Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh they did a whole piece on Loose Woman of Nadia naked in the angel wings and she kept doing her Kim voice while they were talking about it .....ugh!!!! So desperate. Why are they showing that at lunch time
I think they are trying to say 'she ain't going anywhere'. They'll put up with anything from that nasty toe rag.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely brilliant well done

Reactions: 8
On the nick abbot and Carol mcgiffin pod cast : Carol said all the producers and behind the scenes staff are millennials and one of the people she works with ( Nadia?)’s children always tell them they can’t say this or that. I think that’s why Loosewomen’s lost its humour.
I loved it when the line up included jackie brambles,Jane McDonald and Coleen

Reactions: 11
Who else was on the panel and having to talk about that rubbish. I am unable to watch when she is on.

Reactions: 5
Nadia tags them in on some of her posts on instagram and they do look a very young team at Loose Women. It's one of the reasons I think it is pointless complaining to anyone at Loose Women and complaints need to go higher up the chain.

Reactions: 7
Who else was on the panel and having to talk about that rubbish. I am unable to watch when she is on.
It was Frankie, Jane, Nadia and Charlene, some of Jane's expressions when nadia was talking was "not again", and looked away and she didnt really want to chat to Nadia. I think they are all fed up with Nadia

Reactions: 9
i thought she would have bought those wings in from amazon - next day delivery!
just watched a few clips of LW on YT - she is so false today - trying to come across as though she is interested in everyone & pushing out her friendship with Jane

also when she talked about her sex scene with a very famous actor on a table full of fish -

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The half naked posts in insta are gruesome. I feel she does nothing for empowerment. What's empowering about 'copying', tongue in cheek or not. As for LW, they really are scraping the barrel for content since the restrictions. The programme needs to finish or at least reduce its frequency or duration. This type of content is mind numbing. Talk about dumbing down.

Reactions: 15
Any clue as to the next thread!??..I'm sure there are a few brilliant ones waiting in the wings!

Reactions: 4
Any clue as to the next thread!??..I'm sure there are a few brilliant ones waiting in the wings!
There are well over 25 votes for Bumfluff’s suggestion if you scroll back to yesterday (see page 51 or 50)

She's rough, a scruff, in the buff & overshares about her muff.
Please disregard my last message. I meant to say Kais93’s suggestion above has over 25 votes. Sorry for any confusion!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
''Joysucking Groundhog Day'' Omg this made me roar, too funny, and sums up their coffee bore fest.

Reactions: 9
Hope no-one minds but I am going to start a new thread using Kais93 suggestion which has got the most votes.

She's rough, a scruff, in the buff & overshares about her muff

I need help with the summary for the first post. I am really not good at summarising what's been happening

Link to new thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.