Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:coffee:Sunday Mourning, Coffee Moaning. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON, NOTIFICATION BELL. SHOW US SOME LOVE. Roll call. NANNY DI IS HERE! An hour and 45 mins of the No Brains Sunday Show for the members. Mark has a niggle in his calf. Mark is hankering for some KT tape. Nadia got up and buggered off. Talk about the Xmas decs gone make the room bare. Tim Reid managed to walk to the sofa. "Any movement is better than none" says Mark.

Talking about the end of dry January. Flu debate, where is it? (well if you read my posts you would know that I Googled that tit and COVID has kicked the flu's arse to the curb) Mark says the flu has become a dirty word. (Really?) Flu vaccine manufacturers don't have enough info on this year's flu. Chatters are saying we arem't sharing stuff, hand hygiene, social distancing. Nads is finishing writing someone on Insta? She shouts I'm here! Germ chat. 🐛 Binary question: Do you think we should have social distancing until the end of the year? He swigs his coffee. Most are saying no. (I don't like anyone near me, you know those space invader types?) Unless the vaccine is 85% effective, social distancing to the end of the year. Talk about Israel vaccine news. Mark rambles on and on and on. (If I was near a window, I would be staring out of it) Where the eff is Nads? 😣 Talk about people who don't want the vaccine. Don't they take other medications? Mark doesn't ask about his asthma inhalers. (Of course you don't, because your mum gets them doesn't she? :rolleyes: Every medication has side effects. Have you ever asked your dealer, "Hey what's in this E?" :oops:) Nads coughs. Chatters are asking if she is okay. Mark says its not a consistent cough. (Is interogative a word?) BAME community and vaccine chat. Sall's friend is 65, got the vaccine because the oldies in her area are refusing it! :eek: Mark drinks coffee. Okay I am sick of this chat, IT'S BORING NOW. Nads says "Oh No!" Her computer died.

Mark asks about the computer. It's back up. More chat about drugs and illness. :sleep: Guernsey has 4 cases without travel according to Katie. Australian Open. Julie Neil says Mar's head looks small. Minky Moo says there was loads of malnutrion during the Spanish Flu. (yeah cuz the average Brit's diet today is beyond reproach) Anne is screaming for Nadia. "She is feeling your love guys." (More like this live is so damn dry without her) Miss Dunne says Come on Mark. LBC says the deaths are so high because Brits are so unhealthy. (No. More like a lot of elderly in homes were left to rot. In Ontario and Quebec, they had the Armed Forces come in because of support worker burnout and fear of the virus, it's a bloody disgrace.) Is it gov't? Lifestyle? Nanny Di sending random emojis. She isn't using the new phone they got her yet. John Campbell chat...he thinks there is a sleeping time bomb re: variant. The reason why Mark knows the word "hyperbole," is he got that comment from a teacher on one of his essays. He called it hyperbowl at the time, so he has never forgotten it. "When you get slapped around the face by a teacher, metaphorically, you don't forget it do you." (No you don't) He also told him his sentences were far too long. (He hasn't changed a bit) Julie Hilton gets a shoutout. Karen T likes Mark's verbosity.

Mark and Nanny Di are watching "The Dig." Oh hells bells, back on the COVID/drug chat. 😢 HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS!. Nads says she is coming back now. SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBE. NORMAL VLOGS AFTER THE CORNWALL TAPES HAVE BEEN AIRED. NO FACINATING SHOWBIZ NEWS. Love Island chat. Mark starts not watching it, but then asks when it starts. Nads singing menage a trois in the background. Where are you woman? The WHO is a joke chat.

Nads "They have got some film on Sky of Chinese people asking to talk to them." "Hellooooooo Everyyyboooddyyyy! (You took your effin time 😡) Mark has to go to the loo, says he has been sitting there squirming. 😐 Louise Murray and Julie Neil get their songs. Toffs wanders in 🐶 "I know Mark was chattering away there, but I didn't hear a word of what he said." She had some kind of deadline, thought it was 10 on Monday, actually 10 Sunday. Someone said John Campbell doesn't like homeopathy (well he is an actual MD, so it stands to reason), but Nads loves homeopathy, it has been the answer for her, but as a complimentary. Oh look, it's Mark in his old man mask. 👴 "Mark tell them how brilliant the homeopathy remedies are for your cough." "They are very good, but they are doing nothing for my skin." :confused: Nads: "He's tired, he's saggy, he's worn awt, worn daawn." Nicola Randall says Mark looks silly, but she likes it. (These subs keep indulging him, it will end in tears) MeeToo said it's E=mc two man says Nadia, what's that? Mark "Squared." :D Nicole gets a shoutout. Someone suggests Mark wear the mask for the vaccine. Chat about vaccine link to jump the queue. "People at work were chatting about it, if nobody would know..." Nads says she wouldn't be able to live with herself. Nads leaves for a hot drink. Xander asks for a group hug. "Hi Xander!" says Nads. "Oh my goodness, you have been on for 40 mins you need to get on." (Feels like a day) Nads decides to get her drink later.

The Sunday Show is in the computer. Tonight Nads does the live cook with Joe Swash, as requested by Stacey. "She is taking him off piste." "Can I just ask you something, right ... should he just have the ingredients and tell him what to do or should he be watching me and cook" Get the ingredients out while you so it. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, STAY SAFE KEEP LOOKING AT THE COMMUNITY TAB AND I WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN THE SUNDAY SHITSHOW STARTS TO UPLOAD. Somebody says how cool is this squeezing and shorting of stocks (🤩🥳) Mark: "Oh God I love the fact that the small man is giving the big man a squeeze of the knackers! " Talk of the Wolf of Wall Street dude loving it. Cue Nads doing her impersonation. BYE GUYS!! It's 7 something in the morning, is it too early for a Fireball? Laters! 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
:coffee:Sunday Mourning, Coffee Moaning. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON, NOTIFICATION BELL. SHOW US SOME LOVE. Roll call. NANNY DI IS HERE! An hour and 45 mins of the No Brains Sunday Show for the members. Mark has a niggle in his calf. Mark is hankering for some KT tape. Nadia got up and buggered off. Talk about the Xmas decs gone make the room bare. Tim Reid managed to walk to the sofa. "Any movement is better than none" says Mark.

Talking about the end of dry January. Flu debate, where is it? (well if you read my posts you would know that I Googled that tit and COVID has kicked the flu's arse to the curb) Mark says the flu has become a dirty word. (Really?) Flu vaccine manufacturers don't have enough info on this year's flu. Chatters are saying we arem't sharing stuff, hand hygiene, social distancing. Nads is finishing writing someone on Insta? She shouts I'm here! Germ chat. 🐛 Binary question: Do you think we should have social distancing until the end of the year? He swigs his coffee. Most are saying no. (I don't like anyone near me, you know those space invader types?) Unless the vaccine is 85% effective, social distancing to the end of the year. Talk about Israel vaccine news. Mark rambles on and on and on. (If I was near a window, I would be staring out of it) Where the eff is Nads? 😣 Talk about people who don't want the vaccine. Don't they take other medications? Mark doesn't ask about his asthma inhalers. (Of course you don't, because your mum gets them doesn't she? :rolleyes: Every medication has side effects. Have you ever asked your dealer, "Hey what's in this E?" :oops:) Nads coughs. Chatters are asking if she is okay. Mark says its not a consistent cough. (Is interogative a word?) BAME community and vaccine chat. Sall's friend is 65, got the vaccine because the oldies in her area are refusing it! :eek: Mark drinks coffee. Okay I am sick of this chat, IT'S BORING NOW. Nads says "Oh No!" Her computer died.

Mark asks about the computer. It's back up. More chat about drugs and illness. :sleep: Guernsey has 4 cases without travel according to Katie. Australian Open. Julie Neil says Mar's head looks small. Minky Moo says there was loads of malnutrion during the Spanish Flu. (yeah cuz the average Brit's diet today is beyond reproach) Anne is screaming for Nadia. "She is feeling your love guys." (More like this live is so damn dry without her) Miss Dunne says Come on Mark. LBC says the deaths are so high because Brits are so unhealthy. (No. More like a lot of elderly in homes were left to rot. In Ontario and Quebec, they had the Armed Forces come in because of support worker burnout and fear of the virus, it's a bloody disgrace.) Is it gov't? Lifestyle? Nanny Di sending random emojis. She isn't using the new phone they got her yet. John Campbell chat...he thinks there is a sleeping time bomb re: variant. The reason why Mark knows the word "hyperbole," is he got that comment from a teacher on one of his essays. He called it hyperbowl at the time, so he has never forgotten it. "When you get slapped around the face by a teacher, metaphorically, you don't forget it do you." (No you don't) He also told him his sentences were far too long. (He hasn't changed a bit) Julie Hilton gets a shoutout. Karen T likes Mark's verbosity.

Mark and Nanny Di are watching "The Dig." Oh hells bells, back on the COVID/drug chat. 😢 HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS!. Nads says she is coming back now. SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBE. NORMAL VLOGS AFTER THE CORNWALL TAPES HAVE BEEN AIRED. NO FACINATING SHOWBIZ NEWS. Love Island chat. Mark starts not watching it, but then asks when it starts. Nads singing menage a trois in the background. Where are you woman? The WHO is a joke chat.

Nads "They have got some film on Sky of Chinese people asking to talk to them." "Hellooooooo Everyyyboooddyyyy! (You took your effin time 😡) Mark has to go to the loo, says he has been sitting there squirming. 😐 Louise Murray and Julie Neil get their songs. Toffs wanders in 🐶 "I know Mark was chattering away there, but I didn't hear a word of what he said." She had some kind of deadline, thought it was 10 on Monday, actually 10 Sunday. Someone said John Campbell doesn't like homeopathy (well he is an actual MD, so it stands to reason), but Nads loves homeopathy, it has been the answer for her, but as a complimentary. Oh look, it's Mark in his old man mask. 👴 "Mark tell them how brilliant the homeopathy remedies are for your cough." "They are very good, but they are doing nothing for my skin." :confused: Nads: "He's tired, he's saggy, he's worn awt, worn daawn." Nicola Randall says Mark looks silly, but she likes it. (These subs keep indulging him, it will end in tears) MeeToo said it's E=mc two man says Nadia, what's that? Mark "Squared." :D Nicole gets a shoutout. Someone suggests Mark wear the mask for the vaccine. Chat about vaccine link to jump the queue. "People at work were chatting about it, if nobody would know..." Nads says she wouldn't be able to live with herself. Nads leaves for a hot drink. Xander asks for a group hug. "Hi Xander!" says Nads. "Oh my goodness, you have been on for 40 mins you need to get on." (Feels like a day) Nads decides to get her drink later.

The Sunday Show is in the computer. Tonight Nads does the live cook with Joe Swash, as requested by Stacey. "She is taking him off piste." "Can I just ask you something, right ... should he just have the ingredients and tell him what to do or should he be watching me and cook" Get the ingredients out while you so it. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, STAY SAFE KEEP LOOKING AT THE COMMUNITY TAB AND I WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN THE SUNDAY SHITSHOW STARTS TO UPLOAD. Somebody says how cool is this squeezing and shorting of stocks (🤩🥳) Mark: "Oh God I love the fact that the small man is giving the big man a squeeze of the knackers! " Talk of the Wolf of Wall Street dude loving it. Cue Nads doing her impersonation. BYE GUYS!! It's 7 something in the morning, is it too early for a Fireball? Laters! 😏
out of interest how many are watching the live show - does it show how many are watching?

Reactions: 3
LIES AND LIES AND MORE LIES, THERE IS NO END TO THIS WOMAN'S LIES, SHE OBVIOUSLY THINKS WE ARE REALLY STUPID:

When Nasty was discussing bizarre or unusual problems related to pregnancy last Thursday on Loose Women (and before she mentioned the orgasmic birth 🤭 ) she said:
I have this weird marking on my back, like that much (she holds up two hands to emphasise just how big the marks are and does a big circle with them) dark patches on my back✋🤚"

Errr no you don't Mrs Nadia Sawalha........ there are so many photos showing that your back is fine, no big huge black marks anywhere, well unless they are weeks and weeks of ingrained dirt. Why say this if people can call you out on it?

Please see just one of the photos you have posted recently:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Mark talking about the proportion of subs answering 'yes' vs 'no' to some banal question. He estimates it's about '60/50' yes to no.

Maths isn't his strong point then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It is not in DM yet but will be tomorrow morning and The Sun have started picking it up now. www.dailymail.co.uk/femail.

Went to see if it was on DM yet (No) but how did we miss this one.

I saw that story a while back when i made the mistake of clicking on (the mirror story?)
God some of the comments left underneath were digusting:sick:
At least you quoted the daily mail where the comments are moderated (thank goodness)
Are the people at LW really that oblivious about the kind of people that nadia sawalha now attracts?
It was grim reading...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mark talking about the proportion of subs answering 'yes' vs 'no' to some banal question. He estimates it's about '60/50' yes to no.

Maths isn't his strong point then.

god why is this boring little man still discussing vaccine safety. it is. get over it. stop putting it in people's minds that it might be unsafe in order to fill minutes of a crappy live that your wife can't even be bothered to attend.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
god why is this boring little man still discussing vaccine safety. it is. get over it.
and why on earth does he/do they think that he or she are some sort of point of reference or authority on the matter or on the whole pandemic????!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
and why on earth does he/do they think that he or she are some sort of point of reference or authority on the matter or on the whole pandemic????!!!
Because they are some combination of delusional, opportunistic, and unwell as they engage in these monotonous monologues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210131_183007.jpg

I *think* I've worked out why Nadia is SOOOOOO obsessed with keeping Judi Love on side.... Even Mark's comment to her saying how she enriches his wife's life (not an exact quote but you get my drift). I reckon it's because Judi Love has her own show on BBC Radio London on a Sunday morning. And we ALL know how desperate Mark is for a LBC or other talk radio style show.... I wouldn't be surprised if he has demanded that Nadia keep her close as she may be able to open doors for them.... Maybe when she eventually leaves the BBC Radio London slot on a Sunday morning she can put in a good word for Mark and Nadia.... After all, BBC Radio London has Sonny and Sher who presented a night time show on BBC Radio London.

We ALL know Mark and Nadia aren't genuinely friends with ANYONE without them being of benefit to THEM. Hell, they can't even stand EACH OTHER, so do you really think they would be GENUINE friends with someone?

I really hope Judi Love sees the REAL Nadia soon and drops her like a piece of cow poop. I really like Judi Love and think she is genuine. I believe in a matter of time she will see Nadia for what she really is......

What do you guys THINK?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 412306

I *think* I've worked out why Nadia is SOOOOOO obsessed with keeping Judi Love on side.... Even Mark's comment to her saying how she enriches his wife's life (not an exact quote but you get my drift). I reckon it's because Judi Love has her own show on BBC Radio London on a Sunday morning. And we ALL know how desperate Mark is for a LBC or other talk radio style show.... I wouldn't be surprised if he has demanded that Nadia keep her close as she may be able to open doors for them.... Maybe when she eventually leaves the BBC Radio London slot on a Sunday morning she can put in a good word for Mark and Nadia.... After all, BBC Radio London has Sonny and Sher who presented a night time show on BBC Radio London.

We ALL know Mark and Nadia aren't genuinely friends with ANYONE without them being of benefit to THEM. Hell, they can't even stand EACH OTHER, so do you really think they would be GENUINE friends with someone?

I really hope Judi Love sees the REAL Nadia soon and drops her like a piece of cow poop. I really like Judi Love and think she is genuine. I believe in a matter of time she will see Nadia for what she really is......

What do you guys THINK?

Mark on LBC or talk radio, perish the thought, he'd last five minutes. He can preach to the subs, but is so socially anxious with other human beings, he apparently doesn't even like ordering popcorn at the cinema.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mark on LBC or talk radio, perish the thought, he'd last five minutes. He can preach to the subs, but is so socially anxious with other human beings, he apparently doesn't even like ordering popcorn at the cinema.
I can't imagine the thought. He would be truly, truly, truly AWFUL in every sense of the word ..... But we all know he THINKS he could do it. He THINKS he would be THE BEST!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They get a lot of (n)(n) the majority coming from people manky has blocked......he's blocked a lot of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
in order to fill minutes of a crappy live that your wife can't even be bothered to attend.
So glad you’ve said this. It does my head in that as soon as they go live, she buggers off, or starts scrolling on her phone. She couldn’t make it any more obvious if she tried, that she can’t be arsed to be there.

Reactions: 17
My god, can that woman get any lower, telling everyone she had an orgasm whilst giving birth, poor Kiki, that child has anxiety problems and has asked not to be shown on the vlogs, so her mother does the worst thing ever (imo) of saying this, imagine the emotional backlash Kiki will have from this from her friends and folks she'll meet later in life, shame on you Nadia, but it's all about the money with the both of them.

Thread name,. We'll tell any story, cos it's all about the money

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I saw that story a while back when i made the mistake of clicking on (the mirror story?)
God some of the comments left underneath were digusting:sick:
At least you quoted the daily mail where the comments are moderated (thank goodness)
Are the people at LW really that oblivious about the kind of people that nadia sawalha now attracts?
It was grim reading...
Why did I read that article... I've just had my dinner and the thought of Nasty's nun and Stacey's pubes is making me feel nauseous.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thread title?
Fuzzy noons, furry pubes, fake orgasms. I won't be having anything she's having!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Both eminent doctors, studied long and hard at top London medical school, they know everything there is to know about medical matters, the pandemic being their speciality:):):).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.