Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just occurred to me Tattlers, he/she/Gleam/somebody close to them reads here, if not all of them. He will know what date you are meeting and where. Not that he would have the courage to face you, not so sure about her..
This Pandemic has made me more adventurous .. Life’s too short to worry about things that might happen .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Surely with all the "friends" she has, one of them could take Toffee in. (even with kennel cough), or Maddies BF?... and give ChiChi the home comforts she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely with all the "friends" she has, one of them could take Toffee in. (even with kennel cough), or Maddies BF?... and give ChiChi the home comforts she deserves.
💯 And they're flanked by family members at Swadderley Towers.

• Haha
lol anyone who is friends with her likely has a high level of infantility.......and is going to be unable to look after a dog. Shame Julia now has nothing to do with her (I'm pretty sure it's that way around) I'm sure she'd have been ideal.......... also we know she lives nearish cos Mank blurted out where she lives in one of his boring vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This Pandemic has made me more adventurous .. Life’s too short to worry about things that might happen .
Very admirable @Ireckon 👏🏼💕
I’d love to be there, but unfortunately I have no one to look after my youngest child when my other half is at work, and it’s not local enough for me to be able to just swing by to say hi.
Please make sure you’re all on alert though - I think it’s a certainty that you’ll have an additional guest turn up, so be ready to hit record so he doesn’t get away with any threats.
Hope you all have the best day, and enjoy getting to know each other. I can’t say I’m not jealous!

• Heart
Tha
@chipmunk, last night N said that Mark had taken a 5 hour round trip to take Chichi to stay with Patrick. 2.5 hours there and then last night he made another 5 hour round trip to bring her home so another 2.5 hours for her! It’s truly heartbreaking.

Also, he said this morning that he knew chichi staying with maddie and Patrick would fail but he needed to let maddie try! At a very distressing cost to chichi.
Thank you for the explanation @Dinaaaaa, what is so baffling is.. Chi Chi is Kiki’s dog! Surely Toffee should have gone with Maddie? Or maybe Patrick has dogs so possibly Toffee could have spread the cough..

It’s just laziness as usual. A little perseverance, patience and good training, you can easily stop the dogs pining for each other. Once they get used to being separate probably would take 3 days? They will settle down.
Ridiculous behaviour from two supposed dog lovers.
Give me strength.

lol anyone who is friends with her likely has a high level of infantility.......and is going to be unable to look after a dog. Shame Julia now has nothing to do with her (I'm pretty sure it's that way around) I'm sure she'd have been ideal.......... also we know she lives nearish cos Mank blurted out where she lives in one of his boring vlogs.
Yes! Julia is really good with dogs. She trained a dog on a programme with Julian Clary. I can’t remember what it was called. It was one of those audience vote off things and the dogs were from a dogs home. I think she trained a Staffy! Was a long time ago. All the dogs were re-homed by audience viewers. Was a really good programme actually, don’t know why it didn’t carry on. Maybe Manks directed it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm so angry, Nadia does a whole video on 'body aceptance', she rips in to Channel 4's Naked Attraction, tells us how supermodels are freaks of nature but then as soon as someone throws shade at Love Island, an ITV show (her employer), she rushes to defend it, saying it's good to watch and how good it is for her kids to watch. In actual fact, Love Island stands for everything she claims to be against, all of the contestants look a certain way, all in their 20s, all of slender physique.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm glad Kate Moss is doing Skims. She's always had an "it" factor and Nadia won't be able to parody her.

Also Skims does use a lot of bigger women with healthy, great looking bodies........ so she's really not and has never been making a point anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I'm so angry, Nadia does a whole video on 'body aceptance', she rips in to Channel 4's Naked Attraction, tells us how supermodels are freaks of nature but then as soon as someone throws shade at Love Island, an ITV show (her employer), she rushes to defend it, saying it's good to watch and how good it is for her kids to watch. In actual fact, Love Island stands for everything she claims to be against, all of the contestants look a certain way, all in their 20s, all of slender physique.
And there has been a couple of ex contestants who have committed suicide. You would think the Mental Health gurus would object on that basis as well

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Can't say it's a programme that i have ever encouraged my two to watch.

So why couldn’t maddie and Patrick look after chi chi ? Bless her was it too much work?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So why couldn’t maddie and Patrick look after chi chi ? Bless her was it too much work?
Makes my blood boil.
- Like her parents Maddie makes a commitment and does not see it through. Other alternatives were:
- If Patrick’s family does not have a dog then send Toffee there instead of a dog that was on death’s door as of a few days ago
- Prevail upon a nearby (next door!?) family member to take Toffee - what about that nephew who used your house to record his album…
- Prevail upon one of your many alleged friends to take Toffee (so long as they don’t have a dog)
- or, perhaps exercise the most sensible option since your home has an annex with a separate entrance - exercise some careful and consistent care and keep the dogs apart. It’s not like any of them work outside of the home beyond Nittya’s twice weekly LW appearances. But of course Nittya has already acknowledged they will fail in that effort.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Seriously has nitty not got one ounce of brain in that thick head...zoflora can make a dog very ill if they inhale it and certainly if they lick anything that has zoflora on will give them a very sore mouth. She really is a dumb hole, she should not have dogs she has absolutely no idea how to look after them.

• Angry
Excellent post Gloria Rostron (y)❤ I agree wholeheartedly with all the points you have made.
Why on earth Love island hasn't been scrapped I'll never know I think that programme is toxic trash!
I've never liked it and I'm baffled by anyone that does it is purely designed to appeal to and bring out the worst in human nature!
Pitting people against each other manipulating contestants spinning a false narrative objectifying people and treating people purely as commodities where their value is based purely on superficial attractiveness and how desirable they are to the opposite sex.
Hmm wonder why Nadia likes it then! :unsure:
I think they pick people for contestants who are for want of a better word either needy, naive ,desperate to be famous or have deep seated personal issues (all fodder for drama) and easy manipulation.
The contestants are routinely shown in a not very flattering light and indeed the format itself just (deliberately) brings out people's competitiveness and feelings of insecurity?
All this in the guise of entertainment (that nobody asked for and we'd all be better off without imo).
It's an insult to the public's intelligence that they are investing in and promoting this kind of drivel!
Don't tell us that there is demand for this crap just because that demand was artificially created!
It's the dumbing down of TV and mass media a kind of bread and circuses and it's justified because it must bring in a lot of revenue for the TV companies and probably is cheap to make!

What low aspirations they have for the viewer and the contestants!
All that of course is A ok for Nadia (y) a woman who also has very poor taste and judgement yeah go on show it to your daughter's instead of giving them an education!
We wouldn't want them to learn something and develop their intelligence would we Nadia? (just because you didn't)!
What's the matter Nadia are you afraid of them being better than you and moving on with their lives!
(I think so) although the same goes for him as well!
Your daughter's deserve so much better (anyone can see that) and it's actually really sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Just saw approx 30 seconds of the live… M saying for the members they are dropping another eating in the sun episode for them and that when they were on the BBC back on a Saturday morning for the series they had 1.3million viewers which was apparently the most anyone on the BBC had for that day and time but that the BBC controller didn’t like N (she doesn’t know why!) and they preferred Dominic Littlewood so that was that.
‘Dropping the episode’ for the members isn’t special though given it’s old content and back in the day most of us watched it first time around anyway.
I can’t understand why they think it’s so special,you can just watch it on YouTube,those poor subs think it’s such a treat 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Excellent post Gloria Rostron (y)❤ I agree wholeheartedly with all the points you have made.
Why on earth Love island hasn't been scrapped I'll never know I think that programme is toxic trash!
I've never liked it and I'm baffled by anyone that does it is purely designed to appeal to and bring out the worst in human nature!
Pitting people against each other manipulating contestants spinning a false narrative objectifying people and treating people purely as commodities where their value is based purely on superficial attractiveness and how desirable they are to the opposite sex.
Hmm wonder why Nadia likes it then! :unsure:
I think they pick people for contestants who are for want of a better word either needy, naive ,desperate to be famous or have deep seated personal issues (all fodder for drama) and easy manipulation.
The contestants are routinely shown in a not very flattering light and indeed the format itself just (deliberately) brings out people's competitiveness and feelings of insecurity?
All this in the guise of entertainment (that nobody asked for and we'd all be better off without imo).
It's an insult to the public's intelligence that they are investing in and promoting this kind of drivel!
Don't tell us that there is demand for this crap just because that demand was artificially created!
It's the dumbing down of TV and mass media a kind of bread and circuses and it's justified because it must bring in a lot of revenue for the TV companies and probably is cheap to make!

What low aspirations they have for the viewer and the contestants!
All that of course is A ok for Nadia (y) a woman who also has very poor taste and judgement yeah go on show it to your daughter's instead of giving them an education!
We wouldn't want them to learn something and develop their intelligence would we Nadia? (just because you didn't)!
What's the matter Nadia are you afraid of them being better than you and moving on with their lives!
(I think so) although the same goes for him as well!
Your daughter's deserve so much better (anyone can see that) and it's actually really sad.
I think lots of them just toe the ITV line like Ruth Langsford and Jane Moore. I can't believe Ruth watches and talks about it by choice but somebody other than Holly Willoughby and Lorraine have to watch it. Nitty had to be reminded by a sub that it was on as she has not been at LW since it started and probably never watches anything unless she is told to. Spends too much time on SM to have time for TV no matter what the programme.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.