Nadia Sawalha #38 Warning, this thread WILL contain Lies, Begging, BS and Granny P*rn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this earlier today - someone screenshot all the excuses and posted them on here the other day (I forget who - sorry. A newbie I think), so they’ll be seen eventually, when the subs see the light. Unfortunately though, those who haven’t yet seen the light will continue to be conned for now😠
What a lovely way to treat their “community”! If I thought I was part of their community and then saw that blank page with every post I’d written deleted, it’d be a right slap in the face.

Well done guys 👏👏👏 So nice of you.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Does Nanny Di only own one pair of trainers? Am I seeing right that it looks like they have a hole in them and if so why won’t she/they buy a new pair for her?!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.