has had amazing veterinary care but she now needs to converless with her owners and start to heal and start to understand her way round with her blindness, it will be very distressing for her and that is why she will need her family especially Nadia and Mark so I'm hoping they are staying at home or if not taking the dogs with them. 🐾🐾

• Heart
  • Angry

Bulls**t detector

That clip makes me so angry. They are supposed to be advocates for LGBT, mental health, kindness and more. I have a trans daughter who was born my son but moved off to uni last year and attempted suicide because they couldn’t live with what was going on inside them anymore after years of dealing with it alone and not telling anyone. It’s been a very difficult year for all of us. I just want a happy child. A few months ago on CM they were discussing girls binding their chests to make themselves flat and Nadia was disgusted by it. I almost complained then, but didn’t I say anything because it would have been removed. However it made me so angry. They have no idea what trans people have to go through and the waiting list for NHS treatment is currently 4 years. Many end their lives waiting. I literally want to get these people off YouTube and stop their poison.
I am so sorry that you and your daughter are having such a tough time. People can be so cruel, as we can see by Ms Sawahlas comments. I hope you both get the support you need and deserve as soon as possible. We should all be able to be who we truly are without unkindness from others...... That is unless we are behaving in a way that hurts people deliberately.... Like the sadderley's lies and selfishness. Your daughter is just trying to be her true self and I wish you both the best. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Bulls**t detector

Norfolk vlog number 3. Why do they think its entertaining watching them do 5 minutes of full of shit Sunday show intros, followed by 7 minutes of them talking about a game that only they understand, followed by still pics of earlier clips? This vlog was the lowest of the low. Half an hour of pure shite.

• Haha
  • Wow

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. First of all I would like to thank @Bash a Troll for start the new thread and choosing my random CM comment as the title. Thank you so very much! :love: So before I go all Sally Field on you the title for today's live is "Prince Andrew, AI & Alzheimer's, A level results & Are Too Many Kids Going to UNI?"

We get a lovely view of Mark's latest t-shirt; one of those commerical thingies for Subbuteo. "Did you ever play Subbueto?" No, because I am Canadian and we do table hockey here. :p Nads talks about loads of people on Insta haven't seen CM. Mark says "Possibly because they hate us." :rolleyes: Apparently Nads did a rant and she is reading the comments left by her Insta followers. It's about the A level results. Roll call! Nadia flits off to the kitchen. Ashley says he is shocked at Mark's messy room, but feels every man needs one. Stop encouraging him! :mad: "Ashley you are such a snitch!" says Nads from the kitchen. It took a while for Mark to figure out what he was talking about and Nads says "next door thankuverymuch." Just to set the scene, the left side cupboard is as messy as ever, the right side has the top and bottom drawers ajar. They are bitching about their messy rooms. Nads says his den looks like a Channel 4 doc on hoarding. Mark says everything gets tipped in there and blames the girls for it. Michelle has had to run her dog to the E-Vet and the it may have pancreatitis. Nads fluffs her hair and comisserates and states they have never been to the vet before. What? No wonder Toffee got kennel cough. :oops: Mark says hello to Riley in Chicago and says he spent Christman in Chicago once. :cautious:

"How is everyone?" Welcome Tracey. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON. Mark talking about Subbuteo again. Thanks to Tori for gifts and letter. "You are an example, a paragon of optimism in the face of struggle" says Mark. Nads adds her bit. Nads asked the Insta followers who follow the Sadderleys on YouTube to tell the others what it is like. "They said such lovely things." 🤮 Hello to Maisy who has a broken foot. Lisa calling Nads. Mark talks about the actor playing Prince Andrew in the next series of The Crown, calling it a "poisoned chalice." 😐 Oh Nads has Lisa live and tells her not to say anything terrible. "Oh God, I'm sorry. Hello everyone." Nads then says she can swear and we hear fuckitty, fuckitty, fuck. Mark mentions something about Lisa in a clinch with Paul Hollywood. Eww. Lisa says she would love to be in a clinch with Tom Hardy. Stephanie says that Tom Hardy lives near her and Lisa wants her to forward her address. "It was bad enough when I was doing his make-up and I was kinda dribbling." 🤭 Lisa has always said she would leave her family for Tom Hardy. "It's an awful thing to say." Nads thinks that is a good topic, who would you leave your family for? I would say Tim the postie is better deal than Mark. 😏 Mark says he is worried about Andy Burnham, one trip to the podium and she is gone. Byeeeee Lis!

James Murray is Prince Andrew, Mark says he is good looking. Nads says he is too good looking for Prince Andrew "I'm mean for God's sake!" "Mind you, when Prince Andrew was young was he good looking?" asks Mark Nads says no. Well, you married Mark who went boy bander to crusty wino in half a decade. Nads then says he was nice enough, he had youth on his side. (He obviously relies on his title for everything, because if he cut the pork pies and did something more arduous than golf it would enhance himself.) So Virginia Giuffre is suing PA and Faith says Fergie is probably pleased she was on Loose yesterday. Nads says they weren't sure if she was going to answer questions. What do you mean? It was an interview. :rolleyes: Nads says that Jane says that the Royal press pack loved Fergie because she was down to earth. Yeah then crucified her for it. :mad: Nads says she mentioned being called the Duchess of Pork and Mark says he didn't realize that. Probably sleeping off another 2 week bender. Off air she talked about her relationship with Diana and how she idolized her and who she almost wished she had bulimia. Sad. :( Nads says the loyalty she had for Andrew is extraordinary. Then why the hell did she cheat on him? Margaret Trudeau was right, she was stupid. :rolleyes: Back to the lawsuit, it is under the child victims act and it has no statute of limitations. Nads talks about how the FBI wants to speak to him and they say he refuses, but then the FBI won't go to Britain and want him to go to the States. (I'm no lawyer, but playing one on the Internet I would suggest to anyone's client to say HELL NO!) Sexual assault and battery is the charge. 😦 Someone in chat suggests maybe Fergie timed the interview before this lawsuit was reported on. So she wrote the book because her psychic told her about a lawsuit in August? Ha, ha, ha. 🤪 Do you think Prince Andrew should go to the States and face the music. Where is Anne faffing with her phone whilst driving Sacoolas? :unsure: Nads asks if Ghislaine Maxwell will spill the beans, what with her facing life. Mark says it will be an "intriguing moment." Mark worries about trial by media. Mark says he heard that PA will do another interview and Nads says he wouldn't. A chatter mentions Anne Sacoolas in a swap. Nads talks about the Dunn family.

A level results are a record number, more than half of students. Mark has concerns: All bets are off, but reprehensible to look at their grades as being only pandemic grades, but the numbers are getting too high for uni. Mark asks if it is a "fake aspiration," whatever that means. Nads was listening to Nick Ferarri and he said that teachers were fixing marks, they will get dismissed by future employers, or they won't get into uni because of it. A caller said it was dismissive of teachers and the caller's son will do well because he had no distractions. Nads says something about it taking 10-15 mins to settle a class first thing. WTH? Well, NF has pissed off Nadia, "shame on you." Mark says "drain to the top." What? Nads goes on to say congrats on those who got the marks they wanted, BUT you are being sold an idea that the only you will be successful will be getting the grades and exams. Meh. "Success is relative. It is what we make of the mess we have made of things." T. S. Eliot. 🧐

Doorbell goes and off goes Nads. Now he has the platform for himself, he is off lecturing about the narrow narrative of education. Mark talks about his hiring process and getting back to apprenticeships. (My 2 cents, there are a lot of people going to uni who have no business being there. You used to have to have a brain and be able to use it. Kids can buy grades and essays easier these days.) Mark says they are going into debt and getting qualifications that aren't practicable. Yes he said practicable. :sneaky: That doesn't mean a degree should have a financial incentive. Has he been to universities recently? They are gutting Humanities and plowing money into business schools. That just what the world needs, another scumsucker for Goldman Sachs. :mad: Mark figures it's the gov't keeping kids in school longer so they don't end up on the unemployment line. He goes on and on and on and on..... :sleep: Whatevs. Nads says if she went to university 🤭 she would have raved all the time, because her "brain wasn't there for that at that time." Mark says she would have ended up 40,000 pounds in debt. (What a sec. Didn't British school stop being free in 1998? Nads would have been in school in the 80s and there were grants right? God he talks a load of :poop:) Nads talks about going in her 30s and hit your bingo square for a mention of her ADD.

Nads shows a box Superself D3 and K2 from Amazon. More uni talk, Nads says they are businesses, wishes there were more polytechnical colleges. Um, polys became universities in 1992 Nads, so you won't find any. :rolleyes: "I've worked with people with degrees and really? It's not the be all and end all." Mark then goes on to say how it doesn't make you an emotionally intelligent person. Nads says she sees people with degrees come into work and sit like this, imagine a person slouching looking at the ground. Oh God, now Mark is talking about their book. 😖 Mark talks about people getting MAs to distinguish themselves from BAs. (That used to be the domain of specific careers or education. Oh you're a doctor, what is your speciality? Celtic Studies? Piss off! 🤣) Anastasia says you need a uni degree for entry level jobs now. (I saw that in the early 2000s, jobs wanting a receptionist with a BA. Are you kidding me? Universities have been reduced to diploma factories. :confused:) Nads shoehorns mental health and Mark says we have found our next subject for COAMP.

Nads is making noise, squirting her vitamins in her mouth. "Sorry." Mark turns to her and asks if she would do that on Loose. "They aren't in our house. I would if I was sat chatting with them." Common as muck is Nads. 🧐 Sophie says their book should be part of teacher training. The pumping of tires continues. Nads says their kids never say they are bored. Schools don't get to "what makes their heart sing." Inge talks about qualification inflation, whereby the only job you can get without a degree is in fast food. Mark wags the finger again against the gov't and it's treatment of the cultural sector cuz he's all arty and shit. Nads talks about AI doing everything. This leads to AI will be able to diagnose you with dementia in an hour. It is a scanning machine. If you had the opportunity to take the scan, would you? Nads said she would if she was given treatment, but only being told it so that she can knit more, then no. Yeah, I have no idea either with that sentence. Nads tells us it's the #1 killer in women in the UK and why is that? MEN! 😵 No. 😏 "It's ESTROGEN!!!" Cut down alcohol, aerobic exercise, Mark whispers coffee, salmon or flaxseed if you are vegan/veggie and social interactivity. Mark says he is fucked then. Nads says we are doing it now. Also learning a new skill, "Mark learning the piano, I want to learn knitting." Nads pulls a face here. "You can put flaxseed in everything....and tumeric." The Tedster has it every day. Nads is just giddy over flaxseed and tumeric. Steph wants to know how long she will stick with knitting.

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON JUST UNDER MY BREAST. Nads grates her tumeric. Susan says her mum did all that stuff and still died of dementia. They say it isn't a silver bullet. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome Zoe. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND GET US TO 200 LIKES. Welcome Allison. Dawn's husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's at age 59. 😟 (Honestly, if I could wish away an illness it would Alzheimer's/dementia, it's too cruel.) Mark tells us he was driving out of a car park yesterday, quellle surprise, saw an old man walking in a vulnerable fashion, confused. He and another couple got out of their cars to ask him where he was going and he looked like he didn't understand. He might have been thinking who is this hobo and doesn't have a train to hop on? :p They helped him to the lift to Sainsbury's. Aww. Big hug and love to Dawn. Nads waxes lyrical about the members and CM. "You guys help us as much as we help you." :rolleyes: WE LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS, MORE CONTENT, MORE GFH.... it cuts off. Later all! :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
They do make me laugh when they talk about climate change, do they forget they film themselves every day and we see what they get up to? @chipmunk hit the nail on the head, they're just 'Kitchen Activists.'
Thry have a MASSIVE carbon footprint... Thry buy tat from all over the world everyday... They dont make an effort to eat UK food thats in season.. Thry dont use a local butcher to eat local meat, thry buy supermarket meat from all over the world.. They don't shop local, thry shop at supermarkets... They are massive hypocrites and how they have the audacity to take about climate change is unbelievable! As for the MANY wasted mattresses that are anything but carbon friendly! Marks daily tshirt buys most likely made in China... Nadias humongous clothes pile made goodness knows where... The list goes on...

NOTHING is private in that house, thry see everything as an opportunity to make money from it, even their children's reproductive plans! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

chipmunk

VIP Member
They only tell people what they want to disclose as if the truth was told people would take an instant dislike to them & they definitely don’t want that. Everything they do or say is to reel people in some are more gullible than others
Yes, I think this is why they are pretending to digital-detox. I’m sure they will be texting, DM’ing, private messaging the odd colleague and ‘friend’/family, which is not a digital detox. Digital detox is no access at all, to the internet/social media and even tv and streaming services.

I think they have most likely hired somewhere very pricey and don’t want to reveal that fact. After her Matt Hancock rant and so called left wing beliefs, crying over the atrocities in Afghanistan being Kitchen Activists, their follow count and popularity will take a hard hit, if a luxurious villa/ 5 star lodge or hotel is then revealed. Champagne socialist living it up, digital detox, they are so insulting to their subs and followers, sickening. As I mentioned a few pages back, I doubt they donated a penny to Humanitarian needs , just have a rant, go to bed feeling very self righteous and look forward to probably a #gifted holiday.

Just for my own punishment, anyone remember 365 days or NOga 😂 What was the actual day count in the end?

Where is @Podular

Also, hope you are feeling better @Seek Clarity and are on the mend @notSUBmissive. ❤

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I dunno, maybe she fulfils the white British, but ethnic, off her trolley box? It's all about the demographics these days. 🤭
It’s funny how he disses her chat about LW but forgets without it he would be out on the street. It’s that programme that probably keeps a roof over their head. She’s the only one providing for the family. He’s so full of his own self importance .

• Heart

diamondtext

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the double standards of course if someone is an alcoholic they should abstain but don’t you think he would get jealous of her freedom
He has frequently mentioned of longing for a cold alcoholic drink especially of a Friday evening
I am trying to support a close member of my family who has managed to be 30 days sober which in their case is thankfully a mini miracle. Out of respect for them and their Stirling effort I will not mention or consume alcohol in front of them infact if it meant it helped their sobriety I wouldn’t care if I never saw an alcoholic drink the rest of my days . Everyone is different but I would prefer to remove all forms of temptation and I’m not saying I’m an angel just am very mindful of the persons struggle

• Heart
Reactions: 25

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
E840045B-F5A7-41D0-8EC0-9866ADAC4786.jpeg

Why do they even bother?
Their CM’s are like the rest of their content - boring and repetitive.
It’s about time they realised they’re just not cut out for YouTube.

They’re even starting to send themselves to sleep…🥱
40CEE053-0B44-4A55-9C32-C2C128A34919.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What I've ALWAYS found curious about the Sawalha-Adderleys is "world events" have always impacted on them severely... The atrocities of the world seem to affect their whole beings and dictate their moods for the day...

What I find bizarre is in complete contrast to their severe emotional reactions to world events is their COMPLETE lack of empathy or desire to do anything about their own very serious family issues that are going on right before them???

Their absolute failure to parent properly or show empathy and action towards their children's and families multi faceted issues....

Their complete lack of desire to make their home a clean and relaxing space for their family...

Their lack of desire to sort out their massive mental health issues... 50 years in and Mark still won't engage in talking therapy? 57 years in and Nadia keeps lying and saying she doesn't have any mental health issues and it's everyone else that's suffering from MH issues and not her??? ...

I just find it bizarre that they are obsessed with world events which they have no control over yet they have very little time or desire to tackle the serious problems right in front of them which are completely ruining their lives...

The picture below is in relation to said world events and not the serious Sawalha-Adderley events that actually require more action and concern...

Now't so queer as folk hey 🤔🤥🙄

Attachments

• Heart

Veracity

Nadia's having a rant on her instagram about A-levels, I thought it was going quite well until she said "Mark, my husband employs people" 😂 Nadia, your husband is unemployed, who is he employing? Michelle, Pat, Di or lovely Oscar perhaps?
WTF??? The only person Mark Adderley employs is a dodgy accountant to enable him to swerve the thousands of pounds of tax he and Nadia Sawalha should be paying each year and continue living his immoral consumerist lifestyle 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Veracity

Well look what’s in the middle of the floor of Nadia Sawalha’s dressing room? Weighing scales from Mrs ‘Riots not diets’, who tells the subs she never weighs herself and doesn’t care about her weight and smashes up scales for show on Loose Women. And from where they’re prominently placed it appears she is jumping on and off said scales on a regular basis. Her body and her weight is her one true obsession in life.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry