Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVES, she LOVES her? How can you love someone after being looked up for a week in a different room from them?
Sounds like the only environment in which anyone could fall and stay in love with N, to be fair.
(M's already married half the house, remortgaged it to the hilt and tarnished the Z in N's celebrity, potential golddiggers.)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Reckon Ashley thinks he’s being the loyal ‘friend’ in trying to put people off the scent 🙄

the sun said this: nitty not in the headline 😂 (although is mentioned a bit later) 😂
OMG, she'll be (secretly) using her phone hunting and googling her name and she didn't make into , drum roll, The Sun's Tart's term I mean graceful celebrity photo.
Was the first thing nitty did when she got her phone back was to post on insta? Manky looked a little taken aback when he was told about her post this morn 🤔 id be well pissed off if my hubby didnt call me first before going on social media!
Sums it all up..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So tattle life is now an instigator of hate crime!!! Words fail me in my opinion this is just another form of pc madness!.
Try being disabled or in an abusive relationship or having the wrong skin colour:ethnicity if you really want to know about hate crime or be a child (and live in a hostile or unsafe enviroment).I really feel that hate crime has become a bit of a buzz word and is now taken out of context and not used to protect the people it should protect.We are in my opinion abdicating the responsibility of being adults.
Sorry but i would not blame social media for causing mental health problems the origin of which must have deep roots maybe childhood neglect or abuse or even a genetic predisposition towards depression (or both).
Otherwise we risk blaming symptoms and not the cause and shutting down platforms for speech just because we do not agree with them (thats a slippery slope) as is what is deemed offensive as one mans meat is another mans poison as they say.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's odd, and as you say tactless. His insta's are mostly about the past. I think it show's he's deeply unhappy. Would rather be a party animal in Soho.
Goodness knows what damage he's done to his older girls. Feel deeply sad for the mother's. He would blame his bad behaviour on the booze.
I think when they go on the dirty weekends it reminds them of the early days of their affair. Also, with Maddie and Kiki growing up he has less control or purpose.
The the other Mothers probably saw right through him and ran for them there hills there.

• Haha
  • Heart
The the other Mothers probably saw right through him and ran for them there hills there.
Yeah. I bet they know they had a lucky escape. But he must have caused so much pain at the time when they had young babies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Mark had a fling with Fleur's mum while he was with Issy's mum. Then he met Nadia, Fleur is not that much older than Maddie. The man went from woman to the next.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think Mark had a fling with Fleur's mum while he was with Issy's mum. Then he met Nadia, Fleur is not that much older than Maddie. The man went from woman to the next.
Yes, I got that impression too. I am sure Mark and Nadia have touched on it or insinuated that's what happened during their early HTSM.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
he is a womaniser - 4 children by 3 different women at the age of 30

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So did Nitty, i mean from one man to the next. Beds were still warm so to speak.....

• Angry
They're fine, as the Swadderley house is both a TV studio and an educational establishment.
As long as Lisa puts her mask back on to make N & M up, once she's kissed them, they'll be fine.
Bare faced liars....😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The narcissistic bore goes to his mother's house in the latest blog, shows the flat, what's opposite and names the street. What an absolute arse! Then Nadia spends the rest of the vlog anxiety inducing, in Di about the hostel opposite her flat and that she "might" get attacked, and then in both Nadim and Betty about their falls and whether they both thought they wouldn't survive them. Then they do the prep for Kiki's birthday and show that despite her wanting privacy. What horrible disgusting people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I said that to my husband then he reminded me D v O was on LW quite a lot at one time.
Yeah and probably Nits soon got rid of her, far to gorgeous an genuine 'down to earth' out spoken..

They lost me months ago. Tattle's good fun, though.
Family, what family? Betty & Teddy pop in because they love their daughter and are loyal, they also love and want protect the Grandchildren. Where are the rest? I noticed Dina has made more appearances lately due to semi-lockdown, tough wages and, ART BOX usage advertising. Milk it girl, milk it, Nitty owes you a lifetime of good will.

Bare faced liars....😡
Tax dodgers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So did Nitty, i mean from one man to the next. Beds were still warm so to speak.....
theyre both the type who cant be on their own, too codependant and attention seeking to be single for longer than a minute. They also have low self esteem so any signs of flattery from someone theyd jump straight in sack with them.....single or not.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The narcissistic bore goes to his mother's house in the latest blog, shows the flat, what's opposite and names the street. What an absolute arse! Then Nadia spends the rest of the vlog anxiety inducing, in Di about the hostel opposite her flat and that she "might" get attacked, and then in both Nadim and Betty about their falls and whether they both thought they wouldn't survive them. Then they do the prep for Kiki's birthday and show that despite her wanting privacy. What horrible disgusting people.
How,why, would you humiliate graceful, dignified elderly people by asking them about falling over?

Fine if you've slumped outta of hired limo after stumbling and swearing once again into a gutter after loosing yet another 'highly (NOT) coveted NTA TV AWARD for' Loose Witches,' recovering from drunken unidentified drunken bruises the next day. YES How does it feel to 'have a fall???? But your Parents????? God when we these people be revealed for what they are????!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah ‘this isn’t us scare-mongering, subs’. She said in their latest vlog. Actually it is.

As usual - total hypocrites. He hasn’t stopped criticising MSM for same

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.