Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone create a new thread, we're 10 pages over the limit, I don't have the orange "create a new thread button" so I cannot do it.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression she is bored of working on Loose Women, she's been doing it on and off for 20 years telling everyone the same stories over and over.
I think the other women on LW are getting fed up with her and don't trust Needia : they never really know what rubbish she will come out with at the last minute (despite the pre programme meetings where they discuss what they are going to discuss) and the fact she always has to talk so loudly over everyone. Just watch the terrified or 🙄 faces of the others when she is speaking on LW. She can't allow herself to be bored of working on LW it's the only regular source of income.

Please can someone create a new thread, we're 10 pages over the limit, I don't have the orange "create a new thread button" so I cannot do it.
I am happy create a new thread . Can someone please remind me what title we should use and who thought of it.

is everyone happy with JakeM suggestion of:

ha, ha, ha, he, he, he, I’m the laughing gnome and you can’t catch me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.