Nadia Sawalha #38 Warning, this thread WILL contain Lies, Begging, BS and Granny P*rn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first thing manky was looking for when he got home was his troll basher, the baseball bat.
Yes he's just over compensating there isn't he?
Yep massively over compensating with his err troll basher (or whatever he would call it?) :sick:...
Sorry people? Words trigger me (give me associations)? 🤷‍♀️ (It's not big and it's not funny!) :rolleyes:
Sorry....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs… everyone scrambling to get a look at the poor bloke’s funeral. If only his family knew what was going on in AG’s fan group🙄
(For the record, I hope they have no idea that they’re all rushing to catch a glimpse like it’s a fking blockbuster film premiere).View attachment 644897View attachment 644910(The 63 views is just the live that AG uploaded - that’s not taking into account the link that he was dishing out like sweets)
Good god, at this rate Mark will be doing a review of it!!
AG is awful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
well I hope the agents charge them for cleaning the sofa - if it says no dogs on the sofa then they should hae adhered to that as someone coming in may have an allergy
these sorts of holiday rentals are very strict any stains, dirt or marks they will get charged for
also that manky toe on show is enough to put off any potential renters in the future

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Look at her trying to convince him that he’s not losing his hair…
40228830-21D1-4222-B25F-CCB5BB72E244.jpeg

Now show us from the front Nadia! No?
Ok, I will then…
75DFCEBE-12EF-46E7-A652-1E0934DAC47B.jpeg
217FE174-17D7-4ABC-915D-7B82253EBF11.jpeg
ADB64A82-EA91-4A5F-BAA4-E6EB03518A33.jpeg

It’s slipping further and further back by the day.
I think it’s a condition called thumbsdownitis.
It’s a new condition. The more thumbs down you get, the further your hairline slides back.

Gutted😎

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if it's worth sending this picture to the owners of the cottage. They might have a clause where they can issue a penalty for breaking rules like these. My father (stupidly) smoked in a hotel room that was non smoking and they billed him £200 for it.
yes they need to know

Reactions: 20
Oh dear god almighty. I’m beyond shocked that Ashley has done this, I truly am. Most of the subs didn’t like Xander but here they are watching an extremely private moment.
I’m mortified that he’s done this.
I am absolutely disgusted if he has live streamed it on fb. It is available through funeral directors for those who are unable to attend through a link they provide. We went through it for my mum.For once I am lost for words.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210702-213255.jpg
Nadia tries to lose weight and guess who copies her. I wonder if he will be taking out a loan for that cottage in Norfolk next?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
ArGhhhhh those photos in her AndyPandy pants 🤮🤮.
I'm sure she is thinking "I'm absolutely fabulous darling, so cool,so trendy, living the (fake SM) dream with my hot (unemployed) husband. How wonderful I am. How jealous people are of me,. How gorgeous am I, so young at heart".

Reality 👇

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He must be so proud of that filthy fungal toenail that he has to keep showing it off, it's beyond gross I hope his toe drops off...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh really? 🤔 How many days till we get a video from her sat in a cupboard bemoaning how fat she’s become ? #stinkingthinking anyone?

And for the last picture - I’m sorry, but what a smug irritating twazzock 🙄
I'm sorry I haven't got anything clever or funny to say just "OH DO FOOK OFF Nadia !!!" 🤬😴😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Even though it states quite clearly that smelly dogs aren’t allowed on the furniture.

Toffee shouldn’t be on there either!
It's all about money to them, just throw money at everything, they are the epitome of the 'Throw away Society.'

They have no respect for belongings or care about furniture, fleas, stains, how long it will take to clean up, AND Covid wouldn't have crossed their minds.

I have had to stay in a few Air B&B's for work recently and the guidlines are so strict. Aside from the fact I am very respectful wherev

They are the type of couple who say "Sod it, that is what the deposit is for, I don't care if I don't get it back."

They wouldn't think any deeper than that. As far as they are concerned, if they paid £200,300,500-£1000! etc. .

Then.. 'We have paid a deposit which means...you clean it up.'

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s quite amazing - Nitwittya is back from her rainy, cold, expensive holiday and posted 24 Instagram stories today. 24! Not surprising behaviour from a woman who attempted a digital detox for all of 23 hours last year, bought a still unused wooden box for her family to store their phones and actually talk to one another, and told her husband they should put their digital devices away during their Norfolk holiday and then proceeded to post and livestream repeatedly during their “staycation.” The desire for attention and ££ is pitiful. I’ll wager there will be a 25th story today featuring her 19½ Day of NOga!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So:

a). Kiki was definitely on their staycation holiday (see attachment) and probably with a friend, therefore rules were being broken and this would explain not showing one glimmer of them.

b). They lied today in the car when he first said they’re about to set off and then quickly after she said they’d already done quite a bit of travelling. Must surely be a reason for this lie; maybe as they were only showing Di, and the girls and co hadn’t got in the car yet?

c) why do nitty, manks and moodie have to have a conversation with each other on Instagram when they all live in the same house? (See attachment)

d). Moodie only ever posts on manks stuff ; never her mothers

e). I believe they’ve learned they can cover up and lie to their hearts content because they’ll always get away with it. They don’t care that people know this about them. They don’t have any shame.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.