Nadia Anya

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she's doing dry January but is going to the pub for lunch and might have a drink. Now sorry but if you cant go to the pub for lunch without having a drink there's a problem IMO.
---
Sorry but how long have her and Jonny been together and have never spent a Christmas together? sounds odd to me.

Reactions: 6
She simply has absolutely no deeper meaning in her life and I think many other influencers don't either, which is why mental health falls by the wayside for so many
she just seems so lost

Reactions: 3
Just seen her post about her infertility journey. I feel really bad for her but who the heck goes through all of that and films it for content. There’s ways you can keep your audience in the loop without bearing all and sundry.

Just seen her post about her infertility journey. I feel really bad for her but who the heck goes through all of that and films it for content. There’s ways you can keep your audience in the loop without bearing all and sundry.
you know what what, I had a weird feeling she was going through infertility. Her weight has been quite up and down hasn’t it, that is a big side effect of all the medication. Sad for her though, hopefully they get there🤞🏻 Still think Jonny is a bit of a dick tbh

Reactions: 8
I think it’s really sad she/they’ve been going through all this behind the scenes. And if her sharing her story now helps anyone else going through the same thing surely that can only be a good thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Feels like so many young women's / bloggers sharing IVF journey recently . I don't follow many but I know Claire does, Negin, Kenza and more

I think it’s really sad she/they’ve been going through all this behind the scenes. And if her sharing her story now helps anyone else going through the same thing surely that can only be a good thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not bashing her for that, but there’s ways she could say “do you know what guys, I’m going through this and I wanted to let you know and if any of you want support I’m here and let’s chat about it” without filming every single test or jab or whatever. Ruby Holley was exactly the same. It seems that sort of content sells. People like Hannah Strafford Taylor have approached the topic with their own struggle but in a less intrusive way. I don’t know, I just think there’s some things that are personal. But I guess that’s the 21st century, everything getting recorded for the Gram!

Reactions: 1
I would rather see her be honest than be like some influencers who pretend life is rosy 24/7.

Reactions: 12
I’m going through infertility issues so the first thing that came to my head was that’s so sad she’s going through it. The second thing was, why are they filiming it?? I’ll be starting ivf this year and I couldn’t fathom filming myself at my lowest for a reel.

I agree about Jonny being a bit weird, even in the videos he looks disinterested in her when she’s kissing him.

Reactions: 1
I’m going through infertility issues so the first thing that came to my head was that’s so sad she’s going through it. The second thing was, why are they filiming it?? I’ll be starting ivf this year and I couldn’t fathom filming myself at my lowest for a reel.

I agree about Jonny being a bit weird, even in the videos he looks disinterested in her when she’s kissing him.
I’m really sorry you are going through this. I also went through infertility. It took 4 years to have my daughter and then had recurrent miscarriages before having my second sending you lots of positive thoughts and well wishes.
I really feel for her as it is so lonely and crippling at times. What I really don’t understand are those that film their tests each month - wheh they are negative it must add to the heartbreak?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don't care if I sound old fashioned - why the rush to commit to having a baby before you even commit to each other by marriage? Not spending Christmas together yet but you want a baby? Dont want to commit to buying a home together yet but you want to bring a life into this world?

I honestly just think she wants a baby because shes bored. She does literally does nothing all day, she's in her mid twenties living like a 50 year old housewife.

Edit: also I'm ignorant to this issue but is it normal for 27-year-olds to be on IVF? That seems so young, I wonder if she's rushing to it as an option too quickly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't care if I sound old fashioned - why the rush to commit to having a baby before you even commit to each other by marriage? Not spending Christmas together yet but you want a baby? Dont want to commit to buying a home together yet but you want to bring a life into this world?

I honestly just think she wants a baby because shes bored. She does literally does nothing all day, she's in her mid twenties living like a 50 year old housewife.

Edit: also I'm ignorant to this issue but is it normal for 27-year-olds to be on IVF? That seems so young, I wonder if she's rushing to it as an option too quickly.
I also thought why is she trying for a baby when they haven't got a permanent home and half the time he seems like he cant be bothered with her.

you know what what, I had a weird feeling she was going through infertility. Her weight has been quite up and down hasn’t it, that is a big side effect of all the medication. Sad for her though, hopefully they get there🤞🏻 Still think Jonny is a bit of a dick tbh
I feel so bad as I thought she was pregnant and said so on here about a year ago. Having gone through ivf myself now I know about the diet changes, weight gain and non drinking cycles way before the pregnancy. Really hope she gets there and pleased that she is documenting it for more of an understanding on the topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not bashing her for that, but there’s ways she could say “do you know what guys, I’m going through this and I wanted to let you know and if any of you want support I’m here and let’s chat about it” without filming every single test or jab or whatever. Ruby Holley was exactly the same. It seems that sort of content sells. People like Hannah Strafford Taylor have approached the topic with their own struggle but in a less intrusive way. I don’t know, I just think there’s some things that are personal. But I guess that’s the 21st century, everything getting recorded for the Gram!
I think comparing her journey to rubys is pretty insulting tbh! Nadia’s been trying for 2.5 years and had three miscarriages. Ruby started trying over a year after Nadia and got pregnant after six months which is pretty normal, before having a healthy pregnancy with no issues.

Reactions: 9
I think comparing her journey to rubys is pretty insulting tbh! Nadia’s been trying for 2.5 years and had three miscarriages. Ruby started trying over a year after Nadia and got pregnant after six months which is pretty normal, before having a healthy pregnancy with no issues.
yeh ruby was panicking that she didn’t get pregnant in one month as she is a massive control freak and is used to things just happening immediately for her because she’s a massive princess.

when someone on here said that Nadia's life seemed empty, i thought to myself, she really would be a great mum. Little did i know, she's trying to get there and i can only imagine how hard going through that really is..

I just dont see how a baby would fit into their lifestyle. esp her weird aas boyf who seems to like things a certain way. The girl can’t even change her nail colour ffs without offending him.

good luck to them though, its not easy thing to go through if you really want this.

My heart actually breaks for her. It’s really hard and I can understand it completely. Makes sense why she gave up alcohol, why they moved. I hope this is the year for them

Reactions: 7
Wasn't she talking about she might have a drink when they went to the pub for lunch in the last vlog? I tHought drinking wasn't advised with IVF?

Reactions: 2