Nadia Anya

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s preggers, she noted can’t take her usual collagen powder…

I really hope she’s still not trying to have a baby to add some excitement to her dull life. She needs a bloody hobby.

Reactions: 1
It looked like it was her sisters hen do in Dubai this weekend (I’m not sure why I follow her sister on insta but it seems I do 😂😂) and Nadia wasn’t there.

Reactions: 1
Think she’s preggers, she noted can’t take her usual collagen powder…

I really hope she’s still not trying to have a baby to add some excitement to her dull life. She needs a bloody hobby.
I thought that was maybe just because she was under IVF and they probably advise against the use of anything incase it hinders the process.
---
Also they seem to be incredibly “busy” - I think she’s going to find having a new born a massive shock to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Does she think she's going to enjoy having a baby at home on her own while Jonny's at work? she'll still be lonely.

Reactions: 7
Does she think she's going to enjoy having a baby at home on her own while Jonny's at work? she'll still be lonely.
I 100% think she believes that having a baby is the missing piece to her life. When it’s more likely that because she’s been living like a stepford wife all her twenties she hasn’t developed a true identity outside Johnny or instagram and she’s bored.

She has no hobbies and no real career, she just lives in a series of beige houses obsessing over the only real connection in her life, her dogs.

Reactions: 5
I 100% think she believes that having a baby is the missing piece to her life. When it’s more likely that because she’s been living like a stepford wife all her twenties she hasn’t developed a true identity outside Johnny or instagram and she’s bored.

She has no hobbies and no real career, she just lives in a series of beige houses obsessing over the only real connection in her life, her dogs.
as someone that has just had their first baby, I can’t help but feel having a baby will be a hugeeeee culture shock to Nadia. I think these influencers like the idea of it and no doubt all the cute photos they can post with them etc but the reality of looking after a newborn mostly by yourself when your husband is in the office 5 days a week is super hard. It’s definitely the hardest job I’ve ever done, I thought my mat leave would be lots of chilling at home, Pilates classes with my baby, long lunches out with the antenatal girls but the actual reality of it is so far from all that. It’s very humbling

Reactions: 2