Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words that can describe the tit show that they did this morning. In Nov 1997 Princess Diana did her Panorama interview and she very sadly died in Aug 1999. Nadia said today and I quote ‘apparently she didn’t regret the interview’ seriously, she didn’t have time to regret it really did she?

They chatted such crap today and it’s totally unbelievable! Mark basically slated Diana and Nadia always has a story of someone she knows. Time needs to be called on this shower of tit and as for the adoring subs... I despair! Rant over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thanks again @bitterntwisted for starting the new thread and a great title by @HereForAScroll.
Nice to see so many new members join in such a short period of time.
🤓😋
Just a little reminder of some flippin’ top comments from the last thread which tickled us BIG TIME!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*Someone has finally gagged M and N has the neck of her dreams.
@missmickey

*To have a personality disorder you first have to have a personality, and no one in that family has one! lol
@Clairer86

Nobody likes a know it all kn*bhead.

*We all know he's a 1st class kn*b who will have spent years developing his 1st class kn*bness
@armywife119

*Lisa’s chair has - taken on the look of a half eaten silver plated Cadbury's Easter Egg wrapper? 😂
@chipmunk

*It looks like toffee has been chewing on her oesophagus!

*...diane wandering in and out looking like ET on the bicycle. toffee doing poos everywhere.

*wow. how very bernard manning😂
@superminty

* 100% agree plus filters and botox, she has a different face for every day of the week 😂
@notSUBmissive

* For such a progressive feminist man he really is a disrespectful turd to his wife.
@Jax04

*Pongy McPongface.😂
@Gloria Rostron

*I'll kick him in the shins.... Yr going down manky
@Oohlia

*My vagina has just shrivelled up and died.
@armywife119

*...these nattering narcissistic ninnies .😬
@Hopscotch

*Anyone else feeling nervous about the 2 day break? I don't know if I'll be able to cope. It's completely cold turkey. I'm here for moral support for anyone who needs it
@Gloria Rostron

*That's her 'I'm waiting for my next donut' face isn't it?
@chipmunk

*In his head he is just behind the police fire and ambulance service.
@armywife119

*And the always brilliant, extremely witty following from
@bitterntwisted 😊

*SHUT UP MARK! I need the freedom to pull a wedgie out of my arse, without some camera picking it up and giving some security guard cheap thrills.

*Watching Hometime and we have Mark Twatenborough analyzing Toffee for 5 mins.

*Maddie's giving us a set of mammaries on SM with a side order of middle finger

*Potato quality live.😂

*Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber
Thanks again @bitterntwisted for starting the new thread and a great title by @HereForAScroll.
Nice to see so many new members join in such a short period of time.
🤓😋
Just a little reminder of some flippin’ top comments from the last thread which tickled us BIG TIME!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*Someone has finally gagged M and N has the neck of her dreams.
@missmickey

*To have a personality disorder you first have to have a personality, and no one in that family has one! lol
@Clairer86

Nobody likes a know it all kn*bhead.

*We all know he's a 1st class kn*b who will have spent years developing his 1st class kn*bness
@armywife119

*Lisa’s chair has - taken on the look of a half eaten silver plated Cadbury's Easter Egg wrapper? 😂
@chipmunk

*It looks like toffee has been chewing on her oesophagus!

*...diane wandering in and out looking like ET on the bicycle. toffee doing poos everywhere.

*wow. how very bernard manning😂
@superminty

* 100% agree plus filters and botox, she has a different face for every day of the week 😂
@notSUBmissive

* For such a progressive feminist man he really is a disrespectful turd to his wife.
@Jax04

*Pongy McPongface.😂
@Gloria Rostron

*I'll kick him in the shins.... Yr going down manky
@Oohlia

*My vagina has just shrivelled up and died.
@armywife119

*...these nattering narcissistic ninnies .😬
@Hopscotch

*Anyone else feeling nervous about the 2 day break? I don't know if I'll be able to cope. It's completely cold turkey. I'm here for moral support for anyone who needs it
@Gloria Rostron

*That's her 'I'm waiting for my next donut' face isn't it?
@chipmunk

*In his head he is just behind the police fire and ambulance service.
@armywife119

*And the always brilliant, extremely witty following from
@bitterntwisted 😊

*SHUT UP MARK! I need the freedom to pull a wedgie out of my arse, without some camera picking it up and giving some security guard cheap thrills.

*Watching Hometime and we have Mark Twatenborough analyzing Toffee for 5 mins.

*Maddie's giving us a set of mammaries on SM with a side order of middle finger

*Potato quality live.😂

*Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber
Oh dear, I don't like to be cruel but....
...a ‘cathartic rest?’
Really?
Is that even a thing?🙈😬😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I noticed AG "spilled the beans" on Maddies Instagram, like everyone's saying on here, it's VERY WEIRD why he follows the Sawalha-Adderleys family members in social media.

Maddie is 18, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want lecherous sycophants commenting on her page...

Why he felt the need to say where the Sawalha-Adderleys were is also very peculiar, he is WAY WAY too involved in their LIFE 🤮

His msg reads like he's stalking there every move... He's not just speculating like we do... No good will come of his addiction to them that's for sure
This is very weird! Why is he trying to converse with her? Do N&M not find that creepy? I bloody would if it was my child!
This is a great example of how they’ve let people get too close to their family.
N&M actually told their subs to follow Maddie about a year or so ago, because of her music I think, but even so.
I cannot get my head around why they’d want their obsessive subs following their child on her social media

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Yay! more shitcookery!

She making katsu curry noodles. she gonna throw creamed coconut on noodles isn't she. lol

It's vegetarian btw, she tells us! then tells us a minute later it has chicken stock in it. loooooool

you can add frozen peas to it! LOLOLOLOL all the classic tips!

mank is almost completely silent!

god this is such junk food.... oil, a substance high in saturated fat (coconut), loads of salt added and dumped on noodles. that's it.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 17.24.16.png

who on earth would call that a "meal". that's less bleeping nutritious than chips and curry sauce from your local chippy.

ugh the thumbnail- her evil face next to her evil food.

yesterday's rate my takeaway has 160k views, the last hometime vlog 16k. also it has 7.6k likes to 753.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Her hygiene is up to her usual standard. Head scratch, face scratch, pick nails, open door which I imagine is germ laden.

Why has AG given it away that they were away for the last few days? Just to prove he is the man! A friend not just a sub 🤢

would love to ask in comments how was Bristol but I’m muted 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In the latest hometime vlog she's slapping thick butter onto white bread and making herself a round of late night fried bacon and fried egg sandwiches - on the side next to her is a massive family jar of dolmio white sauce. HOWEVER, in the next segment she's giving 'advice' on health and wellbeing. :rolleyes: Definitely not a case of practice what you preach.

gweedy.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think that by Mark saying he won't be naming them anymore, he realises it's become out of hand?

He knows other subs will get fed up of the 'special treatment' AG appears to be getting whilst also feeling guilty they can't contribute more than their £1.99 a month, but instead of confronting the situation head on and possibly upsetting AG, he's hoping AG will himself choose to stop sending stuff once he's not getting the recognition for it. Mark has just dressed it up that he's 'protecting' Ashley and his mental health.

I saw Ashley started following these, and them him. So we know where the cake is coming from 😁

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The frozen katsu curry noodles looked like super noodle if not worse. Why the high flame all the time? Why weren't her girls up? If I was 18, no job and no college etc and still in bed past 8am on a week day my parents would have insisted I got up! Her girls won't eat food with lumps in? I suspect they've always lived off takeaways because they seem incredibly fussy considering they have a master-chef winner as a mother???!

• Sick
  • Haha

Yay! more shitcookery!

She making katsu curry noodles. she gonna throw creamed coconut on noodles isn't she. lol

It's vegetarian btw, she tells us! then tells us a minute later it has chicken stock in it. loooooool

you can add frozen peas to it! LOLOLOLOL all the classic tips!

mank is almost completely silent!

god this is such junk food.... oil, a substance high in saturated fat (coconut), loads of salt added and dumped on noodles. that's it.

View attachment 582737

who on earth would call that a "meal". that's less bleeping nutritious than chips and curry sauce from your local chippy.

ugh the thumbnail- her evil face next to her evil food.

yesterday's rate my takeaway has 160k views, the last hometime vlog 16k. also it has 7.6k likes to 753.
Where is the nutritional value in that???
She needs locking up!
This comment sums it up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I
I think that by Mark saying he won't be naming them anymore, he realises it's become out of hand?

He knows other subs will get fed up of the 'special treatment' AG appears to be getting whilst also feeling guilty they can't contribute more than their £1.99 a month, but instead of confronting the situation head on and possibly upsetting AG, he's hoping AG will himself choose to stop sending stuff once he's not getting the recognition for it. Mark has just dressed it up that he's 'protecting' Ashley and his mental health.

I saw Ashley started following these, and them him. So we know where the cake is coming from 😁
I see AG’s dog ate his homework card from N&M.
Will he be expecting a hand delivered, all singing, all dancing new one with knobs on? (Seeing as he’s boy wonder...🙃)

AG's Instagram tonight 😶
I

I see AG’s dog ate his ‘BLEEDYhomework card from N&M.🙈
Will he be expecting a hand delivered, all singing, all dancing new one with knobs on? (Seeing as he’s boy wonder...🙃)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think getting Dina's 'said' involvement says a lot about AG and where he thinks he has been ranked to within the cult. He clearly has self-importance and is seemingly quite arrogant. To ask a member of the family who makes rare occurrences on the channel. Everyone knows she is creating her own business and works full time. I think its downright rude to expect her to run around picking up goods for him.
She also has the unenviable task of sweeping N's cholesterol-ridden treats out of their father's arteries using the powers of broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this not obsession? I’m not being cruel here - I genuinely feel that someone needs to help this person, and sooner rather than later.
I am worried, even if N&M aren’t
212E0BCD-8895-4F1A-BAF2-7D29ACC8D937.jpeg
1ED9E9D7-1DB2-438C-B833-5835CE453EA1.jpeg
8D19A238-B304-42EC-82B1-0BFE6C704F3D.jpeg
0AA68F59-4D90-488E-8D05-44F8CB7C37E4.jpeg
52891187-A7BE-4FD8-AC9D-7701B08F9D9A.jpeg
A93C1D3A-C498-4205-80BA-6F346134A3B5.jpeg
19C71032-7039-4281-8BE9-B212EED7F862.jpeg
259F74D8-4E79-402C-A221-BA10E6AD36E9.jpeg
B7340C45-68A8-4022-8049-C8A4B52A3231.jpeg
F8626305-6682-44DD-9E59-17D7899272DF.jpeg
D4BA9C49-3492-482C-8D8A-19AA682AAB72.jpeg
27C5CE90-0961-49C2-ABD0-8085EB502AAF.jpeg
00255C46-0CD0-4A2A-B1B5-D8E8FB22103C.jpeg
07EBE1C3-4B66-428F-ABD5-85B64541264D.jpeg
47E2BDE7-2F69-4499-8ECC-1BA3945C7824.jpeg
5DA12F66-FD3E-4DEF-A84D-648687C3864B.jpeg
318290EC-25A5-40B9-AC90-78EFDA1B6832.jpeg
8757311A-07BC-4916-839D-5472FE71E73C.jpeg
BB30288F-BAA7-46CD-A38D-96AAE0B5C571.jpeg
A960B5BC-65AD-4D52-81AC-A1FF828D6596.jpeg
9BDBBF10-355B-4776-AC64-F8C17D4AC7A8.jpeg
8084484A-F53C-481B-8F5D-E20C4CD3C9A3.jpeg
C5BA883D-DA6E-45FF-BFBF-9E00DB05D8C0.jpeg
E97A72A2-C57D-4923-9A37-2F2A17A2D51F.jpeg
4252A2F0-C406-4360-864F-D2BE6C012EAE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It really doesn't take much to see why you are worried Hereforascroll

My gut feeling is that AG is the vulnerable one. He is far too invested in this family. It makes me feel really sad and I hope this all ends up OK.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Re @HereForAScroll post, I didn't know whether to laugh,cry or be sick. Makes me sad.
Especially when we can see the true nature of the beast that is the Sawalha-Adderleys.
Meanwhile King Knob continues to spread misery with his pity party selfies. 🤬

is it bad that i read the post and just thought "lol"
I thought "bore off" 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.