Nadia Sawalha #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor poor Manky ... so his big concern is coming out of the pandemic... wtf 😑
My thoughts go to all those who will have never had the chance to come out of it ..πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ selfless bastard!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
But let's find a spark of joy for Manky MumpπŸ˜‰View attachment 387946 He has been taught to cook Mamma's special spaghetti ... of course that was going to be the No 1 cooking class 🀣🀣🀣 Well done Masterchef Nitty πŸ‘Ž

Would be great if someone could access this "vlog" and post if hereπŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't notice the sweaty feet. I was more scared nadia was going to "basic instinct" us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Poor poor Manky ... so his big concern is coming out of the pandemic... wtf 😑
My thoughts go to all those who will have never had the chance to come out of it ..πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ selfless bastard!
what a complete self centred arseole he is. F off you moron and show some respect for people doing real life saving work rather than self indulgent, poor me pour me shite - you selfish pointless twit

To be fair, they're great recipes. I'd buy Dinas book !
it wont be dinas bok though it is going to be nittys

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm logging out for tonight. The last time I did that there was a bit of a 'ding dong' (sorry for that ridiculous expression) regarding the thread title. Woke up to a bit of mayhem, don't want to say anymore for fear of derailing the thread.

If we pass the point where we need a new thread title, anyone who knows how to do it, I don't think we even need to count. It's looking like #4 'The Cornwall Tapes' is winning.

'Cornwall Tapes, Covid Rule Breaks, Trip is a Folly, What a Wally.'
Title by ( @Bumfluff80 )

Anyone who has worked out how to create a new thread, if all are agreed, let's go for it.
Night Tattlers, Stay Safe. πŸ’« ❀ πŸ’«

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone i've posted a new thread?
I think but i don't know how to link it to this one?
Also how is an old thread closed?
I would really appreciate a helping hand because as you can see i'm not very good with these things!!
Sorry peeps!

I would really appreciate a helping hand because as you can see i'm not very good with these things!!
Sorry peeps!
Hi Misbehaving, to close this thread click on the Report button at the bottom of any post in this thread and ask the moderator to close it for you.

Link to new thread you have created

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry peeps! 😁
Oh i don't know!!
When i check the nadia sawalha thread list its not showing #27!!
I did create it though!
I think next time i'll leave it to someone more capable never mind mark and nadia being a wally i feel like one myself at the moment!!

Oh i don't know!!
When i check the nadia sawalha thread list its not showing #27!!
I did create it though!
I think next time i'll leave it to someone more capable never mind mark and nadia being a wally i feel like one myself at the moment!!
Link to the new thread you have created: well done!

Reactions: 1
Hi Misbehaving, to close this thread click on the Report button at the bottom of any post in this thread and ask the moderator to close it for you.

Link to new thread you have created

Oh thank you Livlalottxx ❀thats very helpful!

Hi Misbehaving have you managed to ask a moderator to close this thread by using the report button?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.