Nadia Sawalha #38 Warning, this thread WILL contain Lies, Begging, BS and Granny P*rn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her food? :sick:
maybe she prepared for the mcdonalds shortage by bringing many a frozen egg mcmuffin to see them through the crisis, and they weren't properly reheated (note: I don't think you should microwave a frozen item like that to eating temp anyway, which is what she advised)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The champions of no commitment time and time again 🤥🤥🤥
Strange that they are creative when it comes to finding excuses😡
What a load of 💩.... I find it very weird after her rant abt Hancock, she seems to have gone very quiet....

Gread thread title btw 👏👏👏... Thanks @notSUBmissive for the great recap...

Reactions: 24
I don't know why she didn't do her usual and lie about what is wrong with him (or maybe she has). She should know by now we will just take the P out of him and make him more annoyed when he reads it. :m:m:m(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know why she didn't do her usual and lie about what is wrong with him (or maybe she has). She should know by now we will just take the P out of him and make him more annoyed when he reads it. :m:m:m(y)
I hope he knows the SELF EMPLOYED don’t get SICK PAY so I hope he is refunding his subs 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What a load of 💩.... I find it very weird after her rant abt Hancock, she seems to have gone very quiet....

Gread thread title btw 👏👏👏... Thanks @notSUBmissive for the great recap...
I think it may be as I said. She/GLEAM have been bombarded with interview requests. Some of which she may want to do but I would imagine a lot of journalists will be baying for her blood. Tattle was mentioned in The DM on Sat night, they will have had many people reading both threads.
This won’t just be about Matt Hancock, it will be about EVERYTHING we have said on here.

Can you imagine being a journalist and coming across this thread? The amount of work Tattlers have put in over the last year, they just have to copy and paste.

Strange too that there are no photos of them out of doors today.. I mean if she can p**S off to Brighton when her husband is having a MH breakdown, she can pop out for a walk whilst he’s puking up her food.

I hope all the above is the case. Either that or they are all driving home in their Covidpod..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope someone recognises that restaurant, and tells them he's reporting he's had food poisoning there.

Oysters are usually ate raw, and very fresh. He'd be extremely ill too, possibly even life threateningly to some.

Contacting the local health authority is advised here, incase the whole batch or where they're fishing is contaminated

Reactions: 21
I hope someone recognises that restaurant, and tells them he's reporting he's had food poisoning there.

Oysters are usually ate raw, and very fresh. He'd be extremely ill too, possibly even life threateningly to some.

Contacting the local health authority is advised here, incase the whole batch or where they're fishing is contaminated

There’s something fishy going on here… Look this is a picture Maddie took on Father’s Day ( he looks exactly the same but green jacket on, same glasses on head same food same baggy eyes
1624899697110.png

1624899726833.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
@Ireckon I certainly don't believe he does have food poisoning but they are two different restaurants, and he's wearing the white/red t-shirt he wore on yesterday's whine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gross and I'm not talking abt the oysters.. 👎
So he was struck down Sunday evening. Had to be from a meal ate that day lunch or dinner surely? not one 24h+ before on Saturday?
Yet he was wearing that t-shirt on Saturday (6pm whine) so either 1/the photo was not taken on Sunday as claimed or 2/he wore the same t-shirt the entire weekend (which of course could be the case knowing Manky and seeing the state of his hair) hmmmmm🤔 it’s very fishy😏🤥

In any case the twit duo will trip themselves up on the next live as usual !

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
So he was struck down Sunday evening. Had to be from a meal ate that day lunch or dinner surely? not one 24h+ before on Saturday?
Yet he was wearing that t-shirt on Saturday (6pm whine) so either 1/the photo was not taken on Sunday as claimed or 2/he wore the same t-shirt the entire weekend (which of course could be the case knowing Manky and seeing the state of his hair) hmmmmm🤔 it’s very fishy😏🤥

In any case the twit duo will trip themselves up on the next live as usual !
I was thinking the same thing. One typically doesn’t have such a delayed reaction - 36 hours(!) to a bad oyster. The food poisoning comes on a lot faster.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
you just know he made a joke about sticking his tongue in nadia when eating them, don't you.

that greedy grabby me me me look that is his general excessive and vile behaviour around things he wants is not covered by the bi-polar diagnosis btw.

rate my takeaway has 307k followers now. the sadderleys channel is a stiff on its 120k where its been since forever now.

Would have thought Che Sawalha would have been seeking to make the most of "bringing down the government" with her paddy, and dragging people in from instagram off the back of it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Such an ugly, dirty looking woman
I grew up in a fishing town in Ireland.
Oysters were readily available and we actually had an Oyster Festival every August.
There are very few people I’ve met who actually really like oysters.
Many people order or eat them to show off.
1/ because they are eaten raw- brave
2/ because they can be expensive-big shot
3/ because they’re considered an aphrodisiac- knob

Mank probably ordered them for Patrick’s benefit.
Also to show off in front of the girls and create gasps and giggles.

Fish face was probably starving after that and would have actually loved a burger.🍔

Serves him right if he had the squits.
We all know it will only have been the squits as they exaggerate everything.
Food poisoning my eye.
Just so they could claim damages and get another freebie from it. IMO
Took his mind off his bi-polar though.🙃
Whatever it was, I hope Di had already hogged all the toilet roll.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Gleam have suggested Mark take a back seat and he's had a melt down about it. It would make sense for him to stay in the background and to not open every single vlog with his sweaty red face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.