Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just occurred to me Tattlers, he/she/Gleam/somebody close to them reads here, if not all of them. He will know what date you are meeting and where. Not that he would have the courage to face you, not so sure about her..
This is why I jokingly said take you catapult but they have mobile phones plus you would not know if someone from Glean joined in using a name from this forum (or from any of the others) and as they read on here would know what to talk about. There is not a lot they could do with the photos except maybe put them on their youtubes, I don't know if they would be allowed but I personally would not risk a meeting in the South especially with their first reserve living not too far away.
My view that's all.

Reactions: 13
They've just said they've had to bring chi chi home as maddie could not look after her at her boyfriends... Followed by, we're keeping the dogs separated but WE WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP THEM SEPARATED FOR 10 DAYS 😡😡😡

Why can they not keep them separate? What else have any of them got to do that's more important than looking after 2 poorly animals?

Poor chi chi... After all she's been through they are happy to risk her getting the other dogs kennel cough 😡

They SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED PETS!
I'm so fecked off with them right now.

All they have to do is give me the nod and i will go and pick Chi Chi up right now, infact i will take both of them if they want.

Their children appear to have inherited their "if if ain't working quite right and needs a little bit of attention, feck it, throw it away and get a new one" mentality.
They really boil my piss. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I feel so sorry for chi chi for all she's been through and toffee with kennel cough. I'm so angry that they can't be separated for 10 days because if chi chi got kennel cough she will get really ill as her immune system will be so low 😪😪
I'm very confused.. where was this 5 hour journey to that CHI CHI was to endure, but now isn't? I thought AG said he was staying with Patrick, does Patrick live 5 hours away?

I don't understand either why you can't keep the dogs separated. Don't they have some sort of annexe where Maddie is? If it doesn't have a door, if it were me I would have a carpenter in straight away and have one fitted.

Is it because they are so stupid and have no initiative they don't think of these things, or they can't be bothered, or both?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just occurred to me Tattlers, he/she/Gleam/somebody close to them reads here, if not all of them. He will know what date you are meeting and where. Not that he would have the courage to face you, not so sure about her..
I said this yesterday. He’ll probably turn up with his selfie stick and try to turn it into vlog content. In fact, I’d say it’s highly likely that he will. So Tattlers should be prepared and be on standby to film him right back (and keep the evidence)🤳🏽
He can’t film anyone and make accusations without evidence, and how can he prove anyone he confronts is a Tattler? And even then, what can he do? No one on Tattle is doing anything illegal.
The gathering will just be a group of friends (as such), meeting up for a chat and a laugh.
If he turns up and hassles you, call the police

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A long trip to London all of a sudden seems appealing. That would be hilarious if the gruesome twosome turned up, him with the baseball bat and her in her granny knickers but I would be the one spraying zoflora if they came anywhere near......just off to check rail tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yes arrange it via DM
dont put it on here

Reactions: 10
Just saw approx 30 seconds of the live… M saying for the members they are dropping another eating in the sun episode for them and that when they were on the BBC back on a Saturday morning for the series they had 1.3million viewers which was apparently the most anyone on the BBC had for that day and time but that the BBC controller didn’t like N (she doesn’t know why!) and they preferred Dominic Littlewood so that was that.
‘Dropping the episode’ for the members isn’t special though given it’s old content and back in the day most of us watched it first time around anyway.
I could stick my neck out and second guess 10 reasons the BBC controller didn't like Nadia Sawalha. None of which are the 'reason' she consoles herself with: "That skinny b*tch is jealous of my bountiful t*ts." It makes perfect sense that they'd prefer Dominic Littlewood (Who? I'm assuming he has petite t*ts...). But Why, Why, Why did they sack off Mr nearly PhD? Surely, he was the Director of choice to do Dom's small screen appearance justice? :sneaky:

Edit:
]the BBC controller probably didnt like her because he thought she was rubbish at presenting and a terrible cook!
tomtomclub Your suggestions are in my Top 5. :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had the same thought- it wouldn’t surprise me if someone went to lurk on that day etc

Reactions: 9
I'm very confused.. where was this 5 hour journey to that CHI CHI was to endure, but now isn't? I thought AG said he was staying with Patrick, does Patrick live 5 hours away?

I don't understand either why you can't keep the dogs separated. Don't they have some sort of annexe where Maddie is? If it doesn't have a door, if it were me I would have a carpenter in straight away and have one fitted.

Is it because they are so stupid and have no initiative they don't think of these things, or they can't be bothered, or both?
@chipmunk, last night N said that Mark had taken a 5 hour round trip to take Chichi to stay with Patrick. 2.5 hours there and then last night he made another 5 hour round trip to bring her home so another 2.5 hours for her! It’s truly heartbreaking.

Also, he said this morning that he knew chichi staying with maddie and Patrick would fail but he needed to let maddie try! At a very distressing cost to chichi.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
A long trip to London all of a sudden seems appealing. That would be hilarious if the gruesome twosome turned up, him with the baseball bat and her in her granny knickers but I would be the one spraying zoflora if they came anywhere near......just off to check rail tickets.
I think you’d smell them first and then buy them a drink thinking they were in need of assistance!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoflora you say...

So I’ve just listened to CM.
Dopey drawers is spraying Zoflora in the air and over everything for chichi’s benefit. Including spraying it all over themselves before they enter the room in which she has been quarantined in.
Never mind the fact that they shouldn’t spray it on their own skin… let’s concentrate on the fact that she’s spraying it on anything and everything that chichi comes into contact with… chichi being the already very unwell dog.
Is she trying to finish her off or what? Because at this rate I don’t think the poor dog stands a chance of recovering.
Unbelievable🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So I’ve just listened to CM.
Dopey drawers is spraying Zoflora in the air and over everything for chichi’s benefit. Including spraying it all over themselves before they enter the room in which she has been quarantined in.
Never mind the fact that they shouldn’t spray it on their own skin… let’s concentrate on the fact that she’s spraying it on anything and everything that chichi comes into contact with… chichi being the already very unwell dog.
Is she trying to finish her off or what? Because at this rate I don’t think the poor dog stands a chance of recovering.
Unbelievable🤬
not to mention that toffee and chi chi are sniffing each other under a door.................... so it's all a waste of time anyway: chi chi will probably catch it. don't understand why they don't have anyone closer who can look after their dog for them, or they are at least effectively quarantied within their house. If you are spraying a dog cos it is going close to another dog, you aren't quaranting them, because if you were there would be no need.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
@chipmunk, last night N said that Mark had taken a 5 hour round trip to take Chichi to stay with Patrick. 2.5 hours there and then last night he made another 5 hour round trip to bring her home so another 2.5 hours for her! It’s truly heartbreaking.

Also, he said this morning that he knew chichi staying with maddie and Patrick would fail but he needed to let maddie try! At a very distressing cost to chichi.
WTactualF! :mad: :mad: :mad:

How did Mark 'father-teacher' Adderley and Nadia Sawalha weigh up the sum total of the life skills and qualifications they have passed on to Mark's 3rd daughter (Namely: binge-ordering from Maccy Ds, posing for the Gram 🖕 in not nearly enough and making alcohol+depression a central theme in her life. :() and conclude she'd have the slightest clue how to look after a dog so sick it confounded every Royal Vet in the Land? Before packing poor Chi Chi into the car for a pointless extended round trip in a hot #taxdeductible car. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve totally read it wrong I thought they were meeting in the park😂
I am really going to the Park , I hope the others are too . If not I’m still going to have a nice day out there … cure my curiosity of seeing it for my self . I’ll put the information up again a week before to see who’s actually coming .
😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How did Mark 'father-teacher' Adderley and Nadia Sawalha weigh up the sum total of the life skills and qualifications
Lol like those two can weigh up ANYTHING: nothing exists beyond what they gobble down- attention, freebies, shite food, self-regard, and crap off amazon. If they could weigh up ANYTHING, they might have passed on those abilities to their daughter and she'd be able to look after their dog. The four of them would resemble a game of hungry hippos if it weren't that Kiki seems not to be like them..... God help that girl, living with them as parents.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.