Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Mark's Instagram, 6 out of 10 are about his mental health. I wish I could feel sorry for him, but to me that's too much attention seeking. Keep it private between professional help, family and friend's. THEN show the positive outcome...

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Back to LW - think she said it was something that was booked in February as a girlie week-end.
Still seems strange to me that she is going away after all what’s been going on recently. Would love to be a fly on the wall to see how M copes on his own 😅

Reactions: 17
On Mark's Instagram, 6 out of 10 are about his mental health. I wish I could feel sorry for him, but to me that's too much attention seeking. Keep it private between professional help, family and friend's. THEN show the positive outcome...
In real life I try to see both sides and always get my heart strings tugged by a sob story but try as I might I can't feel sorry for him at all. He shows no humility, he's too self indulgent and his attention seeking makes me feel ill.
Especially in these very difficult times, I actually find it tasteless.
Like you say keep it private, and then maybe share your experiences afterwards (I'd rather he didn't 🤭). His world revolves around himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh no did he really do that??

Maybe that’s why every time they come over it seems like such a big event... because they’re not allowed over very often!
Maybe he caused the problem between her and Julia? The only family members you see are Nitty's Mum & Dad (even control freaks know not to mess with the in-laws) and Dina because she cleans his toilet.

These photos sum up Nadia’s life in a nutshell . Disheveled and grubby. Sitting in a pile of detritus. Can’t/won’t do anything about it. Walks away and leaves the crap to fester. Ignores the crap and hopes it will go away. Keeps repeating the scenario. No one cares or helps. Definitely not her hot husband who demeans her at every opportunity.

Edited to say I don’t feel sorry for her at all by the way. She’s her own worst enemy.
Oh my goodness, her poor children.

The fact that she cannot see she needs help is extremely frustrating; however that could be like one of those Papp shots when they use a pic of someone with eyelids half closed, and proclaim they were drunk, when actually there were caught mid blink.

She looks really depressed there, but she could just be looking in her diary, jump up, eat a donut and be Mrs. Im so kind, brilliant and amazing. She's a total mystery. The only one sure, consistent thing I have gleaned from her, is that she is a pathological liar.

Still,children should not have to live in squalor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@CarrieAnne

Why did Mark ban Kaye from their House??? I've never heard this before...

I recall them both saying he'd banned her family from popping round all the time some years ago... He truly is a control freak... 😡

I cannot imagine why he'd ban lovely Kaye??? 🤔
Kaye used to stay at their house on a Thursday night ahead of Friday's loose women. They did a podcast and Mark was going on about feeling suicidal and Kaye turned on him saying he was putting that responsibilty on nadia and should get help. That was the last time we saw Kaye in their house.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Kay used to stay there a lot when she was filming but I remember she got fed up because Nadia never made up the room for her or changed the bed sheets...surprise surprise. I remember she mentioned she had to sleep on the floor during one live they did.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Kaye used to stay at their house on a Thursday night ahead of Friday's loose women. They did a podcast and Mark was going on about feeling suicidal and Kaye turned on him saying he was putting that responsibilty on nadia and should get help. That was the last time we saw Kaye in their house.
Wow 😮 I had no idea! Do you know if it’s still available anywhere?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel its impossible to empathise with a man who flat out refuses to help himself by refusing theraoy or medication. A man who continuously plays the woe is me card and who is so selfish in relation to how his behaviour has affected his children's whole lives...

What kind of father let's his issues go untreated for decades knowing full well it will deeply affect 4 innocent children????

Sympathy for the Mank??? NAH 🙄 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Kaye continued to visit and film for at least a few more months. The video with Kaye joining M&N was in March 2018 and she continued to join Nadia in videos at N’s house through at least May. But good on Kaye for calling Manky out on his issues and telling him he was unfairly putting a lot of pressure on N. Jump to 42:20:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe he caused the problem between her and Julia? The only family members you see are Nitty's Mum & Dad (even control freaks know not to mess with the in-laws) and Dina because she cleans his toilet.

Oh my goodness, her poor children.

The fact that she cannot see she needs help is extremely frustrating; however that could be like one of those Papp shots when they use a pic of someone with eyelids half closed, and proclaim they were drunk, when actually there were caught mid blink.

She looks really depressed there, but she could just be looking in her diary, jump up, eat a donut and be Mrs. Im so kind, brilliant and amazing. She's a total mystery. The only one sure, consistent thing I have gleaned from her, is that she is a pathological liar.

Still,children should not have to live in squalor.
I know what you mean, I’m sure a lot of it is an act at being pathetic but it’s how she lives her life. Total chaos. And yes it’s the children I feel sorry for. It’s from Home Time #24 time stamp 19.24 if you can bear to watch. ☺

Reactions: 14
I feel its impossible to empathise with a man who flat out refuses to help himself by refusing theraoy or medication. A man who continuously plays the woe is me card and who is so selfish in relation to how his behaviour has affected his children's whole lives...

What kind of father let's his issues go untreated for decades knowing full well it will deeply affect 4 innocent children????

Sympathy for the Mank??? NAH 🙄 😡
Especially a man whose own childhood was "apparently" affected by his own mothers behaviour.
Most people who suffer a disfunctional childhood or one affected by a parent's mental or addiction problem USUALLY , if they are a thoughtful person, go out of their way to protect their own children from going through the same.
Just saying Mark .

• Heart
  • Sad
That was when he banned kaye from the house, she has not been seen there since then. No great loss to Kaye she is far more intelligent than him and has a personality.

Addiction and Depression Chat | HOW ARE YOU FEELING | A DEPRESSION & ADDICTION DIARY | DAY 11 - YouTube
Time Stamp 41:41

Kaye: "I take what you say but not really."
Just look at the face on it and the uncomfortable body language before M goes on shut her down with his "empirical but shocking truth".
Kaye's exasperated, she can't even look at him and even bites her lip before persisting: "I'm going to be brutal ..." She never stayed over chez SwadderEley ever again.

I think Kaye is the best therapist M never had.

Edit: Sorry Hopscotch and Grace Kelly I've just seen your posts, I'm late to the tattle party tonight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Kaye continued to visit and film for at least a few more months. The video with Kaye joining M&N was in March 2018 and she continued to join Nadia in videos at N’s house through at least May. But good on Kaye for calling Manky out on his issues and telling him he was unfairly putting a lot of pressure on N. Jump to 42:20:
Alarming how Mark has brainwashed Nadia to the point she has to defend him with his threats of ending his life if he didn't have her blah blah blah...

Kaye looks to camera with the same look EVERYONE else but the Sawalha-Adderleys have...

Nadia has been brainwashed and sounds utterly ridiculous defending the indefensible. He's got her right where he wants her 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Especially a man whose own childhood was "apparently" affected by his own mothers behaviour.
Most people who suffer a disfunctional childhood or one affected by a parent's mental or addiction problem USUALLY , if they are a thoughtful person, go out of their way to protect their own children from going through the same.
Just saying Mark .
Absolutely! This resonates with me. Was going to go into some personal detail but decided against it. However, as always Podular you are spot on with your observation 🙌🏼 Mark is a first class fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Could be and maybe it happened just before Mark cookalong ( for members only so I didn’t see it but read about it ) where Nadia was really rude to mark and was kind of telling him off ... She had had enough. Maybe the psychiatrist appointment was inactual fact a divorce lawyer but their covering proceedings up!
She was also rude to and very impatient with him in their review of Mare of Eastown episodes 5&6.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Fair enough. I didn't see her again at the house so maybe I stopped watching the vlogs for a while. I know nitty and kaye used to meet up for a walk to work but I think by that time Kaye was staying in an hotel and they were quite funny but I guess that stopped when Kaye couldn't come down to London because of covid. I think if nitty and Kaye had continued their channel these threads on tattle wouldn't exist manky ruined it all for nitty.

• Heart
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Alarming how Mark has brainwashed Nadia to the point she has to defend him with his threats of ending his life if he didn't have her blah blah blah...

Kaye looks to camera with the same look EVERYONE else but the Sawalha-Adderleys have...

Nadia has been brainwashed and sounds utterly ridiculous defending the indefensible. He's got her right where he wants her 🤢
WOW! Nadia looks like Julia! Only when she opens her mouth did I realise it wasn’t 😂 She seems so different. I’ve never seen her listen to M like she did here. Kaye definitely brought out something more mature in her 😢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.