Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warning subs..
Sorry, I wasn’t clear - that is her quote from latest

Can I just ask, does anyone remember an incident (not filmed) but she came home absolutely drunk out of her skull one night and she deeply regrets what happened when she got home. Few years back probably; she was always going on about drinking/not drinking. I think he mentioned something too..

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I wasn’t clear - that is her quote from latest

Can I just ask, does anyone remember an incident (not filmed) but she came home absolutely drunk out of her skull one night and she deeply regrets what happened when she got home. Few years back probably; she was always going on about drinking/not drinking. I think he mentioned something too..
yes i think she fell downstairs in front of the girls and had no recollection and of course he goaded her about it for days

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Actually I don't know why I marked that with a laughing emoji. Both myself and my partner were supposed to go on a short inland UK break, however we fell ill before going, couldn't get a test, even paid for, so we stayed at home, and are now at home isolating for the next 12 days. We could well just have head colds, but we are not willing to take the risk of infecting others.

They sicken me and should be outed publicly for their behaviour.
She said in her coming out Instagram post (in reply to a comment) that she had a cold - let’s hope she’ll be self isolating like you for next 14 Days and social distancing from everyone: Doubt it though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is everybody happy with the new thread title suggested by Hopscotch:

Nadia Sawalha #17 Digital detox, Garden Gnomes, A Late Night Flipout in a Filthy, Stinking home

Please vote! I could have a go at starting a new thread, but if someone else would like to please please go ahead
To be fair in the spirit of naming new titles, this one got more votes:

Title suggestion: Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Reactions: 5
She said in her coming out Instagram post (in reply to a comment) that she had a cold - let’s hope she’ll be self isolating like you for next 14 Days and social distancing from everyone: Doubt it though
Of course she won't, she'll be back on louse women next week!!!

yes i think she fell downstairs in front of the girls and had no recollection and of course he goaded her about it for days
That sounds like manky, he's just jealous cos he can never have a drink again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the absolute sleeze ball - skimmed that boring vlog and got to the birthday bit where she is in her tight lycra low top and he zooms in on her boobs -he knows what he is doing he is benny hill 2

• Sick
Reactions: 12
the absolute sleeze ball - skimmed that boring vlog and got to the birthday bit where she is in her tight lycra low top and he zooms in on her boobs -he knows what he is doing he is benny hill 2
Just had a quick look and I noticed that too. He was deliberately pointing the camera at her breasts. It's weird behaviour.

Hit the thumbs up if you're glad Nadia is back. The man is unreal.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I caught Nadia's Instagram live to say they were going to vlog and someone asked her to take off her top!
These are the sleazeballs your actions will attract M&N! 🤢

Raspberry mojito girl catches every live, Lee's lives and now always comments on Ashley's posts.. Her life seems to revolve around anything to do with them, Penny Leggate is another one too!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
His face on the live ,deleting trolls ,subs saying there is a pervy man on asking for inboxes they will be watching waiting for her to show her boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His face on the live ,deleting trolls ,subs saying there is a pervy man on asking for inboxes they will be watching waiting for her to show her boobs
Ha ha, I've just popped over on their live to (n)his face went really purple, wot a wanker!!!!!!

• Haha
Checked in towards the end to see if anything was mentioned about The Circle. I see someone has asked them about it in the comments but they ignored it. His face was so angry - the thumbs up was going up and down again. 😂

• Haha
Did you see the subs constantly repeating the same comments desperate to get attention

And if she stays off her phone it will be a miracle. It will last all of a couple of days just like the plant based diet shite.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just had a quick look and I noticed that too. He was deliberately pointing the camera at her breasts. It's weird behaviour.

Hit the thumbs up if you're glad Nadia is back. The man is unreal.
Their vlogs aren't even hate watch worthy anymore, just so boring. They don't actually vlog anything, they grab the camera to film small boring clips. The things he should and could be vlogging he doesn't.
Nadia is full of shite, as if she can stay off her phone!

And the look of sheer panic when she told him he was having every Monday off of Social media

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I caught Nadia's Instagram live to say they were going to vlog and someone asked her to take off her top!
These are the sleazeballs your actions will attract M&N! 🤢

Raspberry mojito girl catches every live, Lee's lives and now always comments on Ashley's posts.. Her life seems to revolve around anything to do with them, Penny Leggate is another one too!
Thumbs down everyone and be quick about it, first 20 seconds she goes on about not having a phone and my 'sources' tel me, they all had phones..

Thumbs down everyone and be quick about it, first 20 seconds she goes on about not having a phone and my 'sources' tel me, they all had phones..
I can quite believe that, don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.