Mylife_withfive_ #2 Her fella was in court for texting a teen, but all she cares about is her crappy reels being seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and she'll answer it with the poor mouth as usual! But wait an see when the fuel allowance comes into play she'll be on whinging about the price of home heating oil.
When is her youngest born? Wasn't it early in the year, maybe January or February? This is about her not being eligible for the free year until the following year. She'll go on a big rant how it's unfair.

Or maybe she won't now, after reading this. . .
Hi Klarissa! 👋

Reactions: 1
When is her youngest born? Wasn't it early in the year, maybe January or February? This is about her not being eligible for the free year until the following year. She'll go on a big rant how it's unfair.

Or maybe she won't now, after reading this. . .
Hi Klarissa! 👋
Honestly I don't know when that child was born. Because her mother is a sick women to create three more kids to live in a house with a groomer. It's absolutely sick out. Turns my stomach.

Reactions: 2
She'll try to change the kids surname to her own next
Quite ironic dressed as a guard given daddy's issues with the law.. those kids havnt a chance when they get older and find out what he did.. other kids will find out too as parents talk

Reactions: 4
Quite ironic dressed as a guard given daddy's issues with the law.. those kids havnt a chance when they get older and find out what he did.. other kids will find out too as parents talk
Those poor kids will be left out, not through their own fault but through fear. I couldn’t have a child be a friend of one of hers because I’d never allow my child in their house or allow either of them to be in my house to even pick up a child so it would never work. At best they could be friendly in school but never outside of school, rather safe than sorry and children and their safety always come first.. something klarissa should remember

Reactions: 5
Those poor kids will be left out, not through their own fault but through fear. I couldn’t have a child be a friend of one of hers because I’d never allow my child in their house or allow either of them to be in my house to even pick up a child so it would never work. At best they could be friendly in school but never outside of school, rather safe than sorry and children and their safety always come first.. something klarissa should remember
so incredibly sad for the Poor kids as they did nothing wrong ! They deserve friends / play dates / sleep overs as much as any other kid . Must be hard for K to explain why they can’t . If she just came off instagram this would of never of effected her kids . Would she not come off the gram to give some privacy to the kids life esp before secondary school where they’ll be bullied . Yes don’t get me wrong it’s good the partner has been highlighted to others and everyone aware but it’s the kids I feel sorry for . This one doesn’t seem to care despite all that’s been flagged to her and she’s trying to conceal . Is it really worth it?

Reactions: 3
so incredibly sad for the Poor kids as they did nothing wrong ! They deserve friends / play dates / sleep overs as much as any other kid . Must be hard for K to explain why they can’t . If she just came off instagram this would of never of effected her kids . Would she not come off the gram to give some privacy to the kids life esp before secondary school where they’ll be bullied . Yes don’t get me wrong it’s good the partner has been highlighted to others and everyone aware but it’s the kids I feel sorry for . This one doesn’t seem to care despite all that’s been flagged to her and she’s trying to conceal . Is it really worth it?
This Instagram is worth more to her than them kid's to plain to be seen.
She's not going to step away from that for nobody.
She's that selfish and god damn ignorant to see this effect will have on them kid's.
She is going to suffer down the line for her actions of not staying off social media.
Let's hope the likes of the sunday World don't get wind of about her and her Page because let's be honest it's not every day someone with deep history decide to be an influencer.
---
Not a hope and I don't think she cares. Like come on she's had the balls to brazen out the local's in ballinrobe.
She's probably meeting that girl with a big rotten grin on her puss. Can't you imagine that big mutton head on her in the street.
---
Will some give me a thread suggestion please before this one gets closed on us

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion, prob too long

‘Thinks we’re all enviously green, forgets her fella messaged a girl of sixteen’

Might be a bore but as long as she’s trying to rewrite history I think the thread titles should reference what happened

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.