Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised, the buffering only happened when they were telling the "story" of no one knowing how chi chi got so unwell... Funny that isn't it Sawalha-Adderleys?

I dread to think what the truth is that they are so badly hiding!

Reactions: 28
They are lying about the dog, she must have eaten something bad or got hurt in the house or garden, a while back there were concerns about manks behaviour towards toffee, something is being hidden.

Reactions: 23
Also anyone notice when they were talking about Chi Chi - she said they thought it was a snakebite, then he cut in with “yes until they scanned her and discovered…” but stopped and didn’t say what was discovered?

Reactions: 18
Watching them babble over the flipping top nonsense I just thought these two people aren't adults. They are two messed up people playing badly at house and if they were a different social class in a council flat I think they would have regular monitoring from child welfare and animal welfare.

Reactions: 26
Brilliant post Absolutely spot on.
I can't think of a better summary of the decline and mess and deterioration of both the you tube channel and their lives.

Reactions: 21
I definitely think that they are hiding something sadly. This chichi saga has definitely been going on longer than they let on too!

Reactions: 15
Today’s word of the day is “clean.” Let’s use it in some sentences:

1) How many people think that the owners of the £450,000 luxury lodge (not caravan) where Nadia stayed are upset that she damaged their brand spanking new home with honey and did not adequately clean up her mess?

2) When Nadia and Mark were advised that a possible cause of ChiChi’s illness was bacterial, they should have cleaned and disinfected their home but likely did not.

Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…NO OTHER CHANNEL buffers like theirs does. It’s a tactic to cover lies and maybe hope for #gifted tech packages.

Reactions: 20
Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha when you read on here please take extra time "unpacking" this excellent post.
I know you won't but you really need to take note.

I think their channel may well be coming to an end
Not even the paying subs would put up with all the thrashings of late
Seriously has run way out of steam would be hard to resurrect at this stage
There’s only so much doom and gloom people can endure
The non comedy of errors has had its day a long time ago

Reactions: 18
I hope chi chi wasn't bitten by a rat, ate rat poison or food poisoned or rotting. Those minging oesophagus bits are trailed everywhere.

Last edited:
You have to remember they have a lot of very sick people as subscribers. Their channel doesn't have to be good, intelligent, informed or informed. It just needs to have enough sick, weak people who want to indulge them, play up to them, compete with sob stories and stories of self-injury, hear about mental health in such a way that it is a label you can put on yourself and make yourself feel special, and who have such low self-esteem that a shout out from Nadia Sawalha off the telly means something to them. The product isn't the videos, good recipes, good film reviews, or good gardening: she can cook momma's spaghetti a dozen more times, redo a vlogmas with all the same crap, do more evil cooking, be dirty and unhygienic, lie and act hypocritically, and these people just won't care: the product is a place where a lot of very low calibre people can go and indulge their worst selves and have an enabler and narcissist encourage them to do so.

Reactions: 26
I hope the dog does not go blind as she will suffer greatly. Normally dogs cope very well if they go blind but you have to keep the furniture in the same place as then they don’t bump into it. Can’t see that happening in their shithole.

Reactions: 14
Strange how she can weep and cry about her dog and how horrendous it has been, yet when Nadia Sawalha's 2nd husband committed suicide, she said that she asked "Has there been a book written on how I'm supposed to behave?"

I'm slightly baffled..

Are her tears genuine for the dog, and she didn't care about her husband's death? Or has she finally learned how to behave when someone or an animal you love is unwell or has passed away?

'Nads got up at 6 a.m. to do NOga,' no burns yet, she hadn't posted that she was taking a break from SM at this point, so where was her NOga pose for the day. What an opportunity! NOga with a sea scape behind you? Got up at 6am to do Yoga. LIE! LIE! LIE!

Thank you @bitterntwisted brilliant, really, so funny, a very much needed tonic. Thank you!

Reactions: 11
I wish they would say put to sleep and not put down! That is such an old fashioned way of putting it.

Reactions: 9
@afrozenpea for a vegetable you have amazing insight.

It really, really angers me when they/HE delete comments that are perfectly polite but don't follow the party line.

Reactions: 13
Exactly! I feel so sorry for the owners of that lodge - I expect she left it wrecked and they should definitely bill her for extra cleaning but I expect she’ll get away with it by giving them a dramatic story and being ‘Nadia Sawalha off the telly’
And again I can’t believe anything she says - first she says the honey was hard (which happens after you’ve had it a while and it softens in warm water) but then she says it was a brand new tube so it wouldn’t be hard at all!! And blaming her complete incompetence on ADHD makes me mad. There’s always some excuse for her thoughtless behaviour. I just hope her histrionics didn’t spoil her parents’ holiday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.