Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has been promising a mental health chat for the past week! ... today he said watch out time would be communicated later today but it would be tonight .. hmmmmm let's see! 🤨Also promising a review of the Queen's Gambit for ages! Why would he do that now, released 23/10 we've all seen it (well I and my friends certainly have), all done and dusted ... he is so out of touch .... sooooo busy writing 🤣 where's that box office short film you announced Manky👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s basically done her squealy thing at Kiki who is trying to film Bratia shove spaghetti up her nose.
Kiki is in hysterics and is pressing the wrong button so Brats becomes a bit manic. Kiki just laughs at her more.😊
Oh jolly good! I'm glad Kiki was happy and has learned to laugh about her Mother's behaviour, clever girl.
Thank you @Clarity seeker for letting me know. ❤

Nadia was getting angry with Kiki not playing the nigella video at the perfect time .
@33:19 to 34:05

Yes Manky said “I thought you were going to say something “ (meaning some thing like poor Nanny Di ) But Nutty paused saying nothing then said “ I’m just reading the headlines I haven’t seen the news today”UNCARING B!TCH!!!
10:05 -10:45
Also Nadia thought Nanny Di was Exaggerating about Nanny Dis leak
Thank you @Ireckon, didn't look too bad although it was escalating, and only when Maddie ( the replacement parent) came in to check on Kiki, Madame Nitty calmed herself down. Although Maddie is seen as the 'Golden Girl' I have seen the love between those sisters on other platforms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I couldn't agree more with every word of your post especially ❤ 'She seems like she has something big going on behind the scenes and is taking it out on him.'

She seems to be seething, distracted, vacant, bored, angry, sad. Her skin is clearly irritating her, she never stops scratching it. She gets drunk (that's ok, but not to that extent with children in the house and NOT film it and expose herself, because as you say, how do you come back from that level of public degradation? She looks lonely, which I'm afraid she has brought upon herself.

That woman could do with going away to some sort of rehab to deal with emotions, her social media addiction and even grief regarding her 2nd husband.
She needs to be surrounded by women and men, she needs hardcore 7 days a week group therapy and one to one therapy. Healthy food, balancing exercise, a clean room to sleep and reflect; in a place that she won't want to leave because it cost so much to go there. 3 months minimum stay.
She’s said twice in the last week that she needs to arrange an overeaters anonymous meeting.
Any kind of outside intervention would be a step in the right direction but I fear it’s all talk, as always.😶

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s said twice in the last week that she needs to arrange an overeaters anonymous meeting.
Any kind of outside intervention would be a step in the right direction but I fear it’s all talk, as always.😶
An AA meeting wouldn't go a miss either. You don't have to be an alcoholic but if you are drinking to a point where it has a negative impact on your life then meetings are helpful. I wonder if they do Social Media Anonymous now as well..

Of course it's all talk, or she'll do one Zoom meeting and claim she is healed.

Reactions: 10
I really hope she does do that. I heard her saying she was going to do one of her overeating ‘chats’ which I don’t think is as helpful as she seems to. She needs to be seeking out help for herself rather than acting as some so called expert to her viewers. I’d have much more respect for her if she quietly worked on herself instead of seeing everything as a chance for publicity and self promotion. Again, what will one of Mark’s mental health chats really achieve - apart from it being another Groundhog Day of wallowing in his own misery. They need to work on themselves, their thought patterns, behaviours and relationships, take the necessary action each day. Then, when they are actually living and benefitting from their recovery they just *might* have something to offer others in showing what the solution has done for them.

Also, anyone else notice Mark has had to actually read the serenity prayer off his chip coin? I mean really, he gets a chip for 10 years of sobriety but how many meetings has he actually been to if he can’t remember the most basic and simplest of prayers? Again, he needs to walk the walk.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I really hope she does do that. I heard her saying she was going to do one of her overeating ‘chats’ which I don’t think is as helpful as she seems to. She needs to be seeking out help for herself rather than acting as some so called expert to her viewers. I’d have much more respect for her if she quietly worked on herself instead of seeing everything as a chance for publicity and self promotion. Again, what will one of Mark’s mental health chats really achieve - apart from it being another Groundhog Day of wallowing in his own misery. They need to work on themselves, their thought patterns, behaviours and relationships, take the necessary action each day. Then, when they are actually living and benefitting from their recovery they just *might* have something to offer others in showing what the solution has done for them.

Also, anyone else notice Mark has had to actually read the serenity prayer off his chip coin? I mean really, he gets a chip for 10 years of sobriety but how many meetings has he actually been to if he can’t remember the most basic and simplest of prayers? Again, he needs to walk the walk.
I wish they’d do a ‘How To Stay Married So Far’ with a real therapist and let us watch....😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
posted a comment with a nice picture on last night't v-log just there (nightshift day 7 one) 😁

for @Clarity seeker, this is the photo

and i commented: great video as usual! you should put up the cornwall v-logs! :)

(their subs were droning on about cornwall and v-logs or something, so i shoved it in there 🤣)
I don’t see exactly what you’re saying you posted @Tag89. It there are two regarding the Cornwall vlogs.
If your comment and picture aren’t visible, we’re back to the question as to whether you’ve been silenced.
He will have pressed the button so your comments aren’t visible to anyone else but you, 🙈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
posted a comment with a nice picture on last night't v-log just there (nightshift day 7 one) 😁

for @Clarity seeker, this is the photo

and i commented: great video as usual! you should put up the cornwall v-logs! :)

(their subs were droning on about cornwall and v-logs or something, so i shoved it in there 🤣)
Oh brilliant and she looks so cool too, she looks like she could be looking right at them. Great choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree with all you have said.❤ Do you think other people complain about them on different platforms? I feel like we are the only ones who see it.
There are plenty of negative comments about her under The Daily Mail’s news items about her.
Also, if you grab a sleeping bag and a flask & butties, then google ‘Nadia Sawalha witch forum’ (🙈)
(You’ll be there some time.) 😬🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Absolutely!

I noticed that before, he and she both quoted the prayer wrong. 16 years of sobriety!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He has been promising a mental health chat for the past week! ... today he said watch out time would be communicated later today but it would be tonight .. hmmmmm let's see! 🤨Also promising a review of the Queen's Gambit for ages! Why would he do that now, released 23/10 we've all seen it (well I and my friends certainly have), all done and dusted ... he is so out of touch .... sooooo busy writing 🤣 where's that box office short film you announced Manky👋👋👋
Yes what the hell happened his little movie ? The whole family plastered it over their social media’s and tumbleweed since . Also mental health chat promised days ago another false promise for the vulnerable subs.

Reactions: 13
I think Mark is deliberately not responding to Penny because we've mentioned her here. He has replied to comments posted well after her comments so he would have seen her messages, she does appear to spam the comments page so it would be in his interest to just say "hi" or a simple "thanks" especially as she seems such an avid viewer and probably makes up most of their view count!
I wonder if Lee knows about Tattle and/if he reads here?!

Now that Di is going to have a smart phone will Mark allow her to take over her own insta page that Mark controls? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t see exactly what you’re saying you posted @Tag89. It there are two regarding the Cornwall vlogs.
If your comment and picture aren’t visible, we’re back to the question as to whether you’ve been silenced.
He will have pressed the button so your comments aren’t visible to anyone else but you, 🙈
i've addressed this before when you mentioned this as a possibility but i'll say it again - people are liking my comments on the v-logs and i can see them myself when i log out, so i am NOT blocked or muted

i am not sure why you keep suggesting i am? it should be visible if you sort by 'newest comments first'

if it isn't, i put a link to the photo in my previous post & a description of what i commented so that people who can't find it can enjoy it too :)

Oh brilliant and she looks so cool too, she looks like she could be looking right at them. Great choice!
thank you, glad you liked it!

i thought it was a great photo of julia

but then i do deliberately pick very good ones and hope they see them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i've addressed this before when you mentioned this as a possibility but i'll say it again - people are liking my comments on the v-logs and i can see them myself when i log out, so i am NOT blocked or muted

i am not sure why you keep suggesting i am? it should be visible if you sort by 'newest comments first'

if it isn't, i put a link to the photo in my previous post & a description of what i commented so that people who can't find it can enjoy it too :)

I can see the post - there is a link which links to a photo.

Ooohhhh... @Tag89 . I’m so sorry if I come across as anything other than concern that you may have been blocked by Mark.
I have no hidden agenda other than to draw attention to the fact that I can’t see your comments on their vlogs.
I can see here what you’ve posted and love that you’re doing it.😬
Somethings not right.
I don’t understand why others can see your comments and I can’t.
Im glad others can see them!
Can another Tattler shed any light on this please?
In the meantime I promise not to bring it up again.
Apologies for a second time @Tag89
😔🙏
update-
OMG!
Just to let you know...
I found it!!!!!!
I gave it a wee 👍
I logged out, logged in again and checked newsy first and there it was!
Yet when I went through every single comment before, it wasn’t there.
That’s something new I’ve learned.😊😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I can see it, if you click on Newest Comments first, it's the second one down. Love the way you mentioned they should show their Cornish vlogs 😂❤

Nadia definitely seems distracted of late. It really has felt as if she's simply going through the motions and would rather be anywhere else. I can't say I blame her for walking off the other night. Mark was being so juvenile and incredibly irritating, the whole man child shtick must get very tiring. I'm sure the noise decibels in that house are overwhelming. Equally when she did engage about a topic he could barely suppress his animosity and resentment. They don't always bring out the best in one another do they.

Reactions: 13
Ooohhhh... @Tag89 . I’m so sorry if I come across as anything other than concern that you may have been blocked by Mark.
I have no hidden agenda other than to draw attention to the fact that I can’t see your comments on their vlogs.
I can see here what you’ve posted and love that you’re doing it.😬
Somethings not right.
I don’t understand why others can see your comments and I can’t.
Im glad others can see them!
Can another Tattler shed any light on this please?
In the meantime I promise not to bring it up again.
Apologies for a second time @Tag89
😔🙏
update-
OMG!
Just to let you know...
I found it!!!!!!
I gave it a wee 👍
I logged out, logged in again and checked newsy first and there it was!
Yet when I went through every single comment before, it wasn’t there.
That’s something new I’ve learned.😊😂
haha if manky or bratia blocks me from the channel i'll take it as a bleeping compliment - means they can't even handle some beautiful pictures of julia 🤭

glad you like the comments 😁 and also glad you've finally sorted it out! sometimes youtube can be a bit funny when it comes to showing comments properly, as you've found out :ROFLMAO:

logging in and out usually fixes it :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.