Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipmunk

VIP Member
I
Nice nice 😳🤨 very elegantly put AG .. 😡
I don’t understand how that language is allowed on SM. Ok, not good if he is being trolled but that’s not the way to deal with it.

It’s almost as if he thinks he will get Brownie points from Nadia Sawalha’s third husband, Mark Adderley who is so abusive and offensive to followers.

Ashley actually has a genuine Troll he needs to report it, not behave like Mark Adderley.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

diamondtext

VIP Member
Seriously the time they spend acting the idiot in times when people are getting it really hard
I bet there are soup kitchens or addiction outreach centres in their area that they could spend time volunteering in .
They claim to have a huge platform, why wouldn’t they use it for good instead of plagiarism of everything
Movies
Celebrities
Books
Covid
The News
Tic tok cookery
Etc etc etc
My son was suffering terribly with his mental health due to a traumatic event
He completely turned his life around.retrained got more education and qualifications
He is now helping young adults with all kinds of conditions and is able to understand what they are going through
It has probably helped him even more than the young adults
He gets so much satisfaction seeing his students really turn a corner

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ireckon

VIP Member
I get the impression she's getting bored of YT. She does none of the actual vlogging, leaving it to Mark to gurn into the camera. She seems more interested in instagram where she can interact with the people on lives that she actually knows as opposed to the likes of Ashley.
Yes there are two classes of followers her friends and favourites she interacts with and the poor subs begging for attention who get ignored , it’s disgusting. I noticed the day before Father’s Day she said we will read out SOME of your dedications … get out clause just read ones I want to 😡 They really do take the Mick out of their subs 😔

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
She has an unhealthy obsession with Kim, I noticed the many photos of her on her phone. She's been on Amazon buying all the props needed for the photos, then spends all day taking the photos - just shows how much time they have on their hands. I honesty think she does it as part of their sex life too. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow

Feska

VIP Member
You beat me to it 🤣🤣 I was just going to post this 😆
Why do her family let her do this. Surely she must be the laughing stock at LW. They can’t possibly think it’s ok or remotely funny.
124 comments in 18 minutes all telling her how good/fabulous she looks. What aren’t I seeing that they are?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Hello there, hope you are well x
Yes I echo that!
I haven't posted on here for ages either but it's nice to see both of you back.
It's reminds me of last summer when we all joined this forum around a similar time.
Goodness me (speaking for myself here) but that seems like an age ago so much has happened since then....?
For better hopefully?
Take care both of you....but I do have to say that I was always appreciate the welcome I was given on this forum and how friendly everyone has been by all members both new and old.... 🥰

• Heart

Polldoll

So they are in Norfolk with beach photos on both the Sawalha Adderley’s accounts and Maddie Adderley’s. We know for sure there are people from at least 3 different households: boyfriend Patrick, Nadia Sawalha’s household of 4 people and Diane Adderley. Plus she has said she was going away with her parents so if they are there too that would be 4 households. So possibly 8 people from 4 different households. Now correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the current rules were a maximum of 6 people or 2 households staying together. Really not a smart idea Nadia to rant about a politician breaking Covid rules while you are on holiday breaking them yourself - yet again!!! Now you have put yourself out there on your soap box the press will be scrutinising YOUR ACTIONS. You seem to be enjoying the short term fame and notoriety from doing this but I wouldn’t be too smug about it as you are destined for a very big fall you vain, silly woman!
So they’ve re-enacted exactly what they did wrong before??

• Angry
  • Haha

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
@Yanhan thanks for the link to that more than qualified blogger's review of their pamphlet book. I think it sad that the author had to include a disclaimer of sorts stating that reviews are not trolling. Pathetic that we have grown adults who can't distinguish between the two. :cautious: This was a well-thought out and considerate review which highlights many of the things that bug us about these two. I was shocked to discover that the reviewer states that Mark never consulted any outside sources for their tome. You don't need a university degree to know that if you are going to be publishing anything that is to help people, you might just have sources to back up your views. That is a pretty damning indictment on this book.

Others might know this, but this was a revelation to me:

"... he reveals how his mother refused to let him sit an entrance exam for a scholarship at the prestigious fee-paying academic school, instead forcing him to attend the largest comprehensive in London in Holland Park."

So mummy thwarted his plans to be a big noise eh? Apologies to Budd Schulberg writer of "On The Waterfront," but I can just see Mark now saying "You don't understand. I could'a gone to Oxford, I could'a gone to Cambridge, I could'a been head of programming at the BBC, I could've been somebody, instead of a late diagnosed bipolar bum, which is what I am, let's face it." :rolleyes:🤭

The author has got his number when they detailed Kiki's issues as she is not academically inclined, but like they say Mark makes it about him.

"However, rather than focus on their child, Mark uses this as an opportunity to explain his mental anguish at accepting, as someone who is highly academic, (did I mention he was educated to nearly PhD level?) that his daughter was not academic and needed to follow an entirely different curriculum."

Really? Thanks dad. :mad: I think what is the cherry on this shit sundae is the author critiquing his punctuation, grammar and use of brackets, etc. That was delicious. I just pulled out quotes that struck a chord with me and the author does say it is a good starting point if homeschooling is what you are looking into, but it doesn't have much meat on the bone as far as instructions or resources. From this review it seems this book is a vague memoir. Honestly, this review is spot on.

• Heart

Mental Hoax

The irony escapes them. The mock up picture with the history they both have. Seriously 🤢
Mocking a man who’s world has fallen apart in the last week and is in the highest at-risk category for suicide based on age and sex.

Well done to them 👏👏👏

Did they do a mock up of Caroline Flack holding a lamp? 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Just had another look at tonight’s live and noticed that when RM Jams (someone they call out a lot and not the person who posted it at least a dozen times 😡) asked the question about her quitting alcohol this month she replied (30:00) “Nah, I didn’t want to, I didn’t like it!” Makes me so angry how she is so flippant about it knowing how much her alcoholic husband struggles with it! 😡😡😡
I'm really really unsure if he does struggle with sobriety...

Their words say he does but their actions say he's still drinking...

We'll never know the truth sadly, but what we do know is they are lying cheats 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Dinaaaaa

her posting what M & K have put in their father days card is cringeworthy! and totally unnecessary
I think it is a dig at the older 2 as she knows theywont post anything on IG and why should they -you dont have to show your love for your family on SM are they not capable of talking to each other at home?
And as for him lighting up a room that he walks into? what room?he only walks into his own lounge - he doesnt see anyone other than the family -mainly nitty cos the other 2 are rarely out of their pits
he would dim the lights in a room when he walks in - his face is always like a slapped arse, misery in the making
her IG says it’s all really, ‘our girls’... I don’t think he has got a relationship with the other 2.

• Sad

Podular

Chatty Member
Nitty is already making the NOga idea that she nicked from someone else bring in the moolah. The word 'namaste' coming from her mouth sounds so wrong.
'Nadia panned the camera to reveal the sunny blue skies, an abundance of leafy trees and a very large collection of plant pots arranged on her decking. The decked area provided the perfect spot for her morning yoga which Nadia performed on a bright pink mat. A tranquil soundtrack was added to the short clip and it could have easily been a promotional video for a far flung yoga retreat.' R
Rachael Avery from Hello magazine
Yes especially when it follows on from "stuffing my face with food and wine. ..namaste".
🤮😲🤬🙏
Oh my that article nearly made me throw up my breakfast. Such bs!!!!!
And it proves the saying you should never believe what you read in the press !😲

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Welcome @Inch High P.I. 👋🏼
Please don’t worry about long posts - we all love to read the observations of others, so do crack on!
Also, don’t feel stupid for subscribing. They’ve managed to lure so many people into paying, and those people often end up here, feeling the same way that you’re feeling right now. You’ve done nothing wrong - all you’ve done is believe their lies and got sucked in… as we all did to some extent (whether we paid or not).
Lovely to have another new Tattler. Feel free to voice any opinions you may have (you’ve made some great points already) - no one will shut you down. We’re a friendly bunch, and always willing to listen to other’s options and points of view 🙂
Thank you that’s made me feel very welcome. And yes that is exactly how I feel ( being sucked in ) It’s so good to be amongst people with the same opinions and experiences.

• Heart

Dinaaaaa

I don’t really believe Melanie Blake on this one. Would Nadia really say that unless it was in jest? I feel that MB needs to either shit or get off the pot. This continuous drip, drip isn’t helpful.

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
So I waited till almost midnight last night to see if she would post her daily 😂😂yoga 💩.
As you’re all probably aware, she did.
The caption on last night’s post was tweaked to say “Day 14 of 365 days of every day yoga.

The ‘every day’ part is new. 😂😂😂
I’m sure that’s for our benefit in an attempt to wind us up.
It doesn’t Nitty.
It is laughable.
Not in a way where you are, what I for one might call ‘a good comedian,’

I, (and seemingly many others,) am laughing at you, not with you.
(Just to clarify.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
Mark Adderley: "You guys (alongside my family and friends) have really helped me."
He doesn't have any friends! 🤣🤣 Do you think that he's copying N or do you think Tim The Postman bought Mark his jingle jangle 'bipolar ring'? :sick:
Two things-
Firstly, I don’t think mental health issues have the huge stigma attached to them that they used to have anymore.
Thankfully there is a better awareness about it and I honestly believe that Social Media has helped with it immensely as young people tend to talk and post about it more.

Secondly-
Mark Addeley (almost PhD)
and Nadia (thick as two short planks) Sawalha, If you’re going to use big words like
‘destigmatise’ at least learn to spell it correctly!

A certain someone copying his idol, who is copying someone else (as usual)🥱View attachment 635491
The same ‘certain someone’ is filming himself doing a workout every day (sound familiar?)
He copies everything they do which is the sad and dangerous part.

Her fake anger rant yesterday is something people like AG will get all worked up about and not realise that she’s just acting it all out for ‘The ‘Gram.’

Someone like AG hasn’t the mental capacity to be able to switch the emotion on and off like she can.

She’s detached from any emotion behind her posts, it’s all for hits and likes, but those without the means to control their emotions, for whatever reason, are left stewing, festering and ready to blow at anytime.

It shouldn’t be allowed
It’s criminal - in my opinion. 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha