Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hils

VIP Member
If you

If you can bare to, have another read of it, slowly. He says are you ready? Then repeats everything we have said. Once about him, then about Nitty. There are question marks in very specific places and why bring up Julia and call her ex a skank or whatever that deranged sentence was, and what was with all the CAPITAL letter words (madness) that is not our lexicon on here,and it was written at 4AM. I couldn't care less if he reads on here, but I do take offence at pointless rants like that. Personally I thought it extremely aggressive and deserves a warning or ban.
How would we do this

How would we do this
As I totally agree

Reactions: 3

missmickey

VIP Member
Does anyone have a link to the super subs video highlighting how vulnerable they are?

Also didn’t know her sister had two sons, I’m presuming she got divorced, then moved in with their parents. I never really understood why her sister was still living in her parents house, but obviously the house is huge and has a separate annex. Her sisters sons must be grown up or living with their father, does anyone know any more details on this?

Reactions: 3

CeeThreeTV

Can someone please post the Vlog where she gets told off by Ninja for displaying their products dirty? Even better if you can timestamp it! How embarrassing, why would Manky even dream of leaving that in the Vlog?! He obviously just throws it all together without watching or listening.

Many thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

GlitterKnickers

I was and still am my Daddy's little princess because I chose to be. I adored him, always have and always will. He is not a manipulative and narcissistic man and is very much in love with my Mother whom I also love. It's very common, Daddy's love there little girls and Mum's love their little boys.
Yep. I'm so close to my dad, love the very bones of him. I love my mum too, but we're so different personality wise, it's not an easy love.

chipmunk

VIP Member
You seem to have a love of Mark no matter what and a hatred of Nadia no matter what. It’s a bit creepy tbh
Oh no, I have no love for Manky at all and I don't hate people, it makes me bitter.I dislike them both intensley and am extremely angered of their self indulgent yt channel. It's simply, as I had mentioned that a long while ago I was in a controlling relationship. I became so confused, I didn't know who I was, what I wanted to do, my insecurity was on the floor, and I became quite obnoxious towards family and friends who could quite clearly see what was going on. I just see similarities; and had noticed long posts about Manky and they were becoming more and more brutal and unkind, especially something about him looking like a corpse and being dug up from the garden. I suppose I must have lost my sense of humour there.

Equally though, I could also say you seem to have playful love of Nitty and a hatred of Manky no matter what. That could be considered a bit creepy too🤷‍♀️

chipmunk

VIP Member
Just found this on you tube - Nigel Slater with Julia - it is only 3.3 mins. This keeps changing but there is one of the 3 sisters on there and other bits.
As we know Julia is a very private person and it's very hard to get her to do interviews as indeed is the case with a lot of the other wonderful people who eventually went on the show. Manky certainly had the knack of bringing shy people out of their shells, directing & filming them in a way where they looked comfortable and were able to be themselves. That requires, insight and sensitivity. Neither of which Naarrrdia has, that's why his newly budding career had to be stamped out. She went stomping into Doghouse, next thing we know, she is starring in one of his( albeit) strange but arty films. Why her? There are 1000's of actress's who could have played that role; because it's all about MADIA, MADIA, MADIA.

chipmunk

VIP Member
@chipmunk he chose to go on Lorraine. He was well out of his comfort zone and it showed. I think he has been out of the TV Industry too long now and he has lost any confidence he might have once had. His YT channel is a car crash, the content is self absorbed and repetitive and boring. If he pitched for any credible film work and the people hiring had 5 minutes viewing of the channel with all its swaying camera work, and his face sweating and gurning into the camera, they would never in a million years think of employing him. He is a victim of his own lifestyle choices and behaviour. Nadia is just a loud mouthed show off who I think when you scratch under the surface is a nasty unkind individual. They both feed off each other, and even though your heart is in the right place feeling sorry for them...they chose this In Your Face Social Media Lifestyle. It must be exhausting.
I absolutely agree with every word of your post. I just cannot understand why they do it. Exhausting as you say and surely it can't bring in that much money, not enough to warrant detaching yourself emotionally from your children. It's all so unfathomable to me.
Can I just say - and they had plastered him in that hideous make up - that mus have been themselves as they were not in the studio but at home so they were the only people who could have done that.
I thought it might have been Lisa, I thought she was a makeup artist or is that Simone? :unsure:

rivermonster

VIP Member
This is obviously what she does all day - gets a recipe brief from ninja, gets the food ingredients reimbursed, does a bit of cooking throughout the day and then Mark takes a photo, that's his hard work done for the day! https://cookingcircle.com/author/nadia-sawalha/ Beef Bourguignon looks 🤢. These were all the dishes she made for the cookery segment and ones which I think they failed to properly list all as ADs.
Did you actually see her cook and present the 4 recipes on that page? The kitchen is too clean to be hers and the food looks far better than her usual muck.

chipmunk

VIP Member
just so gross

yes he only got work when he was younger as he was self medicating with alcohol and drugs, once that medication was gone, his true self is a miserable, controlling, damaged lonely misogynst - has no relationship with males and stalks out women who he feels are inferior so he can control and coherse - ie, his wife, his mother & plays the part of a friend with his 2 younger daughters rather than being a parent - there is no way he would find a job in the media now he is out of touch, and lacks any flair or skills -hes been lazy for to long, dwelling on the fact that he cant have a drink and not attempting to move on with his life, he is a sorry state of affairs
I hear that, and all of your constructive comments. I just felt she was responsible in holding him back by always insisting he was available for her. In doing so, over the years someone's character, personality, talents, confidence can be very slowly beaten down, until they become as bad as their perpetrator. There is a cycle of perpetrator & victim between the two.
He made a really good series called A Taste of my Life with Nigel Slater, admittedly a long time ago, however it was a good platform for him, from which many other things independent of her could have followed. I believe she put that firework out, because she wouldn't have been allowed to all the other firework parties. (sorry, bad analogy)🤦‍♀️

I've also been accused on here as well because I didn't agree with people going after Maddie's looks and weight. I believe that it is officially against the rules not to mention massively distasteful and wrong to bully a teenage girl. I like these thread for the most part but there are a lot of people that go too far in my opinion.
Yes, the kids should definitely not be discussed.

Buddylove

VIP Member
Yeah Xand and Ash were there, and Penny. Xand was getting told off by a few other saps subs for being pervy. I think he fancies Lee tbh. But the whole thing was a cringe fest
[/QUOTE what a load of pointless unfunny crap that was 👎 total cringe, manky being the complete weirdo he is, those subs are scary freaks, while manky gets off on those bizarre sad pathetic people praising him, I’d be bloody terrified