Nadia Anya

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she talking about she might have a drink when they went to the pub for lunch in the last vlog? I tHought drinking wasn't advised with IVF?
it depends what stage your in and she may be inbetween treatments too. You can have small units at the very beginning from what I know, they just advise you to reduce. Different clinics have different rules I guess. You have some women who claimed they were trying for ages to have a baby and yet drink and eat sushi throughout their pregnancies like Montana from LI.

Fair dos to her for saying they thought it would be morally wrong to take a spot on the NHS waiting list when they could afford to go private

Reactions: 10
What’s the script with her chin ? There is no movement at all from her chin to lip ? It’s so weird like a spitting image chin ?

Reactions: 2
What the hell is going on with the bottom half of her face!?

im pretty sure you’re meant to be laying off all these non invasive procedures when you’re going through IVF.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I’m glad other people have noticed how weird the bottom of her face is and not just me. Thought I was being overly harsh and critical. It just looks so odd and unnatural. She reminds me of a ventriloquist dummy.

I think if she ever does become pregnant she would hugely struggle with how the changes would affect her body. She strikes me as very self conscious and insecure in her body now and I imagine that would hugely increase with pregnancy

Reactions: 5
Latest vlog she’s claiming she doesn’t care about marriage lol. Don’t believe her for a second, she just knows that Johnny isn’t proposing anytime soon.

The outfit reels are becoming a bit stale! Outfit, earrings, lipgloss, perfume, coat and bag! It’s all a bit 2023…she needs a new angle!

The outfit reels are becoming a bit stale! Outfit, earrings, lipgloss, perfume, coat and bag! It’s all a bit 2023…she needs a new angle!
Honestly, her look is very 2017. Considering her job is “fashion” she does not inspire me at all in that department.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, her look is very 2017. Considering her job is “fashion” she does not inspire me at all in that department.
She hasn’t changed since 2017 your spot on! She’s been doing the same thing for years and it’s so boring

Reactions: 5
Yup her style is so outdated, especially for someone whose job is to give fashion inspo. The blah top to bottom neutrals from Zara, blazer on top and a designer bag look is oldddddd.

She needs to experiment more with colour, statement sustainable pieces and trendier brands.

Although she started off with clothes I feel
She isn’t inspiring anymore and everything is the same. Even her skincare and make up are more interesting topics. She’s actually better off documenting her home content as she moves so often and the IVF journey.

Reactions: 1
She wont change her style incase Jonny doesn't approve like when she went for a colour on her nails and said Jonny wont like it.

Reactions: 8