Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at Lee Peart's channel. He is a lovely guy and very entertaining. He is getting a lot of the NS supersubs posting comments on his channel. Have looked at a couple of his videos and he seems to be replying to practically everyone but not Helen 74 South Africa1!!!!! Does he know something we don't? Why does Helen 74 from South Africa keep being ignored. I am going to start posting comments under hers telling her that I love her posts poor woman. Maybe we all could. 🌈🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had a look at Lee Peart's channel. He is a lovely guy and very entertaining. He is getting a lot of the NS supersubs posting comments on his channel. Have looked at a couple of his videos and he seems to be replying to practically everyone but not Helen 74 South Africa1!!!!! Does he know something we don't? Why does Helen 74 from South Africa keep being ignored. I am going to start posting comments under hers telling her that I love her posts poor woman. Maybe we all could. 🌈🌈
He did reply to her a few weeks ago which is more than the Sawalha-Adderleys ever have done. She is a bit over the top bless her lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He did reply to her a few weeks ago which is more than the Sawalha-Adderleys ever have done. She is a bit over the top bless her lol
Ah ok (y) that's great but that was four weeks ago! I believe that maybe she would calm down a bit if she got noticed more often. She obviously just wants a little bit of attention. Bless. She used to annoy me so much with all the hundreds of unnecessary emojis. Just imagine how chuffed she would be if she knew people were talking about her. Maybe someone should post a link for her to our discussion about her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As far as I can make out, it was around the time Wardrobe Man and The Organised Friends visited, as the lilies which Wardrobe man gave her are on the cooking island.
That vlog was put out three weeks ago but I think it was filmed a week or two before that.
So.., Bakewell Fart vlog was filmed over a month ago?🤔
They’re both wearing the same clothes In the Bakewell vlog (her too when she arrives home) as they are in the Coffee Enema below which was streamed live on the 14th October.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just browsed Lee Pearts channel and was very suprised to see people donating money to him throughout his lives like they do on the Sawalha-Adderleys channel.

LOTS of the Sawalha-Adderleys subs have subscribed to him including Helen who he finally replies to!!!

Maureen Breary is there saying she's Unsubscribed from the Sawalha-Adderleys and Nicola is trying her luck with Lee as Mark isn't reciprocating her love... So funny how all the subs are en mass on Lee's page.

The Sawalha-Adderleys now have competition and Maureen has jumped ship very quickly despite defending their behaviour for months, others will follow that's for sure.

The saying 'Hoisted by one's own petard' comes to mind.🥴

I wonder how old that “Bakewell tart” video was coz Kiki and Maddie seem quite happy to be in them ! Even though N is a psycho to Kiki!
A psycho to Kiki? I don't think I could tolerate watching that. I know I said I would make an effort not to discuss the children, but I will ask if it's to do with their welfare. How exactly is she treating her?😟

This looks interesting 😏🤣

Yes I looked into that a while ago. I got the feeling you literally have to catch them at it, which is difficult as they show us vlogs that have already been filmed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The saying 'Hoisted by one's own petard' comes to mind.🥴

A psycho to Kiki? I don't think I could tolerate watching that. I know I said I would make an effort not to discuss the children, but I will ask if it's to do with their welfare. How exactly is she treating her?😟

Yes I looked into that a while ago. I got the feeling you literally have to catch them at it, which is difficult as they show us vlogs that have already been filmed.
It would indeed be poetic justice if Lee's channel superseded theirs re subscribers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The news that Di is getting a smartphone at the weekend so she can film her self in her flat for the vlogs!....bet yr guilt tripped her into that one eh Manky!...👎

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They never used to be so openly nasty to each other.
There’s a huge difference between a couple having a bit of banter and being argumentative.
She seems like she has something big going on behind the scenes and is taking it out on him.
He seems to be trying to pretend all is ‘good in the hood’ for their ‘fun’ image to continue but not letting her get away with her strops at the same time.
When a couple are that irritable with each other all the time, especially for all and sundry to see, it’s time for ‘TheTalk.’
I seriously don’t know how any couple can come back from the level of public degradation they’ve resorted to.
I’ll be my bottom dollar the WILL divorce.
Be it sooner or later,
It’s only a matter of time.
I’ve said it before in here -It’s actually quite unsettling to watch.
Like when you’re a child and you see grown men fight or people having an argument.
The truth will come out eventually.
I couldn't agree more with every word of your post especially ❤ 'She seems like she has something big going on behind the scenes and is taking it out on him.'

She seems to be seething, distracted, vacant, bored, angry, sad. Her skin is clearly irritating her, she never stops scratching it. She gets drunk (that's ok, but not to that extent with children in the house and NOT film it and expose herself, because as you say, how do you come back from that level of public degradation? She looks lonely, which I'm afraid she has brought upon herself.

That woman could do with going away to some sort of rehab to deal with emotions, her social media addiction and even grief regarding her 2nd husband.
She needs to be surrounded by women and men, she needs hardcore 7 days a week group therapy and one to one therapy. Healthy food, balancing exercise, a clean room to sleep and reflect; in a place that she won't want to leave because it cost so much to go there. 3 months minimum stay.

• Heart
She was so absent on LW the other day. Like she’d either been given some sort of sedative or like URI had placed her in a trance.
For most of the time that she wasn’t actually speaking, she just had her head down or stared past the camera into oblivion.
Her eyes were vacant/glazed.
Only for a few moments did she manage that well rehearsed fake smile which never reaches the eyes.... the fake pouty upturned corners of her mouth feigning a smile.
She’s been detached for the last week.🤔
She is having to behave under Covid rules as she knows she is being so closely watched. Been indoors with him 24/7, maybe the problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It would indeed be poetic justice if Lee's channel superseded theirs re subscribers 🤣
She’s basically done her squealy thing at Kiki who is trying to film Bratia shove spaghetti up her nose.
Kiki is in hysterics and is pressing the wrong button so Brats becomes a bit manic. Kiki just laughs at her more.😊

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't usually watch any of their lives but have dipped in and out on the back of the comments here...I agree, something has happened or is going on behind the scenes, Nadia is as mentioned very vacant. The channel has little to offer - its no longer a family channel as none of their family want to be in the vlogs! Even the dogs hate it! Nadia is never organised or ready, why start making a coffee as the live starts, why start sending emails and texts? Why not finish the instagram announcement before starting the youtube live? Both shouting at the same time on different platforms just looks desperate.
Interesting to see the subs going over to Lee's channel to air their grievances about Nadia and Mark's channel. Why are people now throwing money at Lee? His channel offers nothing at the moment?
Well said! I can't stand the way she remains out of shot, preparing her tea, humming/singing, then arrives whenever she pleases. It's rude towards Manks (whatever we think about him, he's gone live and is doing his thing) and most of all it's rude to the subs.

Can you imagine Holly Willoughby doing that to Phil? Ok I know this isn't on the same scale, but if you are putting out a show and have agreed to be on it with him, then be PRESENT.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The news that Di is getting a smartphone at the weekend so she can film her self in her flat for the vlogs!....bet yr guilt tripped her into that one eh Manky!...👎
Me thinks the Sawalha-Adderleys tax exempt expenses will be paying for Nanny Di's phone as Mark is desperate to keep the channel going and Nadia is losing interest by the second and the girls list interest months ago 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Money is at the root cause of many many problems, I think Loose Women are offering her less and less work and she's loosing a massive amount of income.

She's admitted Mark manages their finances but she knows no work equals no money. She knows she cannot rely on her husband to provide an income and knows its down to her to bring home the money.

She also must be seeing the ever increasing negative comments about her behaviour, more and more people finding them both more and more ridiculous, perhaps LW have said her behaviour at home is becoming a conflict of interest to ITV...

Lockdown has been hard on extroverts, its also been hard on couples who have
fundamental relationship problems 🙄
I agree with all you have said.❤ Do you think other people complain about them on different platforms? I feel like we are the only ones who see it.

As far as I can make out, it was around the time Wardrobe Man and The Organised Friends visited, as the lilies which Wardrobe man gave her are on the cooking island.
That vlog was put out three weeks ago but I think it was filmed a week or two before that.
So.., Bakewell Fart vlog was filmed over a month ago?🤔
Thank you Clarity seeker for your time deduction 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would think Nitty had something to do with that. I said only yesterday her and N.Di look like they have had a fight, probably a long time ago and Nitty would have wanted rid of her but you don't touch Mother-in-laws. She has obviously found a way to do it.
Nanni Di's flat has a bad leak and he was supposed to go and pick her up this weekend, she showed last night that she couldn't give a damn about a 70 year old in a damp flat on her own.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nadia was getting angry with Kiki not playing the nigella video at the perfect time .
@33:19 to 34:05

I would think Nitty had something to do with that. I said only yesterday her and N.Di look like they have had a fight, probably a long time ago and Nitty would have wanted rid of her but you don't touch Mother-in-laws. She has obviously found a way to do it.
Nanni Di's flat has a bad leak and he was supposed to go and pick her up this weekend, she showed last night that she couldn't give a damn about a 70 year old in a damp flat on her own.
Yes Manky said “I thought you were going to say something “ (meaning some thing like poor Nanny Di ) But Nutty paused saying nothing then said “ I’m just reading the headlines I haven’t seen the news today”UNCARING B!TCH!!!
10:05 -10:45
Also Nadia thought Nanny Di was Exaggerating about Nanny Dis leak

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Now that is very odd. Very odd that N&M have never responded to such fawning adoration, and extremely out of character (it seems) for Lee to ignore her. Maybe.. maybe..she is Melanie Blake and they know it! :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.