Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A while ago I asked my mum if she wanted to watch a CM when I was visiting. She didn’t last five minutes as she couldn’t stand their bickering voices 😂.

She kept a Bella magazine article for me, not realising I had switched to Tattle (and preferring that so much more!) and couldn’t face watching anymore of their content.

In the article Nitty spent six months a few years ago researching buying a camper van for Manks, keeping it all a secret and then buying it as a present. She was so excited as were the girls. Apparently she didn’t get the reception from Manky that she hoped and they ended up driving it around the block and then selling it.

I just think this demonstrates his controlling behaviour -he didn’t get to choose the vehicle so didn’t like it. If anybody bought me a camper van as a present I would have loved it no matter what it was.

I’m sorry I haven’t taken a picture of the article - before I knew it my mum had whipped away the magazine into the recycling and I can’t find it online anywhere - just the photo attached.
Bit like the piano she bought him then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sooooo funny... A few minutes ago there were 12 people waiting for coffee moaning to start, I went into the chat and counted 12 seperate names, it said 12 waiting at the top of the page....

4 people had pressed the dislike button... Does that mean 4 of their own subs had hit the dislike button????
🤔😂
So she is certainly not in Brighton ! Strange strange! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
It’s Amazing really how many videos he has managed to put out wearing that ‘Orange Drunk T-shirt’ while he is supposed to be down
View attachment 595023

View attachment 595022
View attachment 595021
I think he definitely relapsed, his wearing the T-shirt is to Call our Bluff. When he said, "people are actually saying I had a drink I mean can you believe that 'apparently' that's what they're saying." (I don't read Tattler.. :rolleyes: ) her classic lying Nitty reaction? "Are they, really?" Her fake surprise was insulting. I would have been horrified if it hadn't been true! It was the two of them at their lying best.

Putting who is the worst Narc out of the two of them to one side for a moment.

I think he had a drink = meltdown = psychiatrist= her running off because that's her pattern.

The T-shirt is passive aggressive and he thinks it is sending people off the scent, because it is supposedly his dark humour. It's sick and disturbing for his children and she is depraved to allow him to wear it.

I vote for @notSUBmissive because when people google them that title will come up, and many people will see it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Title suggestion

Thumbs down to Flying Monkeys and lying numpties
I vote for this as the new thread as hopefully it makes people look up the term 'flying monkeys'. There is an important difference about mental health with regard the Swadderleys and the cruelness of narcissism. It isn't about trolling or mocking them. The narcissism needs to be called out.

Reactions: 18
She's doing CM solo and will be doing the members live tonight at around 7.

• Wow
lol mank's mummy took him to see a children's film and now he's telling his mummy whether he liked it or not. the only thing missing is the happy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Caught her Instagram live just before CM and they are going to Brighton tomorrow with Lisa and her boys. Apparently she said to Mark she wouldn’t go but he insisted she should still go (yeah right) 😳

• Wow
I vote for this as the new thread as hopefully it makes people look up the term 'flying monkeys'. There is an important difference about mental health with regard the Swadderleys and the cruelness of narcissism. It isn't about trolling or mocking them. The narcissism needs to be called out.
I'm split because I agree with you, though when it comes to people looking them up on Google (as that seems to be the way most of us found our way here and people are still coming over,) I'm not convinced people would look up 'Flying Monkeys,' I never have and I'm not sure why I haven't.

I've only ever heard it used in the context "I couldn't give a Flying Monkey what's happened." Not that it made any sense to me, and I am always looking up the meanings of things, just never got around to that one so thank you for the enlightenment!

I think they are both very hard-hitting statement titles, but I feel @notSUBmissives's would make people, even non-subscribers, possibly even media/press..curious?

Reactions: 9
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Saturday and you would think they would give it a rest, but no! We had snow yesterday, then it got too cold for it to snow. :eek: Now the temp is going to shoot up to 16 degrees Celsius. o_O Mercury goes into retrograde today until June 22nd, so no important moves if you can avoid it. Title is "June 21st under threat? Miracle Alzheimer's drug? Pandemic a LAB LEAK? A MICE PLAGUE". He's a bit late on the mice plague story. Oh Helen from South Africa is here, so let's get ready to GRUUUUMBLE! 👺👺:poop::m💪🗣🙉 🖕🖕🖕.

It's just Nads it looks like today. She wants a selfie stick recommendation. She says it is humid, overcast and grey. For her mood it suits her. Welcome Emma Curtis is sung. Nads wants to know how we are feeling. She has been missing us. Talks about Mark being really unwell since over a week and he still isn't. He forced himself out yesterday to see a film. "He is in a mental health crisis at the moment and there is no shame in that." He is going to be seeing someone on Tuesday "an excellent person." He was told by the clinician that he can't believe he has been so low for so long on no medication and he hasn't had a drink. Let the tongue-biting commence. "Now your brain is wacked out and you need to stop." Duh. :rolleyes: From a partner point of view Nads says you might think this is weird or awful, holding back what might be tears but not quite, she feels really, really hopeful. "He's been doing it all by himself." :rolleyes: "This is going to be a turning point like a rock bottom." Thanks to the subs for their wishes and thanks to Michelle. She is getting verklempt again saying she loves Mark even more through this. (Okay, the co-dependence is strong here, he needed an asskicking ages ago. :mad:) "It's taken us to another level as a couple this last week." Reflection, grit to pull through, blah, blah. "Lots of highs and lots of lows."

Lisa came on Monday but no filming. "Very powerful....the swell of love." :sick: The tit Show was filmed, but if he doesn't goes out, the members will get a substitute for the missing show. Talk about mental health being harder for men. (A lot of it is them not getting off their arse to get things sorted.) Nads witches about the black screen. "Oh don't ask me about Teddy." Says he is still not doing well. Teddy is scared to sleep lest he have another one. :( Alzheimer's is the #1 killer of women in the UK. (It doesn't actually kill you, it's the complications from the disease. Details woman, DETAILS!) Talk of a drug getting approval in the States and in 2022 on the NHS. What do you think of that? (Honestly, if I had a wish it would be to cure Alzheimer's/dementia, because it is so damn cruel.) Nads is worried about Alzheimer's, Mark is worried about cancer. Nads and her memory-did you see Loose yesterday-didn't like that Sunetra can remember the names of everyone she was in class with. She hated that. She says it is better with the HRT, but with this Alzheimer's pill she is thrilled. :cautious: Nads can't remember how to spell Alzheimer's. Aducanumab. Apparently the women at Loose have told her to go to the memory clinic to get tested, but she doesn't want to know. More chat about Sunetra how she is from India (I thought she was English? Google check says she was born in Liverpool. 🤦‍♀️) and how Loose prides itself on it's diversity. (One person's diversity is another's box ticking.) "I love to hear about other cultures I get really excited, like with Judi." :oops: "She is definitely going to be my new friend." Proceeds to tell us the getting a new friend story. :sleep:

Mark wanted her to do the story on the lab leak. Remember when Trump was going on about the lab? Now Biden wants it investigated. Chinese gov't shifty business. No tit Sherlock. "We mustn't shy away from the topic." Happy birthday to Charlotte. Happy 14th Kayden. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND HIT THE THUMBS UP. "Are you watching it and not liking it?" Shirley said Nads has a lovely tone to her voice. She is doing a Welsh accent now. She tells the tale of going to a casting trying to do a Welsh accent and it turned Pakistani. (I'm confused. Pakistanis are such because they are a Muslim state, but don't they sound similar to Northern Indians? Maybe I am thinking too much. 😖 Dammit Nadia!) Anyway the casting director asked her TO LEAVE THE ROOM! 😱 "Oh my God I still cringe, oh my God I am sorry I got the cringe pain again." 🤣 She has pushed her hair back and it is now standing on end like Cameron Diaz in "There's Something About Mary." 😆 "Did anyone watch my live with Lee the other night?" No. "It was so funny, musical dressing room, did anyone see it?"

Linda asks if Nads can do an Irish accent. "I cawn't." She can do Arab, Italian, French, Greek-Cypriot (She does an impression of the woman who ran the Greek-Cypriot Chippy in the neighbourhood.) "We have to be so careful about doing accents, people get offended...obviously if you are doing it in a nasty way, but if you are doing it because you are telling the colour of a story, it seems a terrible shame if we can't do any accents don't you think?" Fair enough. Ellery Jones doesn't get offended by her Welsh accent. Nads tries her hand at an Irish accent, it sounds like a mild Northern Irish accent. Nads says she can't do a Scottish accent, but she likes having a go. She goes on to illustrate it for us. Welcome Claire Bailey with jazz hands, talk about the member's area. "Most of the people who join us, stay with us. (Are you sure? :unsure:) Sings Shelley Wriggler. Member's live TONIGHT AT 7ISH.

Talk about the mouse plague. Have you seen the photos. Nads says Australia dodged the coronavirus, but they have the plague of mice. (Hasn't Melbourne been shut down though?) Nads tells us about farmers sitting the legs of their bed in bowls of water to prevent them from climbing up the legs and get in the bed and bite them. 🐭 :eek: "I find it scary Gabrielle, I don't like it." Nads talks about the rats in their garden. Everytime she goes to Crystal Palace she sees them running around. (They leave your patch to go walk about in CP, just like you! Did you know Alberta is a rat-free province? Can't say the same for their Premier :p) Nads and Mark were talking abou the mice plague and Kiki asked if there were millions of them and then say "We are all going to die aren't we?" :ROFLMAO: Massive yawn from Nadia. "Soorryy, that was such a deep and meaningful yawn." Okay. :cautious: "Is anybody yawning from my yawn?" No.

HIT THE THUMBS UP, OH LOADS OF YOU HAVE 270 OF YOU, HOW LOVELY. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND THE NOTIFICATION IT DOESN'T COST YOU A PENNY. LOVE YOU LOTS, THANK YOU FOR YOU MESSAGES AND SUPPORT AND THANKS MICHELLE. LOTS OF LOVE GUYS! Ta-Ta! 🐱🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm split because I agree with you, though when it comes to people looking them up on Google (as that seems to be the way most of us found our way here and people are still coming over,) I'm not convinced people would look up 'Flying Monkeys,' I never have and I'm not sure why I haven't.

I've only ever heard it used in the context "I couldn't give a Flying Monkey what's happened." Not that it made any sense to me, and I am always looking up the meanings of things, just never got around to that one so thank you for the enlightenment!

I think they are both very hard-hitting statement titles, but I feel @notSUBmissives's would make people, even non-subscribers, possibly even media/press..curious?
I think it was @Yanhan who posted about flying monkeys, I googled it and found it fascinating.
Certainly struck a chord for many reasons.

:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Saturday and you would think they would give it a rest, but no! We had snow yesterday, then it got too cold for it to snow. :eek: Now the temp is going to shoot up to 16 degrees Celsius. o_O Mercury goes into retrograde today until June 22nd, so no important moves if you can avoid it. Title is "June 21st under threat? Miracle Alzheimer's drug? Pandemic a LAB LEAK? A MICE PLAGUE". He's a bit late on the mice plague story. Oh Helen from South Africa is here, so let's get ready to GRUUUUMBLE! 👺👺:poop::m💪🗣🙉 🖕🖕🖕.

It's just Nads it looks like today. She wants a selfie stick recommendation. She says it is humid, overcast and grey. For her mood it suits her. Welcome Emma Curtis is sung. Nads wants to know how we are feeling. She has been missing us. Talks about Mark being really unwell since over a week and he still isn't. He forced himself out yesterday to see a film. "He is in a mental health crisis at the moment and there is no shame in that." He is going to be seeing someone on Tuesday "an excellent person." He was told by the clinician that he can't believe he has been so low for so long on no medication and he hasn't had a drink. Let the tongue-biting commence. "Now your brain is wacked out and you need to stop." Duh. :rolleyes: From a partner point of view Nads says you might think this is weird or awful, holding back what might be tears but not quite, she feels really, really hopeful. "He's been doing it all by himself." :rolleyes: "This is going to be a turning point like a rock bottom." Thanks to the subs for their wishes and thanks to Michelle. She is getting verklempt again saying she loves Mark even more through this. (Okay, the co-dependence is strong here, he needed an asskicking ages ago. :mad:) "It's taken us to another level as a couple this last week." Reflection, grit to pull through, blah, blah. "Lots of highs and lots of lows."

Lisa came on Monday but no filming. "Very powerful....the swell of love." :sick: The tit Show was filmed, but if he doesn't goes out, the members will get a substitute for the missing show. Talk about mental health being harder for men. (A lot of it is them not getting off their arse to get things sorted.) Nads witches about the black screen. "Oh don't ask me about Teddy." Says he is still not doing well. Teddy is scared to sleep lest he have another one. :( Alzheimer's is the #1 killer of women in the UK. (It doesn't actually kill you, it's the complications from the disease. Details woman, DETAILS!) Talk of a drug getting approval in the States and in 2022 on the NHS. What do you think of that? (Honestly, if I had a wish it would be to cure Alzheimer's/dementia, because it is so damn cruel.) Nads is worried about Alzheimer's, Mark is worried about cancer. Nads and her memory-did you see Loose yesterday-didn't like that Sunetra can remember the names of everyone she was in class with. She hated that. She says it is better with the HRT, but with this Alzheimer's pill she is thrilled. :cautious: Nads can't remember how to spell Alzheimer's. Aducanumab. Apparently the women at Loose have told her to go to the memory clinic to get tested, but she doesn't want to know. More chat about Sunetra how she is from India (I thought she was English? Google check says she was born in Liverpool. 🤦‍♀️) and how Loose prides itself on it's diversity. (One person's diversity is another's box ticking.) "I love to hear about other cultures I get really excited, like with Judi." :oops: "She is definitely going to be my new friend." Proceeds to tell us the getting a new friend story. :sleep:

Mark wanted her to do the story on the lab leak. Remember when Trump was going on about the lab? Now Biden wants it investigated. Chinese gov't shifty business. No tit Sherlock. "We mustn't shy away from the topic." Happy birthday to Charlotte. Happy 14th Kayden. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND HIT THE THUMBS UP. "Are you watching it and not liking it?" Shirley said Nads has a lovely tone to her voice. She is doing a Welsh accent now. She tells the tale of going to a casting trying to do a Welsh accent and it turned Pakistani. (I'm confused. Pakistanis are such because they are a Muslim state, but don't they sound similar to Northern Indians? Maybe I am thinking too much. 😖 Dammit Nadia!) Anyway the casting director asked her TO LEAVE THE ROOM! 😱 "Oh my God I still cringe, oh my God I am sorry I got the cringe pain again." 🤣 She has pushed her hair back and it is now standing on end like Cameron Diaz in "There's Something About Mary." 😆 "Did anyone watch my live with Lee the other night?" No. "It was so funny, musical dressing room, did anyone see it?"

Linda asks if Nads can do an Irish accent. "I cawn't." She can do Arab, Italian, French, Greek-Cypriot (She does an impression of the woman who ran the Greek-Cypriot Chippy in the neighbourhood.) "We have to be so careful about doing accents, people get offended...obviously if you are doing it in a nasty way, but if you are doing it because you are telling the colour of a story, it seems a terrible shame if we can't do any accents don't you think?" Fair enough. Ellery Jones doesn't get offended by her Welsh accent. Nads tries her hand at an Irish accent, it sounds like a mild Northern Irish accent. Nads says she can't do a Scottish accent, but she likes having a go. She goes on to illustrate it for us. Welcome Claire Bailey with jazz hands, talk about the member's area. "Most of the people who join us, stay with us. (Are you sure? :unsure:) Sings Shelley Wriggler. Member's live TONIGHT AT 7ISH.

Talk about the mouse plague. Have you seen the photos. Nads says Australia dodged the coronavirus, but they have the plague of mice. (Hasn't Melbourne been shut down though?) Nads tells us about farmers sitting the legs of their bed in bowls of water to prevent them from climbing up the legs and get in the bed and bite them. 🐭 :eek: "I find it scary Gabrielle, I don't like it." Nads talks about the rats in their garden. Everytime she goes to Crystal Palace she sees them running around. (They leave your patch to go walk about in CP, just like you! Did you know Alberta is a rat-free province? Can't say the same for their Premier :p) Nads and Mark were talking abou the mice plague and Kiki asked if there were millions of them and then say "We are all going to die aren't we?" :ROFLMAO: Massive yawn from Nadia. "Soorryy, that was such a deep and meaningful yawn." Okay. :cautious: "Is anybody yawning from my yawn?" No.

HIT THE THUMBS UP, OH LOADS OF YOU HAVE 270 OF YOU, HOW LOVELY. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND THE NOTIFICATION IT DOESN'T COST YOU A PENNY. LOVE YOU LOTS, THANK YOU FOR YOU MESSAGES AND SUPPORT AND THANKS MICHELLE. LOTS OF LOVE GUYS! Ta-Ta! 🐱🐱
Oh dear 🤦, I feel for you @bitterntwisted sitting through that. Sunetra is definitely English. What is wrong with these people.
I call bull💩 on what the clinician said re brave Mark.
I look forward to the much improved version, when he's ready as the old version wasn't a winner.
Thanks for your work ⭐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A bit confusing ... him seeing a great person next Tuesday .. a psychiatrist she mumbles ... saw a doctor/clinician last Tuesday ... so where the heck did he go last Monday when she cancelled Lorraine/LW to take him somewhere .. and the same day in the evening he had to tell us that he had been on the phone with a psychiatrist (so probably just making an appointment)! Can’t trust them to tell the truth 😡
Turning point!!!! BS!! 20 months ago .. Timestamp 3.00 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So she is certainly not in Brighton ! Strange strange! 🤔🤔🤔
Well for the sake of her daughters it would have been the decent and Motherly thing to do, to take them away from what must have been an extremely stressful environment, and both herself and Manks should see that.

She just cannot stand the thought of anyone else 'looking after' him, or, she may think he will go out and cheat on her. Her sister lives next door it's not like he is in the middle of nowhere and can't call for help.

I'm a huge Line of Duty fan and it's like she's terrified of AC12 coming in (not that she would know who that is :rolleyes:) taking control, clearing up the whole damn mess and 'DCI Enabler's' job will be obsolete!.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well for the sake of her daughters it would have been the decent and Motherly thing to do, to take them away from what must have been an extremely stressful environment, and both herself and Manks should see that.

She just cannot stand the thought of anyone else 'looking after' him, or, she may think he will go out and cheat on her. Her sister lives next door it's not like he is in the middle of nowhere and can't call for help.

I'm a huge Line of Duty fan and it's like she's terrified of AC12 coming in, taking control, clearing up the whole damn mess and ' 'DCI Enabler's' job will be obselete!.
They are going to Brighton tomorrow apparently with Lisa and her boys. She was going to cancel but Mark said not to plus girls really looking forward to it.

Reactions: 15
They are going to Brighton tomorrow apparently with Lisa and her boys. She was going to cancel but Mark said not to plus girls really looking forward to it.
Ah ok! When I tell the world I’m going on a “girlie weekend” it is a full weekend not just a one day excursion 😏😏😏 Nitty has another vision of things than most 😠

Reactions: 15

I'm a huge Line of Duty fan and it's like she's terrified of AC12 coming in (not that she would know who that is :rolleyes:) taking control, clearing up the whole damn mess and 'DCI Enabler's' job will be obsolete!.
Yes absolutely right. She wants to be the one who saves him. Instead of that he’s pulling her down into the abyss of depression. Meanwhile he will bounce back and she will be completely worn out with it all.

• Sad
Ah ok! When I tell the world I’m going on a “girlie weekend” it is a full weekend not just a one day excursion 😏😏😏 Nitty has another vision of things than most 😠
That’s what I thought! Sounds like a 1 nighter, if that! What‘s the point! 🙄

So in the week that Mark had a breakdown... he made 6 vlogs on youtube, gave a talk on sober dave's channel, had Lisa over to stay and went to the cinema with his mother and children???

In other words, just a normal week for Mark with a TON of sympathy thrown in...

He obviously has very different breakdowns to everyone else 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think he definitely relapsed, his wearing the T-shirt is to Call our Bluff. When he said, "people are actually saying I had a drink I mean can you believe that 'apparently' that's what they're saying." (I don't read Tattler.. :rolleyes: ) her classic lying Nitty reaction? "Are they, really?" Her fake surprise was insulting. I would have been horrified if it hadn't been true! It was the two of them at their lying best.

Putting who is the worst Narc out of the two of them to one side for a moment.

I think he had a drink = meltdown = psychiatrist= her running off because that's her pattern.

The T-shirt is passive aggressive and he thinks it is sending people off the scent, because it is supposedly his dark humour. It's sick and disturbing for his children and she is depraved to allow him to wear it.

I vote for @notSUBmissive because when people google them that title will come up, and many people will see it!
That was exactly what I thought. Thought I was possibly reading too much into it so kept quiet but it's interesting that we both thought the same thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.