Nadia El Ferdaoussi - @Nadia_dailyself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been awhile since she's gotten some media attention. I wonder what her next story will be, last one was the whole bullshit about her being body shamed 🤔 will she develop another new pick me girl trait?
Will she try desperately to get into the health and wellness industry?

Reactions: 3
I just realised something nadia organises her fitness camp bullshit for her birthday so she will be surrounded by people. Looks good for the gram. Those people she's with paid for her fitness camp.
Thats a little sad.

I'm still baffled as to how nadia gets paid jobs.
I don't believe all the rumors about her having a sugar daddy or 2 but I still don't understand how she funds her lifestyle

Reactions: 2
She gets paid to promote and advertise online
But her engagement is so poor. Considering how many people follow her, she barely gets a few hundred likes on posts.
I'm just surprised how she is still getting work. I know she goes for the more high end stuff so it probably pays more than wild or spotlight ever would.
She just doesn't seem relevant or have anything original to post but I suppose that's true of all influencers.

Reactions: 1
I'm still baffled as to how nadia gets paid jobs.
I don't believe all the rumors about her having a sugar daddy or 2 but I still don't understand how she funds her lifestyle
ohhhhh where have those rumours come from?

I can’t quite work her out, she’s seem a bit passive aggressive in her comments/stories at times……