Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for using my thread title suggestion guys🥰
I was wondering about the colour changes as well. Never saw yellow icons next to members before.
And another thing, are subscribers to other YT channels this blind and constantly spewing undeserved compliments? I have never seen anything like this. Is it possible that they've paid for these subscribers somehow? They just don't seem real. Can they be that stupid🤔

Reactions: 7
Somebody called the latest vlog epic🙈I could think of a different word! & another one wrote it’s a house that’s lived in not a show house😆

I was wondering about the colour changes as well. Never saw yellow icons next to members before.
And another thing, are subscribers to other YT channels this blind and constantly spewing undeserved compliments? I have never seen anything like this. Is it possible that they've paid for these subscribers somehow? They just don't seem real. Can they be that stupid🤔
Gullible & pathetic again this is excluding @Jax04

• Heart
Screenshot_20200313-001355_YouTube.jpg

This comment is SO true...it isn't acceptable, they should be refunding these people!

How long are they going to drag out the WEEKEND vlog? Never seen anyone drag out content out like this. 😴 Don't think I can even be bothered to fast forward through it.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 94899
This comment is SO true...it isn't acceptable, they should be refunding these people!

How long are they going to drag out the WEEKEND vlog? Never seen anyone drag out content out like this. 😴 Don't think I can even be bothered to fast forward through it.
I’m convinced the members get something in return for saying nice thing..not sure what! Could be another glimpse of there dirty feet or his sweaty body🤢Sorry actually not sorry🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m convinced the members get something in return for saying nice thing..not sure what! Could be another glimpse of there dirty feet or his sweaty body🤢Sorry actually not sorry🤣🤣🤣
True, maybe some people are into the unwashed look😅
Some even said they've been a paid member since the beginning and have never been able to view but will continue to pay anyways! What's the diagnosis here??!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wont be turning yellow 😉 lol The money is taken automatically so i do think some ppl will just forget to end their membership. But, it is a little cult, alot of their subs are ppl who are struggling and dont have much else going on in their lives 🤷‍♀️ Mark and nadia are being v manipulative, sucking ppl in and taking advantage......they are desperate for youtube fame and also very desperate for money 🤑

Reactions: 8
@Jax04 have you tried to cancel yet? I'm curious as to how easy/difficult the process is
Yes, its quite straight forward tbh, a couple of ‘are you sure?’ messages/emails tho (im defo sure lol).

Mark is desperate for this stupid mental marky thing to go viral, thats why hes constantly pushing it. They need the traffic to their instagrams and then youtube. I find it so distasteful, and incredibly pathetic 🙄

View attachment 94843
Has she actually got any reason to be self isolating? (As best she can 😒) or is it just attention seeking, for the 'gram??

Omg it rhymes 😆
its all to gain viewes and new subs. if LS women was on this week she wold have had to go out, they have nothing else to do. and I wish she would stop thinking we are all envious of her 'mental marky being fit' cos I really dont think any of us 'fancy; him at all, i certainly dont, posting pics of them in bed all the day is really cringe

Yes, its quite straight forward tbh, a couple of ‘are you sure?’ messages/emails tho (im defo sure lol).

Mark is desperate for this stupid mental marky thing to go viral, thats why hes constantly pushing it. They need the traffic to their instagrams and then youtube. I find it so distasteful, and incredibly pathetic 🙄
they should npt be encouraged! :rolleyes:

True, maybe some people are into the unwashed look😅
Some even said they've been a paid member since the beginning and have never been able to view but will continue to pay anyways! What's the diagnosis here??!

they are creating a cult like group of co-dependant people. People who actually think they are part of the family and that N&M really care about them (which they dont of course) its a worry - be ineresting to see how this pans out over the next few months

• Heart
Oh no to even remotely fancying Mark. I've always found him annoying even from the Kaye days and he isn't my type at all.

Reactions: 10
Oh no to even remotely fancying Mark. I've always found him annoying even from the Kaye days and he isn't my type at all.

yea he always reminds me of a girly boy - like the glam rockers of the 70's - a bit gothic too with his jewellery

The Mental Marky thing is disturbing and insulting. He is using a filter from snapchat for a start so isn't even original.

They've deleted all the comments outing them on their greed and manipulation - do they honesty think people won't notice the comments being deleted? It just proves to their followers they are trying to hide something. Well, they are screenshot and posted on here for exposure so they are still around for people to see!

Last edited:
A guy I know tried to make money from a similar app... Talkin' Tom. He made t shirts, mugs etc. and was quickly shut down. So I don't think Mental Marky can go very far because as you said, it's not his creation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It does make me laugh how Nadia think everyone fancies Mark. Personally he makes me feel sick, greasy hair, dirty hands and feet, dirty rings and never showering after sweating all over the place are not what appeals to me at all - he needs to wash. I also don't find him physically attractive as not my type at all. I noticed he wears the same clothes over and over again and in their recent drawn out vlog, the cuffs of his burgundy jumper are absolutely filthy. He can't be showering and then putting on the same filthy jumper so I take it he isn't showering at all. This is the section they have the cheek to say they are going to make hand sanatizier 😂.
Their weekend vlog has been dragged out for a week with duplicate content. He calls himself an expert? Well definitely not an expert on bathing himself. Perhaps his body self cleanses itself now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they sound vulnerable don't they? I watched it to see what you were all talking about , it was crap.

View attachment 95017
I find this comment about Michelle a bit odd, the one from someone called Claire... What do you guys think?
lets hope its not somebody in a mental health crisis

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There is a thread on the site mumsnet called "my husband is obsessed with being a social media influencer" and someone has asked them if they are Nadia Sawalha posting.😂

I think Michelle could be using contacts or setting up accounts to post complimentary comments to munipulate the way viewers think- if you click on the name of the person/sub commenting it shows you their last few comments in videos, some don't have any indicating new accounts and some have only commented on their channel which again looks slightly suspicious and setup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I 100% believe that their social media 'guru' is fiddling the books here somehow. Even looking at commenters' display pics, a lot of the photos don't seem real.

Another tip from Michelle's instagram...I take it Mark saw this and then decided to film his anxiety video.
Screenshot_20200313-132813_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So v v manipulative....and also so v v wrong. Taking advantage of vulnerable ppl is just shameless 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.