Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I didn’t buy her not realising what would happen when she posted the bikini pic! So transparent! Plus, why can’t he give up talking about alcohol? He’s enough to drive anyone to drink.

Reactions: 32
I have absolutely no sympathy for the media whore that Nittia so obviously is. My disgust lies however with Manky, who manipulates his wife, by provoking, 'supporting' her flagrant sexual and laughable exploits on social media in order to control her.
The man is a prisoner of his own narcissistic desires.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Ugh, why can’t he grasp the fact that it’s a good thing to wear clean clothes daily. I pity anyone who gets too close to him. Bet he smells rotten View attachment 659048View attachment 659047
Seriously wouldn’t bat an eyelid if indeed OnlyFans was the next sorry step in an effort to bank roll the family

Nadia is probably buying tat of eBay as we speak
What are the odds on Mark taking over that channel too, I wonder what kind of Coffee Moaning he'd do on there..hmmmm

Reactions: 15
Newsflash to Mark twatface Adderley.
A lot of us mature adults no longer drink, for many reasons to do with either ourselves or our loved ones. Most of us don't give it a second thought, don't even mention it and get on with our full lives enjoying our vimto,coke, water,tea etc, better memories, better health and more sensible conversations.
YOU don't even like football, maybe that could be the real reason you "often felt outside the excitement of these euros" !!
You must be the biggest prat I've ever come across. You think your posts and your CM chat makes you appear deep and intelligent .
What do you know about ANYTHING in the real world, you hardly ever step foot in it .

Hardly #bekind of me but he is such an annoying tosser !!!!

Reactions: 34
Mr. Lecture McPointy-Finger/Shut-up 10 ply

Reactions: 16
Give it a bloody rest.... Yet again he reminds us....
What a dickhead. I wonder if he is going to keep this up for the rest of his life, must be so tiresome living with him, he is so hard done by. He needs to shut his stupid mouth up no-one is interested.

Reactions: 26
Damn I live to close
I live in a whole different borough tho so that makes a whole lot of difference & it’s cleaner!

I live in a whole different borough tho so that makes a whole lot of difference & it’s cleaner!
20 minutes away nitty u stay in Croydin & I’ll stay in Bromley keep your distance..tell Manky to have a good wash if u ever visit

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Seriously wouldn’t bat an eyelid if indeed OnlyFans was the next sorry step in an effort to bank roll the family

Nadia is probably buying tat of eBay as we speak
I think if it was up to Mark she'd be doing it already. He seemed to take delight in the comments left on the Daily Mail website about her which aren't complimentary.

Reactions: 20
Only happy when being miserable and making others miserable and controlling them
The people I know who have bi polar do not behave in this cavalier way.
They are humble and hate to let their condition disrupt or impinge on anyone else’s lives

Reactions: 22
For all the hype that Nadia has generated about Love Island in previous years, she didn't even know it was on last night until a sub mentioned it. That proves my theory right that ITV pay these celebs to pretend they are Love Island's biggest fans.
Oh why did the sub have to remind her about Love Island? I predict it will give her another excuse to strip down and pose in tribute to the young women on the show and attract more attention to herself.

Reactions: 14
They constantly go on abt trolls and changes that are coming, and given last nights vile and disgusting racist behaviour from some you would think imo that they would be encouraging given they are *influencers they would appeal to the subs to go online and sign up to petitions that are going around... But no not these 2 self absorbed idiots, it's hit the subscribe button and notification bell.. Wind me up big time

Reactions: 20
I wonder when or whether the paying submissives will get around to reporting their channel for failure to deliver promised perks like the member lives or NNSS. Or whether anyone will ever report them for sharing unoriginal content on the NNSS.

Reactions: 27
I think if it was up to Mark she'd be doing it already. He seemed to take delight in the comments left on the Daily Mail website about her which aren't complimentary.
It's funny that you should mention the Daily mail website because after reading the article r.e Nadia and the honey I noticed quite a few comments that were pretty derogatory about him.
One in particular about him having such greasy hair you could fry something in it seemed to touch a nerve!
So someone (who I'm pretty much convinced was mark) got very touchy about it!)
He replied to this persons comments in that haughty superior manner he has and told them off for being judgemental!
So quick to feel scorned over greasy hair and yet complete silence about his wife and some pretty savage comments coming her way?
I say if it was Mark but then again who but Mark would visit the website click on a Nadia sawalha article and then get angered enough to reply to a stranger's comments!
Let's face it he's not really famous enough in his own right to be recognised or defended!
Which member of the public would get wound up enough about Mark Adderley to single him out for commentary? (We are exempt from that because a lot of us used to be former subs or at least have watched the you tube channel enough to have an idea of what he is really like.)
No he is only noticeable because he is in Nadia's company and because frankly he's let himself go to such an extent that he's starting to attract attention for all the wrong reasons!
For example being creepy having dirty hair and the fact that him and Nadia are starting to resemble (morph into) each other!
(Those were some of the choice comments that I read oh and one that stated that he must be exhausted being married to her).
I wonder if he got all defensive over that? (I doubt it?)

Last edited:
If you were Nadia, would you not have got the hint by now?
People are sick of seeing her make an idiot of herself.
A few of the comments on the ‘bikini shot’ DM article…

Reactions: 35
My life has been blighted from day one with people closest to me being alcoholics, it is still happening to this day.At times it can be soul destroying and frustrating
Beautiful, kind, intelligent people who have each told me privately that they would give anything to be able to give up drink .
unfortunately for all different reasons they haven’t even been able to even the very first steps to do so.
The last figures I saw were that recovery rates are incredibly low something like 4 percent will even take those first tentative steps
This gets me thinking that if you were one of those who beat all the odds you would be beyond thankful you would be looking at life with so much gratitude and relief,
Instead of moping, grumping and generally causing juvenile disruption

Brilliant. Thanks for the effort of posting them. @HereForAScroll

I couldn't work out if "She needs a man in her life. That door needs a good sanding and the handle putting back on" was a euphemism or not......
Well the public have well and truly spoken haven't they!
It's funny that he has such a problem with Tattle life and these threads then?
You don't hear him getting his knickers in a twist over the daily mail funny that ?
Compared to the comments on there ours are pretty tame in comparison (well at least most of the time?)
Some people on here are wise and humorous and perceptive and sometimes compassionate.
Is that what he doesn't like?
He can encourage his wife to throw herself to the wolves were she is ripped apart but he can't stand to see her through other kinder people's eyes? (In other words he doesn't think she is worthy of empathy because he's greedy and he wants it all for himself?)
This is just speculation on my part (but it fits in with his personality profile)
So# bekind (he says) but to me...not to her?
I bet if this thread was full of posts only criticising Nadia and praising him he'd probably be orgasmic (nevermind going on a troll hunt!)
So it's not really about trolls (anyone who criticises him is one) because if the knives come out for Nadia he doesn't bat an eyelid. (Where is his sense of outrage now?)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.