Nadia Sawalha #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't actually believe Nadia cooks that much unless they need content for the vlog. I get the feeling they mostly live off takeaways. Each to their own however, I'm judging because they're always lying.

Reactions: 17
Hi Tattlers, thread suggestions are being requested.

I don't know how to start a new thread, so if anyone can nominate themselves that would be handy so we don't have any confusion:unsure: this time..

Ok, so I will write said suggestions, also random sentences which were funny. Feel free to adapt, amend and add. Then if each Tattler posts their one favourite, we can all 'like' said Tattler's suggestion; and of course new ones welcomed. I haven't contributed any, I'll leave that to the better writers ❤

1) Manky Mump King of the Dump
Mooby Mump Manky Moobs
Moodys Mump's Manky Moob's & Nitty Nad's Nasty Nudes
by (@Tea&Toast)

2) Moobsloveyertitsmankymark
Suave debonair nearlygota phd future priminister. NB: I don't think this was suggested as a thread title but it made me laugh.
by (@Yanhan)

3) Nadia the Sloppy Loose Women's Anchor's husband's a Tax Dodging Wanker
by (@missmickey )

4) Cornwall Tapes, Covid Rule Breaks, Trip is Folly, What a Wally.
by(@Bumfluff80)
NB:The Sainsbury's bag for life has now been named Wally as in 'Find Wally,' could integrate that somehow?

5) Haranguing Hypocrites & The Daily Duplicities
by (@Hopscotch )

❤

Reactions: 4
I like #4
Cornwall Tapes, Covid Rule Breaks, Trip is Folly, What a Wally.

Reactions: 24

I don't know how to start a new thread, so if anyone can nominate themselves that would be handy so we don't have any confusion:unsure: this time..

Ok, so I will write said suggestions, also random sentences which were funny. Feel free to adapt, amend and add. Then if each Tattler posts their one favourite, we can all 'like' said Tattler's suggestion; and of course new ones welcomed. I haven't contributed any, I'll leave that to the better writers ❤

Mooby Mump Manky Moobs
by (@Tea&Toast)

Suave debonair nearlygota phd future priminister. NB: I don't think this was suggested as a thread title but it made me laugh.
by (@Yanhan)

by (@missmickey )

by(@Bumfluff80)
NB:The Sainsbury's bag for life has now been named Wally as in 'Find Wally,' could integrate that somehow?

by (@Hopscotch )

❤
Yes i vote for number 4 as well i think we should definitely have a mention of the cornwall tapes somewhere in the title (y)
Thanks for being helpful Chipmunk and coming up with a democratic system that we can all agree on.

Reactions: 7

Mooby Mump Manky Moobs
by (@Tea&Toast)

by (@Yanhan)

by (@missmickey )

by(@Bumfluff80)

by (@Hopscotch )

❤
I like no. 4

Mooby Mump Manky Moobs
by (@Tea&Toast)

by (@Yanhan)

by (@missmickey )

by(@Bumfluff80)

by (@Hopscotch )

❤
Thank you. #4.

Reactions: 5
I like num 1 and 4
I do agree that cornwall shud get a mention tho seen as tho thats the current tea, so i vote 4 👍

Reactions: 3

Wonder why Nitty was not on the panel! Would have certainly been interesting!

Number 4

• Haha
How dare that grubby fool Nitty even mention nurses. She has no clue. She was the one minimising everything at the start of January, she was - and is - the one breaking the rules, she is the one profiting from this pandemic via her grotty social media. She can take her gratitude and her clasped hands and stick it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Number 4 is great. What a wally indeed.(y)

Ok Dear Tattlers,

So @Ireckon was the first person to 'like' #4. So would all those who liked #4 click like on her/his post ( page 49), that way we can count them more easily, otherwise I don't think you can submit, unless the one post has counted likes.

Or, would you write the actual title rather than the number, and then people can like.

e.g. if I went for a MankyMoob title, then you would 'like' that post. Then it's easier to count.

#4 is by @Bumfluff80

God I'm confusing myself! 😂

Ok Dear Tattlers,

So @Ireckon was the first person to 'like' #4. So would all those who liked #4 click like on her/his post ( page 49), that way we can count them more easily, otherwise I don't think you can submit, unless the one post has counted likes.

Or, would you write the actual title rather than the number, and then people can like.

e.g. if I went for a MankyMoob title, then you would 'like' that post. Then it's easier to count.

#4 is by @Bumfluff80

I've liked @Ireckon post

Reactions: 3
I really hope her and Dr John Campbell are both going to be front of the queue to be trained as vaccinators....seeing they are both experts...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok Dear Tattlers,

#4 is by @Bumfluff80

4 for me - liked.

Wonder why Nitty was not on the panel! Would have certainly been interesting!

Number 4
She would have been terrible at debating this as firstly shes ot intelligent enough or informed enough to debate aything & secondly shes not interested in influencing anything as she has no interest in anything that she is sent to promote. Once shes hadthe freebie she moves on, she will be exluded from loads of stuff in the future Im sure. Ninja will dop her, the hot tub people, the arden furiture people and so on and so on

Reactions: 13
The last couple of times I have gone near their channel their content opens with an unskippable Jimmy Saville advert. 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The last couple of times I have gone near their channel their content opens with an unskippable Jimmy Saville advert. 🤮
I noticed that too, I usually have my adblock on whenever I look at their content because Mark has got greedy and set the channel to show unskippable adverts at the start and all through the vlogs. For the channels I like I will support with viewing a few ads but not with their ad greedy channel.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.