Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was absolutely vile to Di in the latest vlog. Disgusting bully. Cannot stand the awful gurning faces he pulls and the manic laughter. I know I’ve said it before but how does he watch back and edit the footage and still decide it’s ok to put out there for the world to see? He’s a hideous, utter knob.

Reactions: 24
Yes well done to your son and well done to you and all parents who have coped so well with teaching during this Pandemic

Reactions: 14
Totally agree, and he never pulls the girls up when they are less than kind to her at times. The mystifying thing is, that he seems so unaware that he hasn't behaved any better as a father...if in fact worse in many ways. He seems oblivious to it...to the effect he has had on his two older girls and now on the two youngest. Living with a selfish narc of a parent (or two even) has to have really bad repercussions later in life. He needs to grow up and deal with his issues, or not, as he seems to be choosing, and so continue making the lives of people around him toxic and full of angst.

Reactions: 17
Good god hes an arse ,hes obsessed with masks,they're not funny ,they're old hat,hes exhausted them ,it shows how much they've/hes, run out of content,hes no imagination whatsoever, pisses me off big time .

Reactions: 15
I can't believe about the dog poo in the house, why is she telling Manky off about it exactly? and why is he including it in the vlog? unbelievable

Reactions: 20
I love it, you are funny

Reactions: 11
I can't believe about the dog poo in the house, why is she telling Manky off about it exactly? and why is he including it in the vlog? unbelievable
God really? They are really disgusting!
Just been reading the comments on here, so he's been belittling his mother again, where was you manky for your 2 older daughters, hope they end up treating you like you treat your mother.

On my way!

Reactions: 7
That's why I used to often love a drink after a day's teaching. I had 36 children in a class once! I would love to see the Sadderleys attempt some 'real' teaching. It would kill them
I’m also a teacher and said something similar in response to one of his rants about the education system .... deleted and blocked

Reactions: 9
Shame the parents of the other kids that were there can't comment. According to nitty there were 12 kids there that day, what happened then? It didn't last very long....

Part of me wonders if Meerk is intentionally tanking the quality of their YT channel as part of some weird filmmaking/social experiment designed to see and capture just how much diehard subs will tolerate...and this site is intended to serve as the Greek chorus commenting the intentional tragedy he is filming . But I doubt this is the case!

Reactions: 12
All those absolute weirdo subs of theirs praising them, the behaviour towards his mother is disgusting, she tries to act like she isnt bothered most of the time but is fully aware that sweaty creep is purposely humiliating her On camera for his own sick enjoyment, filming her in her bedroom is vile, the bloated sweaty faced moron needs removing permanently from YouTube, how is he getting away with it

It’s so bad now that you can only assume he’s doing it on purpose (being such an expert in programme making and being very clever)

Reactions: 10
Poor Kiki looked frightened
I know he,s a right wierdo isn,t he? Funny as in peculiar not ha ha!

That's why I used to often love a drink after a day's teaching. I had 36 children in a class once! I would love to see the Sadderleys attempt some 'real' teaching. It would kill them
Yes if lockdown has taught us anything its a newfound appreciation for teachers!

Reactions: 10
The editing and music in today's vlog was all out of joint, so bad . NO WONDER he hasnt worked in the industry in like a decade. Her old programme eating in the sun I watched on YouTube and again editing terrible and camera work I felt dizzy. very poorly made he's just not very good is he

they have no idea about gardening, there is no structure to that garden at all, they need to sort the grass/lawn out as it will still be full of weeds and tree sprouts thats the first thing you have to do, hes just buying things fromthe garden centre and leaving them in pots, that is not gardening - it still looksa mess

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.