Nadia Anya

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia is a Scottish youtuber who lives in London with BF Johnny. I used to enjoy her videos but like the rest of the influencers its all Zara haul after Zara haul. She is also ruining her face with too much cheek and lip filler.

Discuss...

Reactions: 6
Ah she's Scottish! Not a regular viewer and don't follow so had trouble placing her accent lol
Agree her filler looks awful which a shame as she generally has nice style

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her style when I found her on instagram but then her personality really put me off her on youtube.

her face is really bad now thanks to the fillers, she looks quite hard and masculine.

she is also another lazy influencer, Will do a vlog every now and again and then act like she is sooo busy or even worse says she couldnt be bothered, can’t imagine getting away with that in a normal job

Reactions: 5
I loved her so much back then, her style was simple and beautiful and so was she. Unfortunately, I also think that she exaggerates with the fillers and has ruined her natural beauty with them. Her style is always the same and doesn't develop any further. Usually that is good because it is timeless, but for her it is simply consumption by consuming the same parts. WHY ???

I loved her so much back then, her style was simple and beautiful and so was she. Unfortunately, I also think that she exaggerates with the fillers and has ruined her natural beauty with them. Her style is always the same and doesn't develop any further. Usually that is good because it is timeless, but for her it is simply consumption by consuming the same parts. WHY ???
I remember one time she had about 20 blazers and bought another one that looked just the same! ridiculous.

Yes that's it! : D
her hauls are always similar, there is seldom a new unusual piece that differs from the others in the closet: D always leather leggings / pants, blazers, white blouses, maxi dresses and straight leg blue jeans ... I mean, those things are nice but you don't need 5000 identical pieces... the only difference is the size of the print or the color of the buttons ?! she looks so pretty in old photos, her head now only looks like a head of water ...she doesn't see it at all?
I always ask myself what do you want to compensate for? was you in the shadow of your sister back then or something?

Reactions: 2
Yes that's it! : D
her hauls are always similar, there is seldom a new unusual piece that differs from the others in the closet: D always leather leggings / pants, blazers, white blouses, maxi dresses and straight leg blue jeans ... I mean, those things are nice but you don't need 5000 identical pieces... the only difference is the size of the print or the color of the buttons ?! she looks so pretty in old photos, her head now only looks like a head of water ...she doesn't see it at all?
I always ask myself what do you want to compensate for? was you in the shadow of your sister back then or something?
Is her sister an influencer?

not really, has 12k on insta, but the two of them are twins as far as I know and she has been living with her boyfriend in dubai for some time, but on her profile she still has very old pictures with nadya together from their teenage years and the sister seems in spite of that same age, somehow optically much more feminine, maybe there was a rival thing a la kylie and kendall back then, because nadya has changed completely visually in contrast to nicole

Used to love her so much before she moved to London for some reason! She used to share things she genuinely loved and would also do nice little catch ups on her vlogs. I feel like she’s kind of checked out now and is just doing haul after haul for the sake of it. I know it’s her job but the passion seems lost.

Anyone know what she’s going through? She said she’s dealing with some personal stuff..

Eww she has gone way overboard! Her face has a very hard look about it now, and she’s so young, wont age well at all, she will look like the cat lady before 35 no doubt

Ah I’m so glad there’s a Nadia thread! She was absolutely my fave influencer up to a couple of months ago but now I just feel she’s a bit bland and so lazy?? Anyway I was shocked at the photo she uploaded today, she has completely over filled her face…I really hope it’s just a bad photo because she’s naturally very pretty! I’m all for an injection or 2 but that’s overkill

Reactions: 3
What's happens with her face ?
Looks like overdone with fillers and Botox
Don't take me wrong I do treatments too but I don't think it looks attractive when face about to explode
Yep totally ruined her face with too much filler. She didn't need it in the first place.

have you seen her posted story from 2 years ago with beanie? how beautiful she looked there, hard what difference 2 years and too much filler make :(

She is so boring. A walking #AD (when she is arsed to disclose it properly).

Who gets through more Zara hauls/returns a month, Nadia or Snoozie? Bore!

She is so boring. A walking #AD (when she is arsed to disclose it properly).

Who gets through more Zara hauls/returns a month, Nadia or Snoozie? Bore!
Plus when she does a haul she buys the same thing leopard print dresses, leather look trousers, blazers and jeans. I mean talk about mixing it up! 😊

Reactions: 4