Nadia Sawalha #28 She's rough, a scruff, in the buff & overshares about her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to kais93 for this great new thread title πŸ‘

would someone mind doing a recap of last thread, some brilliant writers on this thread!πŸ™

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
thank you for the new thread title
lets see what today brings!

I see she is tagging her new BF Charlene in her insta posts -welcoming her to the 'family' she seems to have taken it upon herself to be the mother of the show! What hold has she got on ITV as she really isnt a good LW she is so boring and predictable and spouts shite

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Let me see if I can do a round-up of the last thread.

Cornwall tapes released, COVID chat, rule breaking, Mark being a perv with an itchy finger for the delete button, Maddie still can't taste or smell. Nads blowing smoke up her new bezzie mates Judi and Charlene and stripping off for the camera in the hopes that Kim K will notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh i see someone has said take her off loose woman on their fb page. Saying how shes a bad mother. No doubt it will get deleted ehπŸ€”

• Wow
She is at her judgiest today while talking about judgy people. And her most desperate to drag people over from Instagram. Smugness is another pretty unattractive character trait. A hat trick!

• Heart
She is at her judgiest today while talking about judgy people. And her most desperate to drag people over from Instagram. Smugness is another pretty unattractive character trait. A hat trick!
Oh i despair :rolleyes: how dare she judge anyone?
Does she not see herself?
As for smug wow she must really be living in a different reality from the rest of us?
What does she have to be smug about?
Unbelievable and it has to be said dislikeable!

Reactions: 17
Another sexual abuse story at the end of Coffee Boring, it makes me wonder why he is so interested ?
coz he wants to know how the law works?
Has he done something with under age girls?...... remember he was drunk most of the time and he had a lot of sex ... got two girls pregnant ( apart from Nadia) ....maybe more ... there may be many little Marks running about ? 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Nadia said she was doing a photo shoot tomorrow, I wonder what she will be promoting now (very badly)

Reactions: 14
So she went to the lengths of buying angel wings to post for one photo and announced that on national tv ?? She is the most tone deaf stupid person I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread 😊 great title too πŸ‘

She is incredibly smug, she really does think shes got it all and adored by all. Neither one of them live in the real world, people tolerate them....its the easiest way to deal with narcs, keep them at arms length, nod n smile πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nadia said she was doing a photo shoot tomorrow, I wonder what she will be promoting now (very badly)
She has not been in the ongoing Activia yogurt one yet and the Circle has not done any promo stuff for it.

Reactions: 9
Great thread title, thanks also for doing it πŸ‘

117k subscribers and only 300 thumbs up on coffee boring today.... wow....πŸ‘Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marilyn Manson: " I have fantasies everyday of smashing her skull in with a sledgehammer"

Mark Adderley: "I've wanted to punch you [Nadia] all through lockdown"

the difference being?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
:coffee:Coffee Moaning. Just a note that Mercury is in retrograde, so if you have any major decisions to make, you have a reason to put it off until after the 21st. (y) Black screen and they are 2 minutes late. Finally. Roll call, morning to all. Emojis a go-go in chatbox. Talk about their Bling Empire review. "It's not everybody's cup of tea." Apparently it is one of the better "reality" shows. Chat about the Real Housewives. Mark says "We can't do reality here (UK)." Nads loves Vanderpump Rules. Nads says rumour has it that Lisa's husband Ken is a bit of a gangster. (Really? I just thought he was a rough old school retired footballer with a dodgy hip.) Buffering, buffering. Mark says that Nads is being demanding and annoying, being bossy. Nads asks if anyone has seen Below Dick (Aussie pronounciation :p) Bushfires and flooding in Aus. Chat about BH and Denise Richards. Nads tells us where she went wrong in the last season. Mark says he would pay good money to be in the restaurant when they come in. Talk about Ramona shitting herself. New Jersey/original Jersey HW.

Someone asks for a shoutout to their sick spouse who is a bin man. Nads says they were talking about bin men the other day. Talk about the weight of crap they have to pick up with lockdown. Captain Tom chat. LBC people were bitching about Captain Tom leaving the country, but he did leave when people were allowed to. Nads: People are being so judgy since COVID (and some of us are the judgy McJudgersons we ever were :p) Nads:"It's okay to have those feelings .. but why people have to go online and be nasty.." Mark:"I agree." She goes on to say that platforms have to do more about people being vile, spouting poison. (You do know the difference btw criticism and poison now? Not very freedom of speech is it?) Someone makes a comment about calling one of the variants South African is not fair. :rolleyes: (Call the Wahmbulance, we have a butthurt situation here) Mark says he agrees, but Nads says all variants are being described by their origin, "We have the Kent variant, the Brazil, the only variant we can't say WUHAN VIRUS." (Broken clock is right twice a day). Mark:"Hmm, kinda weird that." (KINDA?) Nads:"It was the WHO who told us not to." SA variant: Nads is so "fuckin cross about this today." Agreement that the borders should have been closed ages ago. Mark says there are competing messages. Vaccine wil deal with variants vs people banging on your door to stay in and get tested. John Campbell chat about travel and post codes. There is an LA variant now. Bodyguard in Aus having sex was a superspreader. Someone asks if it is Jacqueline Frost's B-day... they don't know. Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine. A new vaccine.

Tracey is finding it hard to adhere to rules when the news is positive. Mark feels his guard is coming down a bit and wants to go out. "It's the age old adage, coming down the mountain is more dangerous than going up, you know that because you have come down mountains and you have really hurt yourself." Nads:"I have really hurt myself." πŸ€• Nads: "I think we should have a little happy birthday song to break up this news." Mark:"What? Before we go onto the awful story that is Marilyn Manson?" (derivative whiny little witch boy is what I call him :mad:) Happy Birthday Anita! Happy Birthday Jessica! Matt Hancock chat. Mark can't stand him, but for some reason is finding his voice soothing. Nads gets freaked out. "Oh my God, that is how I felt, WE'VE GOT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!" "Oh tit! Things are worse than we first imagined!" Mark:"Are you alright babe?" Nads:"No. If I am finding Matt Hancock comforting, things have gone tits up." :ROFLMAO: Mark starts talking shite about Hancock releasing a yoga tape, will he be the next to make him fall asleep (only if he can drown out Nads' snoring). "I will be able to say to you 'Get your hand off my Hancock.'" (womp, womp. 🀑)

Uh-oh. Nads is having a wobble. She is having a hard time today, she is trying to pull this one out of her arse, I mean "the bag." They have a cuddle. (GET A ROOM!) Julie Naylor says Matt Hancock is a twit. Hehehe. Xander is making a cauliflower based pizza. (How very American, take a delicious food and turn it into a healthy piece of cardboard.) "They're lovely those, thanks for reminding me, I have cauliflower, I think I will make one of those." :ROFLMAO: Back to Hancock's Half-Arsed Minute, Mark explains that he doesn't like it, but the other night....Nads butts in and says it happened to her and she didn't want to mention it and now Mark mentioned it, it has become a thing. Mark proceeds to tell us that whilst he was EDITING, Hancock came on the TV and he went like this o_O. "It was like I was being called, like he was a beacon." (This is riveting I tell you) Mark says he is less aggravating than Boris. "Are they trying to hypnotise us?" (look into my eyes, not around the eyes o_O:ROFLMAO:) Angela Locke says Matt Hancock has the right name. :p. Diane is struggling. "I think we all are." (yes, covering your insane chattering is a struggle) The chat moves too fast. Someone suggests Palmer and Penguin Bloom on Apple.

Marilyn (derivative whiny little witch boy) Manson chat. Umm not we don't have that because as Mark was saying "I've only know of Marilyn Manson as..." "Can I just answer Faith? You don't have to because aubergines are better these days, but one thing I would say if you salt them and then what happens then most of the water is drawn out, so they don't take up as much oil as you fry them, but also, if you don't want as much oil just put them in a a hot oven and brush πŸ–Œ them with olive oil in a hot oven with salt." πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†:ROFLMAO: Oh, poor Mark. A chatter calls Mark up on not liking Bridgerton, said he would like the naughty bits. "You're absolutely right, we listened to you." Plug for review of Bridgerton and Bling Empire. Mark shows us his stormtrooper T-shirt. "It's exactly how I feel at the moment." 😐 SUZIE OTHMAN ARE YOU IN THE ISLE OF MAN???? YOU ARE FREEEEE!!!!! (calm your tits Nads) SUZIEEEEEEEEEEE. Mark says I thought you were going to flash yer tits. Nads thrusts her chest out "Is this the flashing the tits position?? It's a pissed off position." Debate on if the hands on hips is a flashing the tits position. "Babe with all due respect, have you looked at your Instagram feed?" πŸ€ͺ Nads flashes the cam. "I told you it was coming... and when it does I get very excited." (you can say that he is, at least, consistent 🀨)

MM chat take 2. "All I know is he is a very odd looking man." (His music is shite, Skinny Puppy 4ever) Abuse claims against this fucker. Nads reads out Rachel Evan Woods' post. He says its crap... STFU DUDE. First Dates chat, some particular S&M thing. Mark wants to emphasize different types of relationships. Sledgehammer quote "Yeah, yeah." Awful behaviour behind the scene in rock n roll. Nanny Di was a groupie. Someone asks if the next generation of celebrities will have to be better behaved? "They have to." in unison. (good luck, there are pervy a-holes everywhere cough ARMIE HAMMER cough.) Playing the Rose McGowan recording for us. Talk about Youtube not liking that. Copyright shite. Should people go public. Nads talks about the perv who jumped her bones. Talk about memory. Weinstein. Chat about their interaction with the cops about someone they knew. "We had all witnessed it." Oh here we go, trying to get the story straight (bear with me). M: Query what we had seen. M: No query the fact that you had filmed what was happening. M: Are you sure that wasn't really what you saw. Not only had you seen it, but filmed it. GOBSMACKING. (effin cops man) Nads: "I am hearing something, what is on?" Mark "My headphones." N: "Driving me mad." Izzy's crafts chat.

Welcome singing. Nads: "Why are you always talking over me? Talking all over my song." πŸ˜ͺ Mark: "Because it's a marching song." Mark:"Katie Swift, let me woo you to my nest." Nads:"NEST? Darling that sounds disgusting." GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY, I DID PROMISE A CORNISH VLOG YESTERDAY (All promise outruns performance-Ralph Waldo Emerson), BUT WE GOT BUSY WITH OTHER tit. Blah, blah, waffle, waffle. CORNISH VLOGS, 2 MORE TO GO, NADS IS VLOGGING. Nads says they are going to be doing a series of cooking films. πŸ˜‘ Dinner under 15 mins. (didn't Jamie do this already. Jaimie Oliver is full of tit too. Makes things look like 15 mins, only he leaves out the prep time and the fact that you are doing it for the first time it will take longer. Me? Bitter? That's my name. 😏) "They're not going to be live, but no...we are going to cook them as live..." Mark: :confused: Oh Nads proves my point in her ramble, see second time broken clock. More food on the main channel. 😢 Mark is live cooking tonight. Nads: "I have got to go to the dentist.." so it will be closer to 7. What will Mark cook in" Comedy apron 44%, in pants in comedy apron 15% "Did you give them the option of just being dressed as a normal person?" (Umm, why would he do that Nads?) DRESS NORMALLY WITH COMEDY APRON. In socks with comedy apron. Pants and socks combined more that dressed normally. πŸ‘Ί Nads:"Do you want to be undressed?" M: No. N:"Then why are you making it so weird, you're being weird?" (is that a rhetoric question?) "I could just wear my hat." 😦

New member can't find Teddi in the NNSS. 😲 Mark misses having the in-laws over to make them piss laughing. Faith Goodman finds the sex in Bridgerton too much. Mark: I didn't find that, but I can see how some people would. Sarah would like to see Mark wear a woman's dress. Nads:"I wouldn't." 😑Mark sings Jackie Connelly ad nausem. Nads joins in. OVER AND OUT! 🐡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jeez she really looks rough in that photo.:(

Did she do the live cooking with Joe Swash ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
as a YTer they should be averaging between 30-40% of their subscribers at least so in excess of 40 thousand views per output
but of course they dont, average anywhere near that, they swing btween a 10th or just above sometime, and bearing in mind that Mank probably puts them all on repeat on every gadget he has, and the cult members will be doing the same, thats why ive stopped watching them now, and just do my thumbs down and look forward to reading the catch up on here

Reactions: 13
Why does he keep promising the clique of sycophantic subs a vlog but then instead uploads a Netflix series review?

Thanks for the summary I don't watch their coffee boring, they are obsessed with the same sh*t - they must sit in front of their TV all day watching the news just so they have some content. But it does makes me wonder how they have the time to review all those Netflix, Sky, Apple, Prime, BBC, ITV shows - hours just slumped watching TV during the day. Soooooo busy. I think they class sitting on their backside watching TV as work...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
:coffee:Coffee Moaning. Just a note that Mercury is in retrograde, so if you have any major decisions to make, you have a reason to put it off until after the 21st. (y) Black screen and they are 2 minutes late. Finally. Roll call, morning to all. Emojis a go-go in chatbox. Talk about their Bling Empire review. "It's not everybody's cup of tea." Apparently it is one of the better "reality" shows. Chat about the Real Housewives. Mark says "We can't do reality here (UK)." Nads loves Vanderpump Rules. Nads says rumour has it that Lisa's husband Ken is a bit of a gangster. (Really? I just thought he was a rough old school retired footballer with a dodgy hip.) Buffering, buffering. Mark says that Nads is being demanding and annoying, being bossy. Nads asks if anyone has seen Below Dick (Aussie pronounciation :p) Bushfires and flooding in Aus. Chat about BH and Denise Richards. Nads tells us where she went wrong in the last season. Mark says he would pay good money to be in the restaurant when they come in. Talk about Ramona shitting herself. New Jersey/original Jersey HW.

Someone asks for a shoutout to their sick spouse who is a bin man. Nads says they were talking about bin men the other day. Talk about the weight of crap they have to pick up with lockdown. Captain Tom chat. LBC people were bitching about Captain Tom leaving the country, but he did leave when people were allowed to. Nads: People are being so judgy since COVID (and some of us are the judgy McJudgersons we ever were :p) Nads:"It's okay to have those feelings .. but why people have to go online and be nasty.." Mark:"I agree." She goes on to say that platforms have to do more about people being vile, spouting poison. (You do know the difference btw criticism and poison now? Not very freedom of speech is it?) Someone makes a comment about calling one of the variants South African is not fair. :rolleyes: (Call the Wahmbulance, we have a butthurt situation here) Mark says he agrees, but Nads says all variants are being described by their origin, "We have the Kent variant, the Brazil, the only variant we can't say WUHAN VIRUS." (Broken clock is right twice a day). Mark:"Hmm, kinda weird that." (KINDA?) Nads:"It was the WHO who told us not to." SA variant: Nads is so "fuckin cross about this today." Agreement that the borders should have been closed ages ago. Mark says there are competing messages. Vaccine wil deal with variants vs people banging on your door to stay in and get tested. John Campbell chat about travel and post codes. There is an LA variant now. Bodyguard in Aus having sex was a superspreader. Someone asks if it is Jacqueline Frost's B-day... they don't know. Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine. A new vaccine.

Tracey is finding it hard to adhere to rules when the news is positive. Mark feels his guard is coming down a bit and wants to go out. "It's the age old adage, coming down the mountain is more dangerous than going up, you know that because you have come down mountains and you have really hurt yourself." Nads:"I have really hurt myself." πŸ€• Nads: "I think we should have a little happy birthday song to break up this news." Mark:"What? Before we go onto the awful story that is Marilyn Manson?" (derivative whiny little witch boy is what I call him :mad:) Happy Birthday Anita! Happy Birthday Jessica! Matt Hancock chat. Mark can't stand him, but for some reason is finding his voice soothing. Nads gets freaked out. "Oh my God, that is how I felt, WE'VE GOT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!" "Oh tit! Things are worse than we first imagined!" Mark:"Are you alright babe?" Nads:"No. If I am finding Matt Hancock comforting, things have gone tits up." :ROFLMAO: Mark starts talking shite about Hancock releasing a yoga tape, will he be the next to make him fall asleep (only if he can drown out Nads' snoring). "I will be able to say to you 'Get your hand off my Hancock.'" (womp, womp. 🀑)

Uh-oh. Nads is having a wobble. She is having a hard time today, she is trying to pull this one out of her arse, I mean "the bag." They have a cuddle. (GET A ROOM!) Julie Naylor says Matt Hancock is a twit. Hehehe. Xander is making a cauliflower based pizza. (How very American, take a delicious food and turn it into a healthy piece of cardboard.) "They're lovely those, thanks for reminding me, I have cauliflower, I think I will make one of those." :ROFLMAO: Back to Hancock's Half-Arsed Minute, Mark explains that he doesn't like it, but the other night....Nads butts in and says it happened to her and she didn't want to mention it and now Mark mentioned it, it has become a thing. Mark proceeds to tell us that whilst he was EDITING, Hancock came on the TV and he went like this o_O. "It was like I was being called, like he was a beacon." (This is riveting I tell you) Mark says he is less aggravating than Boris. "Are they trying to hypnotise us?" (look into my eyes, not around the eyes o_O:ROFLMAO:) Angela Locke says Matt Hancock has the right name. :p. Diane is struggling. "I think we all are." (yes, covering your insane chattering is a struggle) The chat moves too fast. Someone suggests Palmer and Penguin Bloom on Apple.

Marilyn (derivative whiny little witch boy) Manson chat. Umm not we don't have that because as Mark was saying "I've only know of Marilyn Manson as..." "Can I just answer Faith? You don't have to because aubergines are better these days, but one thing I would say if you salt them and then what happens then most of the water is drawn out, so they don't take up as much oil as you fry them, but also, if you don't want as much oil just put them in a a hot oven and brush πŸ–Œ them with olive oil in a hot oven with salt." πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†:ROFLMAO: Oh, poor Mark. A chatter calls Mark up on not liking Bridgerton, said he would like the naughty bits. "You're absolutely right, we listened to you." Plug for review of Bridgerton and Bling Empire. Mark shows us his stormtrooper T-shirt. "It's exactly how I feel at the moment." 😐 SUZIE OTHMAN ARE YOU IN THE ISLE OF MAN???? YOU ARE FREEEEE!!!!! (calm your tits Nads) SUZIEEEEEEEEEEE. Mark says I thought you were going to flash yer tits. Nads thrusts her chest out "Is this the flashing the tits position?? It's a pissed off position." Debate on if the hands on hips is a flashing the tits position. "Babe with all due respect, have you looked at your Instagram feed?" πŸ€ͺ Nads flashes the cam. "I told you it was coming... and when it does I get very excited." (you can say that he is, at least, consistent 🀨)

MM chat take 2. "All I know is he is a very odd looking man." (His music is shite, Skinny Puppy 4ever) Abuse claims against this fucker. Nads reads out Rachel Evan Woods' post. He says its crap... STFU DUDE. First Dates chat, some particular S&M thing. Mark wants to emphasize different types of relationships. Sledgehammer quote "Yeah, yeah." Awful behaviour behind the scene in rock n roll. Nanny Di was a groupie. Someone asks if the next generation of celebrities will have to be better behaved? "They have to." in unison. (good luck, there are pervy a-holes everywhere cough ARMIE HAMMER cough.) Playing the Rose McGowan recording for us. Talk about Youtube not liking that. Copyright shite. Should people go public. Nads talks about the perv who jumped her bones. Talk about memory. Weinstein. Chat about their interaction with the cops about someone they knew. "We had all witnessed it." Oh here we go, trying to get the story straight (bear with me). M: Query what we had seen. M: No query the fact that you had filmed what was happening. M: Are you sure that wasn't really what you saw. Not only had you seen it, but filmed it. GOBSMACKING. (effin cops man) Nads: "I am hearing something, what is on?" Mark "My headphones." N: "Driving me mad." Izzy's crafts chat.

Welcome singing. Nads: "Why are you always talking over me? Talking all over my song." πŸ˜ͺ Mark: "Because it's a marching song." Mark:"Katie Swift, let me woo you to my nest." Nads:"NEST? Darling that sounds disgusting." GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY, I DID PROMISE A CORNISH VLOG YESTERDAY (All promise outruns performance-Ralph Waldo Emerson), BUT WE GOT BUSY WITH OTHER tit. Blah, blah, waffle, waffle. CORNISH VLOGS, 2 MORE TO GO, NADS IS VLOGGING. Nads says they are going to be doing a series of cooking films. πŸ˜‘ Dinner under 15 mins. (didn't Jamie do this already. Jaimie Oliver is full of tit too. Makes things look like 15 mins, only he leaves out the prep time and the fact that you are doing it for the first time it will take longer. Me? Bitter? That's my name. 😏) "They're not going to be live, but no...we are going to cook them as live..." Mark: :confused: Oh Nads proves my point in her ramble, see second time broken clock. More food on the main channel. 😢 Mark is live cooking tonight. Nads: "I have got to go to the dentist.." so it will be closer to 7. What will Mark cook in" Comedy apron 44%, in pants in comedy apron 15% "Did you give them the option of just being dressed as a normal person?" (Umm, why would he do that Nads?) DRESS NORMALLY WITH COMEDY APRON. In socks with comedy apron. Pants and socks combined more that dressed normally. πŸ‘Ί Nads:"Do you want to be undressed?" M: No. N:"Then why are you making it so weird, you're being weird?" (is that a rhetoric question?) "I could just wear my hat." 😦

New member can't find Teddi in the NNSS. 😲 Mark misses having the in-laws over to make them piss laughing. Faith Goodman finds the sex in Bridgerton too much. Mark: I didn't find that, but I can see how some people would. Sarah would like to see Mark wear a woman's dress. Nads:"I wouldn't." 😑Mark sings Jackie Connelly ad nausem. Nads joins in. OVER AND OUT! 🐡
Xander really doesn't look like the kind of guy that makes his own pizza let alone cauliflower pizza 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.