Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow @Seeking clarity. Well done you! You have found out SO much with your exceĺlent detective work.This explains a lot. Dina is not a qualified Art teacher and doesn't gave a degree! The smoke and mirrors surrounding the Homeschooling situation is just unbelievable!

Reactions: 15
Nitty and Manky are so self obsessed and so far up their own backsides.... people are allowed to disagree or dislike even tho they are fans!!...I bet Amazon has never had that before!... 2 people spitting there dummy out over negative comments!...if I buy something and don't like it I'm not going to leave a good review!!! .. get in the real world you narcissistic fools!:/...

Reactions: 18
A whole host of negative comments under Daily Mail phoned in articles, negative comments under the Hello lockdown video, negative reviews of their shit book on Amazon, a ridiculous number of thumbs down on their pointless YT videos (which I rarely watch, as apparently this is the key to improving their quality according to M) and negative comments under the LW Twitter posts, retweeted by M as his ego couldn't help it.

LW e.g. 1 It's about time Nadia had her own show, it's turning into Nadia, Mark and her family all the time on #loosewomen, whenever Nadia is on in person or like today Skyping, its ongoing. She is alway plunging things to make money. Fans want her to leave loose woman. Too greedy

LW e.g. 2 Does anyone know a dried up actress selling a book and giving free advice on Covid, undermining health professionals pet?

All the world's a troll and the Swadderleys merely players.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
More like the 10 books will just be signed by Michelle,she seems to do everything for the lazy bastards.

Reactions: 12
I've been watching Our Tribe of Many since abandoning the scene of the Swadderley car crash.

Lots of practical homeschooling advice in this one video alone and you don't even need to shell out for a book. The children are self-motivated and eager to learn and their mother is engaged with their learning throughout the day despite having just given birth to her tenth child!

It's been a blessed relief to watch this family after my foray into the Swadderleys' car crash lives. I even give them s and pop over to that other channel I've been told not to watch to

Reactions: 7
I think she is an art teacher. If you go on the Rosemead Preparatory School & Nursery website and look under staff she is listed as an art teacher.
Where you will also see she has zero teaching qualifications. Whilst the school call her an art teacher, they will be paying her as unqualifed as that's what she is. Sadly, she's more than used to being used having grown up next door to her sister AND a stint working for M's production company.
And now she's willing to scrub their toiLIT whilst they guzzle fast food in a hotel room a few miles away.

Reactions: 11
I like it - saw your above quote on Amazon too. Can you also point out to this person that their grammar is pretty basic, it should be "my daughter's own home schooling journey" with an apostrophe!

Surely this is no different to asking submissives for throughout their videos? Surely it's best to leave a review having experienced something in its entirety? And then we have the 'trolls' who before watching anything...

Logic isn't M's strong point.

Mind you, it will all come out in the wash. If Charlene White made the time to read their book before yesterday's LW interview, she'll definitely get round to posting her 5 star review on Amazon today. And then Stacey has millions of followers on Instagram, so she'll definitely be using her platform to support fellow LW and homeschooler N. Let me have a look.
Oh, that's odd. Not hint of bright yellow anywhere: https://www.instagram.com/staceysolomon/?hl=en

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That's very true!! Stacey and Nadia are (I thought?) quite close, but Stacey didn't post a single thing. In fact, I'm struggling to find anyone who has. Even if Stacey didn't want to promote it formally, she could at least mention that Nadia's released a new book.

Addereley, Addereley, who the fuck is Addereley?

A solid Stoke name with an addition of E.
Well, that would explain the twitching.
That's so embarrassing and a great spot - the very first page too! But I'm sure it's just trolls saying the writing is sloppy...

Reactions: 11
Addereley, Addereley, who the fuck is Addereley?

A solid Stoke name with an addition of E.
Well, that would explain the twitching.
A very minor formatting error but the 'f' in 'of' is also outside the margins of the grey box. Who proof read this?! Two errors in just the first two pages.

I was thinking, maybe there are more reviews than books sold
I mean there are 15 reviews
Thats maybe14 more books than theyve sold

Reactions: 13
I also noticed Nadia has responded to loads of comments on the live from the main account. She never usually really comments - she must be desperate for those sales!

Reactions: 13
I also noticed Nadia has responded to loads of comments on the live from the main account. She never usually really comments - she must be desperate for those sales!
There's nothing she could write to balance out the arrogant arsehole responses from DogHouseMedia / AaronC.
Then there's her spelling and vocabulary.
Oh hunny. Give up.

Reactions: 15
Nadia just said everyone should watch yesterday's Loose Women on 'iplayer'.

Watching an ITV show on BBC iplayer? And she's been on ITV for how long...?

Also, they've begged for more reviews on amazon and again complained about the negative ones.

Reactions: 17
I actually think that some of their subs are liars and say things just to impress...the things they say the *so called trolls say about them ....never known 2 people have to beg for likes and thumbs up...interesting how nitty woke up feeling poo, but never let's negativity get her down ...ha not turning out to be the blockbuster you both thought eh..

Reactions: 16
Nadia just said everyone should watch yesterday's Loose Women on 'iplayer'.

Watching an ITV show on BBC iplayer? And she's been on ITV for how long...?

Also, they've begged for more reviews on amazon and again complained about the negative ones.
Amazon is not allowing reviews now unless verified purchase
this will all be old news next week - the book wont sell after this week of their heavy promotion, at the end of the day supersubs are the only ones buying it

Reactions: 14
He's got 56 percent 5 star reviews..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.