Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He continued that if they had written a book about coping with living with an alcoholic husband it would have been a best seller because that subject applies to everyone, because everyone drinks alcohol. Actually no Mark. I don’t drink alcohol and never have and also not everyone who drinks alcohol is an alcoholic! He just can’t stop talking about it!
As much as i find really rat arsed people boring and sometimes bloody annoying, i find recovering alcoholics that constantly bang on about it even bigger bores, and while i'm at it, i find ex-smokers a pain in the arse too.

We know you have quit, now STFU already!! :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As much as i find really rat arsed people boring and sometimes bloody annoying, i find recovering alcoholics that constantly bang on about it even bigger bores, and while i'm at it, i find ex-smokers a pain in the arse too.

We know you have quit, now STFU already!! :sleep:
Exactly just more useless virtue signalling!
Same with people who constantly preach be kind! Why? What makes you think i,m not already? Do you know me? Just save us all from people that profess they have seen the light! Well bully for you dear what do you want a certificate? A gold star! A pat on the back also you just know that they are gagging to regale you with their backstory (a bit like mark!). Yeah i know the struggle is so real yeah zzzzzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really can not believe what I have just heard Nadia say , Nanny Di was crying , really upset and Nadia didn't give her one once of caring .
Nanny Di then went on to say her nose was running and Nadia said to Mark wash your hands Mark she might have covid!! Mark said it's a bit late for that, she said it's not!
Nadia has been round so many people and she says that about Nanny Di , I found that so uncaring and extremely uncomfortable to watch , poor nanny Di did not get any sort of compassion of Nadia , The poor women was crying and emotional and she probably made her feel worse , how bloody awful can a person be , if her mother was crying she would of acted completely different towards her.
I'm sorry but she treated nanny Di with no respect what so ever ,that was just awful to watch a person who was struggling with emotion to get zero back from her and actually added to her emotion 😥😥😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I really can not believe what I have just heard Nadia say , Nanny Di was crying , really upset and Nadia didn't give her one once of caring .
Nanny Di then went on to say her nose was running and Nadia said to Mark wash your hands Mark she might have covid!! Mark said it's a bit late for that, she said it's not!
Nadia has been round so many people and she says that about Nanny Di , I found that so uncaring and extremely uncomfortable to watch , poor nanny Di did not get any sort of compassion of Nadia , The poor women was crying and emotional and she probably made her feel worse , how bloody awful can a person be , if her mother was crying she would of acted completely different towards her.
I'm sorry but she treated nanny Di with no respect what so ever ,that was just awful to watch a person who was struggling with emotion to get zero back from her and actually added to her emotion 😥😥😡😡
Oh my god did you really say that to Nanny Di??? I am fuming. She bullies Nanny Di, constantly. Talking about being kind all of the time, and she treats her so badly, it makes my blood boil. I love Nanny Di. She is a very sweet, intelligent and well-read lady unlike that horrible geezer of a woman, Nadia. No wonder some of her family members have nothing to do with her. She is disgusting

• Sad
I haven't watched but read some comments just now. People can see how mean Nadia was and are saying so in numbers...paying subs, so not 'trolls' as Mark calls anyone disagreeing with him. Naturally Mark has to dismiss the comments. She can hug Lisa, the bloody cake maker and god knows who else, but not Di when she's upset, that's not kind. That's mean hearted.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Can not believe what I have just watched, nanny Di so obviously upset and the witch not showing one ounce of compassion, utterly disgusting behaviour, should be ashamed of herself !!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I see Mark is getting on his high horse with all the comments about Nadia, its funny that because he only ever comments to defend her, well actually he's out numbered because there are literally so many comments about Nadias behaviour towards Nanny di , mark is now being bitchy to his subs, same old no one can have opinions unless it's a good one! Nadia will of told Mark to step up and get the subs told , They will all be Trolls now , honestly they will have no subs left soon because if you say anything against what you see is wrong you get slaughtered of Mark , I'm sorry mark but nadia was wrong and people see that and they will say what they feel ! He said he would of edited it out if he had thought Nadia was being unkind , I actually think he leaves things in like that to get reactions from the subs about Nadia so he can defend her and start an argument amongst subs , Mark nos exactly what he is doing .And now in one of his responses hes calling these subs Trolls ! And as usual deleting comments, he really can not take any sort of criticism.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Someone mentioned Channel 4's The Circle today, over on their comments.
Yep that would make sense, fake social media, so no digi de tox at all. Everything she’s dreamt of, pretending to be some one else, and making a fool out of her prey. Yet still managing to connect via a false social media.
How does she do it? That woman seems to be able to manifest everything she wants
Hello? Calling Karma? You missed someone here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He obviously hasn't been to bed, he can't stop replying to the slient majority who have finally decided to have their say.

Screenshot_20200906-093857_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200906-093137_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200906-093146_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.