Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
On yesterday’s awful CM AG was trying to say something about Xander and Mark told him to text him or message him. He has his phone number!
Recipe for disaster!

So, why has the thumbnail for today’s live gone up 7 hours ahead of when it’s due to begin?
What do they gain from that? Because there’s no other reason to start it so far in advance.
A chance of getting more traffic to the channel? More chance for thumbs up?🤷🏼‍♀️
Or thumbs down 😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I think I was just a little bit sick in my mouth 🤮 She seems intent on showing off her FUPA (look it up 😉) and yes @Feska you’d think she might have tidied up her bikini line before putting it on display 🤢
honestly I think that's the best she has ever looked in her parodies. Although if she has had a boob job and otehr surgeries, she should give up the here's what a normal woman looks like pedalling

Waffle3

VIP Member
I wonder why we have not yet heard about this from our famous director/producer/editor/bullshitter🤔 strange strange …
You do have to scroll right down to the bottom though 😏

Attachments

• Wow

tomtomclub

VIP Member
it looks like if you win (or are nominated) you can order a trophy for 475 dollars...... looks like the fest is a way to make money from saps.

yea they arent major awards -just a nod from the indie scene in the USA
most people who send in films will get them
thats why he has sent it to the USA so he can the 'laurels'
so he can promote it
doubt it would get anything in this country as some really good filmmakers coming through

utubegreed

I don't know why she pretends she doesn't curl her hair, I've seen her use a curling wand in her vlogs, the stylists at loose and on shoots all use curling wands on her hair. I don't believe her hair is naturally curly anyway, her hair is straight in all her childhood photos. It's so processed with cheap Amazon dye that it probably causes it to wave, mine is bleached and when it's wet it goes wavy simply down to the chemicals otherwise my hair is naturally straight.

Cat mon do

But then, don’t forget - those same people are saying how hilarious the latest HT is.
Half an hour of N being totally useless, trying to mock other women, while just making a complete idiot of herself.
Who in their right mind would put this kind of stuff out there to be viewed…View attachment 632099
I’m presuming this is their bed sheet…View attachment 632098
Why would you want to show that off…View attachment 632100
She could do with introducing herself to a razor 🪒😑
Top pic looks like she is holding a Oven ready joint of Beef🤩

• Haha

sissel sid

Couldn’t agree more. Watching their sorry life on repeat is like deja vu. Walks in the park. Pushing mattresses up and down stairs or pretending to drop things out of the loft. Nadia shouting MARK! They really need some new content.

Mark’s ramblings just now on coffee moaning are boring as hell. Loves the sound of his own voice but has nothing to say. He really is a pontificating idiot
So true.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
did you see her on LW rollng her eyes when Carol was talking about Boris
the camera moved to her and she was proper disinterested! lol

Anyone notice that her forehead (other than one line half way up) isn’t moving 😳 she’s raising her eyebrows, frowning and nothing is moving. Think N may have had a little Botox 🤔
it doesnt suit her. its to dark which isprobably because its a home dye
Maybe shes done a hair dye ad? taking over from Davina?

Last edited:
  • Haha

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
A wee bit off topic here but not… but kinda… but NOT. 🤪
So… today, I received a notification of a message in my Tattle inbox.
I’ve only had one (or two of those before when I unintentionally broke Tattle rules.) 🙈
The message was an alert about ‘The Ingham family? whom I don’t follow on social media and I certainly don’t follow anyone else’s threads on Tattle.
( Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley are highly honoured that I spend my spare time discussing their downfalls here might I add.)😋
Anyways, seems these Ingham peeps made themselves look utter eejits on YouTube anda Tattler called them out for it by confronting them and filming the guy saying : “We’re famous on YouTube” (Doncha know?)😂
How do I know it’s a Tattler?
Because (drum roll…) there’s a Tattle you tube channel dedicated to calling ‘influencers’ out.👏👏👏
How flippin interesting is that?
How I wish I could edit to the same standards as Mark Adderley 😋
so I could put out videos on this channel.

Maybe I could do a crash course at local technical college?
Maybe we all could!!!! 😂

How much fun would it be when subs go over and defend the Sawalha Adderley’s of a video were put up calling them out for all their old guff?

Tattle life YouTube related poll.
Would you-
a) have a lengthy, calm and well balanced exchange with them in the comments?
Or
b) Do a Mark and tell them not to watch then mute or delete them?
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I got a notification for this yesterday (not a message).
The same as you, I don’t follow them, but I enjoyed the video, and a couple of others on the Tattle YouTube channel.
Would love to see a Sawalha-Adderley video on there😁

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
Will that comment appear in the main comments below the video or does it disappear? Surely they could have made an exception for her.
No they are on the side of the live, loads of them in red where they talk to each other and some of them stay there. I have looked back to see if I could quote it as some of them stay there. I can't remember which day it was but it was since Friday and it did play on my mind a bit as she seemed so sucked in. I just thought I would keep my nose out but wish I had copied it. Going back to have a look now whilst hubby is watching the next football match.

• Heart

Podular

Chatty Member
They are on holiday
# hush hush
#who gives a f
And instead of having quality time away she will be a squiffy,squealing , insufferable ,SM scrolling nightmare.🤮 Rolling in the attention like a pig in 💩.
And he will be sulking and pouting as HE is the intellect 🤣.

• Sick
  • Haha

Waffle3

VIP Member
Nadia's bulge was nearly as big as his looks there. Maybe that's why he goes on about the "pressure" his penis puts on his boxers, to compensate for his chestnut mushroom. 🤭
Love it “ chestnut mushroom” and “ cocktail sausage”❤❤❤ Oh Manky hope you are reading👋👋👋 sure then you will feel the need to send further proof for our revision🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick