Nadia Sawalha #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they spoil those girls constantly. Like at maddie age I would be eager to make my own money and buy all the things I want. But they hang around them so they can buy They things. Like what parents would give everything they want at that age. They will never be independent, because they probably have anxiety from not being exsposed to normal things like paying for their own things with out mommy and daddy doing everything for them. Also why would you want to raise your children of saturated fats that causes so many problems because they wonโ€™t grow out of those eating habits.
So true. I was living on my own at her age. The freedom and independence is so good for personal growth. Unfortunately neither girl has any life skills.
Can't cook, can't do DIY, don't do the weekly shop. Never see them do laundry or ironing. Even before Covid. No driving lessons. Languages. No part time jobs. etc, etc. They are just like the parents. Being kept in a bubble where you get given money, and told you are talented and beautiful is not living in the real world.

They really are very spoilt. Particularly madam Maddie. She comes across as a spoilt brat with an attitude to go with it. Kiki seems a nice quiet girl unlike her brat of a sister.
The slut posing on insta and her body language on Pop Corn Junkies tell you a lot. Wait until she's out in the real world. It will be a rude awakening.
Thought she was going to The Guildhall from this month. I know the pandemic has changed things, but wonder if she has a place at drama school. Seems to just doss around the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
that site alo says Denise is worth 2 mill dollars and she is never out of work always appearing in some drama on TV or theatre and she does live in a big house in WIlmslow that is probably worth double that Nards is, so the site just makes up those figures

i think she is an awful actor, in fact she cant act, thats why she never got any work :ROFLMAO:

interesting..... this has got to be something to do with the Nardy Narc surely
Nard definitley does stirring behind peoples backs
So many people in the business really dislike her, which includes members ofher own family
shes trouble thats for sure

a few months before the Philip Schofield nonsense came out = I remember her coming back from LW and saying to manky that something big was about to be exposed - she kept emphasising how big it was going to be but she wasnt allowed to say anything -and it was obvs Schofields cowardly coming out of the closet after all his life hiding in it, why is SHE being told things like this well in advance, who's pocket is she in? She never once discussed the Schofield dramatics reveal, the same for Eamon and Ruths axing from TM - she has some hold on someone somewhere...... mmmmm lets hope it gets exposed -Melanie Blake must know
Maybe she complained about Saira after the Social Dilemma challenge? said she was bullied and intimidated?

The replies to Melanie Blakeโ€™s post on Twitter re saira
Itโ€™s got to be nitty surely?
It does sound like her, especially telling other people to be nice and pretending to be nice herself. We all know she's the complete opposite!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Reactions: 11
Aww thanks! ๐Ÿ˜˜ It's nice to be appreciated and that some find my summaries are amusing. My self-sacrificing is all worth it then. ๐Ÿคฃ

Okay, it's time for another installment of another scintillating episode of :coffee: Coffee Moaning! Another tale of Nads and her ongoing snoring, but no it was John Campbell talking while Nadia was fast asleep. Nads says he makes her laugh. Mark says, "I used to make you laugh by just dropping my trousers. She has left me for John Campbell." Ashley Gardner asking about the position she snores in. New horror in the house: Nads and her Airpods. She is blocking out the housefhold with them. Does she know that the technology in Bluetooth is not necessarily healthy, could be frying what is left in her brain? Nads is in love with John Campbell. Mark doesn't know where Cumbria is. Nads always thought it was in Wales, she says it near Scotland. Displaying southern ignorance of the north I see. "Oh it's the Lake District." Nads hated Geography in school. Question: Who hated Geography? (I loved Geography and took it as an option in high school. I weep for her teachers.)

COVID CHAT. Hotels being used for step down patients. Question: Is that a good idea guys? ICU staff with PTSD and drinking. Mark says take what Matt Hancock says with a pinch of salt. Andrea says Mark is much better looking than John Campbell. Stop making his head swell. Just as I wrote that I realised you could take that 2 ways. :p Bruce Willis without a mask. Nads waxing on about John Campbell. Hehehe. He said something about the vaccine delivery system is not efficient. Mark tries to for an explanation, but Nads isn't having it and says that John C knows more than you, "aren't I right Faith?" John C is her place of calm, Mark is not. :D Someone says but, but, but not everyone can wear a mask... yeah yeah. Mark requests a John Campbell free zone for 5 mins. He is getting fed up with Nads' new squeeze. Ashley Gardner asks Mark how Christine Lampard is doing. :p Faith Goodman wants to know when Betty and Teddy are getting the jab. Jill Lister says Bruce Willis is a knob. Yes he is. Debate in Aus about the vaccine efficacy.

Nicole Kidman to play Lucille Ball and Javier Bardem to play, as Mark says, the guy who played opposite to her in that TV show. Desi Arnaz. IT WAS BLOODY DESI ARNAZ! Popcorn Junkies plug. Uh oh! Their electrics have gone, so has the boiler! Mark leaves to check something, so it is just Nads and her highlighter pink star on the tits jumper. Someone asks where he went. Some of these viewers are co-dependent. Nads is pissed about the news from Aus about the vaccine, so little good news she says. Bog off she says, she doesn't want to here it. Twice Xander has asked is Nanny Di coming today. She is coming over on Thursday you numbnuts. o_O (Great my cat is barfing from a height, it's raining dry food in my den now :(). Erin says no vaccine protects you from catching the disease, vaccines make your immune system effective against the disease. So Nads tells Mark that no vaccine prevents you from catching the disease. Mark says "What?" :ROFLMAO: The look on his face just screams "You're talking tit woman!" :ROFLMAO: Then she says it produces antibodies to fight it. Oh well of course. Maybe if someone spent more time paying attention in school, rather than passing notes in Geography class, they would be able to formulate their ideas in a coherent fashion. Lecky problems, flipping wifi. Nads is worried about the boiler, but she is grateful that she can turn on heat when she wants it. Electrician from Dulwich has been summoned. Terrible numbers from Ireland with UK variant. (We have the variant in my province now.)

Trump's YouTube channel shut down. Nads says he makes her sick. Oh Xander is stirring again, miserable hobglobin, saying can't ignore facts, stats are proven as bs... stats from November, wrong graphs. People are dying unnecessarily THAT IS A FACT. Stats debate. Birthday singing for Summer, Zoe. Nads doing an impression of Nanny Di singing like she is coughing up a furball. Nads suggests singing welcome family guests to the style of Happy Birthday. Mark says that will grate after a second, "You have no alert as to when something is overdone do you? Like me, I don't." Wow some self-awareness, GOOD JAWB MARK (y) Nads says, kettle, pot, black. Kiki says she can sing but she tries too hard. Nads says she sings over the top because she feels insecure. Mark says she doesn't look it. "That's cuz I fake to make it, I'm a TV presenter, that is what we do." Family live on Thursday. On Your Mark, Set, Cook is up if you want to peruse at your leisure. Singing, electrician business, more crap, mental health for the yoofs. Someone asks about Night Shift, they are sporadic cuz the girls are fed up, but lucky for us there is one this evening. See Xander, I told you Nanny Di would be in on Thursday. Hit the thumbs up, subscribe and How to Stay Married probably will be up today. :m FIN! Off to clean up the furball mess.
Xander is stirring again,miserable hobgoblin :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ‘Œso funny!!! Thanks bitterntwisted!
Your really taking one for the team:ROFLMAO:
What would we do without you?
Watch it ourselves? Eerr no thanks๐Ÿ˜.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
my only thought on the swadderleys today is that she should stop wearing those batwing me market stall jumpers because

a, they make her look like and eighties hairdresser
b, that wool looks cheap and cheap or not it's probably contributing to her ezcema, as the eczema pattern is where that harsh looking wool would be pushed in to her skin where she rests her hands on a table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I take it Dina's overpriced art box isn't going well so she's moved onto posting vegan food on her Insta and tagging Nadia...book announcement soon no doubt. ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww thanks! ๐Ÿ˜˜ It's nice to be appreciated and that some find my summaries are amusing. My self-sacrificing is all worth it then. ๐Ÿคฃ

Okay, it's time for another installment of another scintillating episode of :coffee: Coffee Moaning! Another tale of Nads and her ongoing snoring, but no it was John Campbell talking while Nadia was fast asleep. Nads says he makes her laugh. Mark says, "I used to make you laugh by just dropping my trousers. She has left me for John Campbell." Ashley Gardner asking about the position she snores in. New horror in the house: Nads and her Airpods. She is blocking out the housefhold with them. Does she know that the technology in Bluetooth is not necessarily healthy, could be frying what is left in her brain? Nads is in love with John Campbell. Mark doesn't know where Cumbria is. Nads always thought it was in Wales, she says it near Scotland. Displaying southern ignorance of the north I see. "Oh it's the Lake District." Nads hated Geography in school. Question: Who hated Geography? (I loved Geography and took it as an option in high school. I weep for her teachers.)

COVID CHAT. Hotels being used for step down patients. Question: Is that a good idea guys? ICU staff with PTSD and drinking. Mark says take what Matt Hancock says with a pinch of salt. Andrea says Mark is much better looking than John Campbell. Stop making his head swell. Just as I wrote that I realised you could take that 2 ways. :p Bruce Willis without a mask. Nads waxing on about John Campbell. Hehehe. He said something about the vaccine delivery system is not efficient. Mark tries to for an explanation, but Nads isn't having it and says that John C knows more than you, "aren't I right Faith?" John C is her place of calm, Mark is not. :D Someone says but, but, but not everyone can wear a mask... yeah yeah. Mark requests a John Campbell free zone for 5 mins. He is getting fed up with Nads' new squeeze. Ashley Gardner asks Mark how Christine Lampard is doing. :p Faith Goodman wants to know when Betty and Teddy are getting the jab. Jill Lister says Bruce Willis is a knob. Yes he is. Debate in Aus about the vaccine efficacy.

Nicole Kidman to play Lucille Ball and Javier Bardem to play, as Mark says, the guy who played opposite to her in that TV show. Desi Arnaz. IT WAS BLOODY DESI ARNAZ! Popcorn Junkies plug. Uh oh! Their electrics have gone, so has the boiler! Mark leaves to check something, so it is just Nads and her highlighter pink star on the tits jumper. Someone asks where he went. Some of these viewers are co-dependent. Nads is pissed about the news from Aus about the vaccine, so little good news she says. Bog off she says, she doesn't want to here it. Twice Xander has asked is Nanny Di coming today. She is coming over on Thursday you numbnuts. o_O (Great my cat is barfing from a height, it's raining dry food in my den now :(). Erin says no vaccine protects you from catching the disease, vaccines make your immune system effective against the disease. So Nads tells Mark that no vaccine prevents you from catching the disease. Mark says "What?" :ROFLMAO: The look on his face just screams "You're talking tit woman!" :ROFLMAO: Then she says it produces antibodies to fight it. Oh well of course. Maybe if someone spent more time paying attention in school, rather than passing notes in Geography class, they would be able to formulate their ideas in a coherent fashion. Lecky problems, flipping wifi. Nads is worried about the boiler, but she is grateful that she can turn on heat when she wants it. Electrician from Dulwich has been summoned. Terrible numbers from Ireland with UK variant. (We have the variant in my province now.)

Trump's YouTube channel shut down. Nads says he makes her sick. Oh Xander is stirring again, miserable hobglobin, saying can't ignore facts, stats are proven as bs... stats from November, wrong graphs. People are dying unnecessarily THAT IS A FACT. Stats debate. Birthday singing for Summer, Zoe. Nads doing an impression of Nanny Di singing like she is coughing up a furball. Nads suggests singing welcome family guests to the style of Happy Birthday. Mark says that will grate after a second, "You have no alert as to when something is overdone do you? Like me, I don't." Wow some self-awareness, GOOD JAWB MARK (y) Nads says, kettle, pot, black. Kiki says she can sing but she tries too hard. Nads says she sings over the top because she feels insecure. Mark says she doesn't look it. "That's cuz I fake to make it, I'm a TV presenter, that is what we do." Family live on Thursday. On Your Mark, Set, Cook is up if you want to peruse at your leisure. Singing, electrician business, more crap, mental health for the yoofs. Someone asks about Night Shift, they are sporadic cuz the girls are fed up, but lucky for us there is one this evening. See Xander, I told you Nanny Di would be in on Thursday. Hit the thumbs up, subscribe and How to Stay Married probably will be up today. :m FIN! Off to clean up the furball mess.
Nads doing an impression of Nanny Di singing like she is coughing up a furball.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Those emojis are for all your posts + that sentence. Genius!โค

I noticed the first five comments on CM today were about her awful singing.

What a sweet and diplomatic child she has. "Mum can sing, she just tries too hard."

No, no.. sorry. She doesn't try hard enough! Like have a voice coaching zoom session possibly? Support the self-employed an' all that as well? Whilst protecting your watchers from developing tinnitus or wanting to throw their laptop across the room.

Reactions: 6
Looking at the state of their bedrooms I'm not so sure the girls are spoilt...this room looks like a dirty squat. 18 and writing on your bedroom door and walls! ๐Ÿ™„ Immature and a lack of respect but I guess she's just a product of her environment.

View attachment 387156
View attachment 387158
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
I take it Dina's overpriced art box isn't going well so she's moved onto posting vegan food on her Insta and tagging Nadia...book announcement soon no doubt. ๐Ÿ˜ด
Just had a look at her sisters insta and must say the food looks good (I am vegan so my kind of food) unlike the muck she churns out.

Reactions: 10
the art box is not great as a product and in terms of marketing, even thought it actually looks well put together. it's about learning a "technique" to create a picture- the sort of thing tony hart did. anyone would be better going to an adult education art class and getting proper drawing and painting advice and experience. also a course with materials would work out a LOT cheaper.

they are doing a young persons mental health thing for their next podcast. LOOOOOOOOOL

• Wow
She talks like shes a top chef. I for one dont rate her cooking always looks underseasoned. How she got the masterchef title and cookbooks printed i will never know. Very self absorbed. She loves to think she can cook๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She is actually quite clueless at cooking. Doesnt season enough and doesnt understand about the blending of certain ingredients. Her mamas spaghetti is just a simple recipe that anyone can make yet she calls it her own. She has no clue that you need to add a bit of sugar to tomato dishes to take out the biterness. I remember Kay told her that before and she shut her down saying no you dont do that. Nadia always knows best๐Ÿ™„
She is certainly no masterchef but is clinging onto that title which she only gained through her sisters guidance. Get over yourself Nads๐Ÿ˜ด
Of course you put sugar in tomato sauce, has she not seen the famous scene in The Godfather? Timestamp for recipe 0:42, and if she hasn't seen The Godfather, then she has no right whatsoever to make any Italian cuisine!

• Haha
Just had a look at her sisters insta and must say the food looks good (I am vegan so my kind of food) unlike the muck she churns out.
Dina's a great cook, her garden looks like a paradise, her art by box product is misguided but beautifully put together, and she's got a voice like the soundtrack to the texas chainsaw massacre.

• Haha
Dina's a great cook, her garden looks like a paradise, her art by box product is misguided but beautifully put together, and she's got a voice like the soundtrack to the texas chainsaw massacre.
Cleans her toilet as well. When Nits went to Cornwall she cleaned their place and 'toilits'. Bet it's back to 'Trainspotting' now, like the crack den bedrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
as I cant face skimming through their shite & dont want to give them a view, what was the childhood trauma he was referring to?

Reactions: 1

Im living for these moaning debriefs ๐Ÿคฃ i dont need to watch them anymore cos these are such great descriptions ๐Ÿ˜‚ well done and thankyou @bitterntwisted ๐Ÿ‘โค

Reactions: 18
She talks like shes a top chef. I for one dont rate her cooking always looks underseasoned. How she got the masterchef title and cookbooks printed i will never know. Very self absorbed. She loves to think she can cook๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She is actually quite clueless at cooking. Doesnt season enough and doesnt understand about the blending of certain ingredients. Her mamas spaghetti is just a simple recipe that anyone can make yet she calls it her own. She has no clue that you need to add a bit of sugar to tomato dishes to take out the biterness. I remember Kay told her that before and she shut her down saying no you dont do that. Nadia always knows best๐Ÿ™„
She is certainly no masterchef but is clinging onto that title which she only gained through her sisters guidance. Get over yourself Nads๐Ÿ˜ด
shes an awful cook,most things she make are a disaster.Shes a very basic home cook, quick sunday roast, mostly frozen veg & bisto gravy
She has no real interest in cooking either, she does it because Dina is so good at it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
House was beautiful in Cornwall but imagine state when they left๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I was thinking the same. I couldnt think of a worse family to have in a beautiful well kept property like that. Must of been messy and smelly by time they left. They have absolutley no respect for anything nice. A damp scruffy tent would be more their style.

Reactions: 14
my thoughts too, a sisters cookbook....spaghetti will be nastias contribution no doubt ๐Ÿ™„

Both girls bedrooms look like crackdens. No nice furniture/decorations or artwork other than posters randomly sellotaped on the walls and tit graffiti drawn all over. I dont think they have ever had nice rooms tho, the house has never been made homely, its just a dirty dump.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.