Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Denise is : I'm really grateful I sobered up because I have a better life and have the people I love and want in my life around me
Mank is: my wife and children should be grateful that i gave up drinking for them; do they know how much i sacrificed and how my life is now a daily hell.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Thank you and congratulations to @sissel sid for our new title thread! I especially like the ellipses, nice touch. ;)

To recap:
Mark finally has a diagnosis, after paying for it. Much debate over taking his meds. Collosal pity party.
Vlogging and lives are sporadic, due to said mental health/can't be arsed.
Nads tries sober June, quits.
Nads tries 365 of NOga-tenuous, showing off the camel foot. 🤭
Mark is losing his shit over the thumbs down.
Nads makes more recipes with a gallon of oil and vats of chocklit.

• Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
So, I’ve just caught up with the latest vlog.
I don’t know what to say other than what idiots they make of themselves.
The inability to complete any task with ease is beyond a joke.
I’m sure we all know that getting a mattress upstairs can be a bit of a struggle, but really? Do they seriously expect us to believe that it was that difficult? It was clearly totally staged. And the ridiculous music he overlaid it with again just adds to the pathetic scene.
I didn’t laugh at any of it, I just watched in disbelief - they’re just a couple of middle aged prats, making total fools of themselves.
They’re not clever, not entertaining, not funny and not cool.
They need to get a life and wake up to the fact that all they’re doing is making themselves look like a pair of dirty, useless, idiots. Why would you even want to make yourself look completely useless?
How scummy is that mattress? Why would they want anyone to see that? Disgusting🤢
38503CCB-F42B-4CAB-95E6-5843C0567E8F.jpeg
08643578-1D76-4069-BF7A-4607ADAE1969.jpeg
6BB52168-0592-4371-87F1-CA9182691913.jpeg
BE9F39EB-949E-4ADB-BC8A-D6ABFAAB00B5.jpeg
683D9421-E323-445A-8BA5-AA58444C9B53.jpeg
D3F9FA2D-272F-4637-BCEC-7C0823AB5EC3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

diamondtext

VIP Member
Her militant video has been shared far and wide
Making joe public think she is a caring individual
Nothing could be further from the truth
If there was an award for bad acting she would clean right up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member
how wonderful that she "accepted" his two other daughters; that they were allowed in to HER universe; that she was just fine with the millstones round his neck.

Honestly, how fucking terrible is it to write of your two daughters as having to have been accepted.

Also, I failed them, and the person that that affected was MEEEEEEE....... narcissistic personality disorder all the way.

HE. MAKES. ME. VOMIT.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that recently Mark is staying quiet and he's getting Nadia to do his dirty work?...

He used to beg for likes and followers, now it's nadia who does it all the time... She says it several times on the lives, its never him anymore...

Nadia did her expletive rant re matt hancock yet in today's whine o clock it's Mark who says I, I am not bothered about the kiss, not we...

Forensic Linguistics slipping him up, he's the one who's mad, remember all the political rants he went on when the pandemic started? If they were mad he'd have said we but he said I...

So he's mad BUT he's getting his "famous" wife to push their agenda while he sits their all quiet and submissive? His wife will get any of the back lash... He knows she's famous not him so he's using her to beg and get angry... He's pathetic...

Im 100% sure he will be using his breakdown as a reason to get nadia to speak for him, poor woe is Mark not upto Ranting so gets nadia to do it...

He's the puppet master controlling her narrative...

IT'S ALL VERY MANIPULATING AND NARCISSISTIC AS ARE MOST THINGS WITH MARK...

2mins 20 in... "I" couldn't care less...

Total manipulation on his part, i agree. He's just hanging her out to dry, as per bleedin' usual. Gutless wonder. If people leave negative comments aimed at Nastia on their channel, he has always left them there for little while, long enough for quite a lot of people to see anyway. If it's the other way around, then they are gone in a flash.

Remember when he had that complete melt down in his wank cave over comments, i think it was around the time that she went off to film The Circle. The sweaty, purple face, complete with pursed lips. Apparently he knew all of our IP addresses and was going to hunt us all down, banging on about gnomes, blah defecking blah blah.

Anyway, i'm off to bed, but before i go, just for old times sake

1624749558532.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Yuk, the pair of vile creeps Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha on CM nice and early full of excitement and glee at the Matt Hancock story, they both look like they’ve slept in a skip, you can literally smell them through the screen, absolutely loving it but they feel sorry for his wife off course sweetie, they make me nauseous 🤢👎
Imagine having such a sad pathetic life that the only thing you can converse about is Covid and someone’s public life. She’s almost manic this morning trying to get her point across. Does it matter?? Does she not think that both families have children and partners and maybe reinacting a tacky photograph might be hurtful and tasteless?? Then again everything about them is tasteless and tacky. Grow the fuck up, you pair of village idiots.

• Angry

Jax04

Chatty Member
Jesus christ….these two numpties are the gift that keeps on giving!! 🙈😂 the hometime vlog was just a full on desperate housewives onlyfans wannabe embarrassment 😳 not hilarious, not one bit of it. The girls howling in laughter (especially when she hurt herself) was just manic and bizarre imo. Cant imagine my teens laughing like that if i was rolling round floor in fishnets (which i do love actually) with my beaver out 😳 theyd be mortified and think id lost plot! 🤪😂

Manks all about viewers, he (along with her) will do/say anything for the views. Prick that he is.

That insta rant is her acting at her finest. The audacity of her to call wanksock out after her daughters boyfriend practically moved in so they could have a shagfest thru out lockdown!?!?! Not to mention the golden childs 18th bday party!!! 🤬🤬 pisstakers, lot of em.

• Heart
  • Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Nadia Sawalha films inside her tranquil garden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nadia Sawalha rocks incredible Serena Williams dress – and it has a quirky twist | HELLO! (hellomagazine.com)

I see that x years into Green Fingered Hell and Mark Adderley has concealed the bulk of their far from tranquil garden with potted plants and kept the camera angle tight for Hello magazine. Not a mildewed cushion to be seen. Or, come to think of it, his infamous Ibiza Path to Nowhere made of stolen stones - time stamp 37:40
GFH #19 - If You Can't Beat 'Em, Join 'Em. Mark Does HIS BIT to Help Create the Love Island CORNER!! - YouTube

#LoveIsland
#Noga
#Ibiza
#PebbleThief
#PathtoNowhere
#MissedaTrick 🎣

Tranquil garden, my arse. It's covered in dog shite and half dead plants, and most of the time only features a misogynistic twunt bossing his 70 year old Mother about.

They boil my piss. :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad

Podular

Chatty Member
So all it takes to be a "brilliant" dad is a few insincere Insta posts to a bunch of strangers. I'd prefer my father to talk to me face-to-face rather than over Insta but hey that's just me.

View attachment 625875
Embarrassing, braindead morons !
The way they back up each others bull💩 behaviour makes me 🤮.
Their posts are like some fantasy, sickly sweet Hallmark movie - so far removed from reality it's laughable.
They are slaves to the virtual world. Tragic really and DEFINITELY not good for them and their family's well-being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
So wonder if Manky (not even a mental health crises can keep him off social media) hot husband, drove them to Norfolk. Wouldn't want to be in a car with him under any circumstances. But on heavy psychiatric drugs not a chance.(n)
Nadia who wakes up and just wets her hair in the sink instead of having a bath, Mark who when he has a bath it is such an occasion that he has to announce it on social media and Diane who doesn't have a washing machine for her clothes. Imagine the smell of all three of them in that car.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
It sounds like they are getting a load of wannabes to cough up $475 for a cheap trophy . At least the swawalhas are the vunarable victims this time.
Tattlers- if you send me £475.27p I will print you a nearly PhD certificate thingummy for your literary achievements on here. 🤪
Same?😬

• Haha

diamondtext

VIP Member
ED5D4BA1-8117-4FE0-9D32-F9B2B69246FB.jpeg
mark says
I can’t reply to each lovely message on my last post
Why not ????
If someone took time out of their day to wish him well why wouldn’t he reply
Total contempt he has for the people who are paying to watch his shitshow
It’s not as if he’s hard pressed for time he does jackshit

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Nitty is already making the NOga idea that she nicked from someone else bring in the moolah. The word 'namaste' coming from her mouth sounds so wrong.
'Nadia panned the camera to reveal the sunny blue skies, an abundance of leafy trees and a very large collection of plant pots arranged on her decking. The decked area provided the perfect spot for her morning yoga which Nadia performed on a bright pink mat. A tranquil soundtrack was added to the short clip and it could have easily been a promotional video for a far flung yoga retreat.'
Rachael Avery from Hello magazine
Nuun.JPG
I really don’t want to keep seeing that whacking great hoof😣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Regarding the bipolar and driving question, you really shouldn't be driving for the first few weeks, until you know how the meds are affecting you. Do some reading and they even say that for new herbal supplements.

• Wow
  • Heart