Mylife_withfive_ #2 Her fella was in court for texting a teen, but all she cares about is her crappy reels being seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say yet where she was heading with her toast at 05.44 yesterday, surely she doesn't plague the parents that early πŸ˜‚
Nope and out wheeling the empty suit case around the bit of concrete she has. Thinking we're jealous of her going away for a free hotel stay with the creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nope and out wheeling the empty suit case around the bit of concrete she has. Thinking we're jealous of her going away for a free hotel stay with the creep.
Do you think her following every hotel in the country has paid off and she's finally gotten a free stay? Or maybe she just keeps her purple snacks collection in the suitcase πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think her following every hotel in the country has paid off and she's finally gotten a free stay? Or maybe she just keeps her purple snacks collection in the suitcase πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anything is possible πŸ˜„ my money is on the purple snack Sanrio because the F.A.C.T that they are on offer in Tesco at the moment 12 for €2.75 !!πŸ˜‰Jesus I'm leaning klarissa watch your back hun because I'm getting CLASS at this shopping crack.
---
Klarissa did you piss in the bed ?? Up getting tea at 5:33 savage ass. Oh you starting to look across the bed and seeing what's on the other side and you frighten the shite outta your self.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'd say the snake is off on her holidays (the one that she wasn't going on because they could never afford it)

I'd say the snake is off on her holidays (the one that she wasn't going on because they could never afford it)
What a complete liar, it was as obvious as anything she was going on holidays. Asking weeks back about Ryanair carry on luggage, the personalised passport holder and looking for discount airport parking. And In the ask Me anything it was asked if they were going on holidays and she said no, not this summer they can't afford it. Why be so dishonest!! If this doesn't make people realise shes a complete fraudster nothing will. And they've centre parcs to look forward to too...yet she'll be back cribbing about electricity prices and home heating oil

I’m confused why she tried to keep it on the QT?
Is it because she keeps playing the we stuck for money card?

dont get it at all
Or is it just she wants loads to message her been shocked she going away and asking loads of questions

I can’t stand when the likes of her go away
They act like they the first person to visit that place

I’m confused why she tried to keep it on the QT?
Is it because she keeps playing the we stuck for money card?

dont get it at all
Or is it just she wants loads to message her been shocked she going away and asking loads of questions

I can’t stand when the likes of her go away
They act like they the first person to visit that place
She got all the passports months ago, and was making a big deal at the time about getting the youngest child's ssssmays photo to meet the criteria, even then she was saying they weren't going anywhere that she just wanted the passports, which made zero sense. Kids passports only last 5yrs so you aren't going to pay for 5 of them unless you are planning a holiday , at the same time she was putting up her petition about the cost of living crisis to get people to sign ..she was trying massively to launch herself, emailing big accounts about her petition 🀦.I dunno did anyone significant share it. She was shopping for branded crap every day either instore or online at the time 🀑

The more she show's, there more I can see a new faces by grace happing. She diggin her own hole with followers.

Reactions: 1
The more she show's, there more I can see a new faces by grace happing. She diggin her own hole with followers.
Hiding the fact of going on holidays while it been so obvious does she think we are all going to be mad jealous or what! Come back then and be whinging about money again

At least it Doesn't look like it's a sun holiday going by departures, so creep Kealy can't be lurking at the beach
I’m going to guess lourdes

we all called it here months again that she was getting ready to go away

and centre parcs on Nov
No money issues

Reactions: 2
Oh she's loving herself this morning with her little suitcase, but she's an absolute clown! Why would she tell her "followers" that she wouldn't be going away this year, just couldn't afford it, and whinge about being broke for months on end, playing the martyr everytime she gets an electricity bill, starting a petition for feck sake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and then posts her smug stories of herself in the airport with her suitcase πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Like pick a side Klarissa you're either broke or you're not, but it's very obvious that she's not with her constant splashing the cash

Reactions: 9
Oh she's loving herself this morning with her little suitcase, but she's an absolute clown! Why would she tell her "followers" that she wouldn't be going away this year, just couldn't afford it, and whinge about being broke for months on end, playing the martyr everytime she gets an electricity bill, starting a petition for feck sake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and then posts her smug stories of herself in the airport with her suitcase πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Like pick a side Klarissa you're either broke or you're not, but it's very obvious that she's not with her constant splashing the cash
Lies is her middle name. She's living a lie everyday to herself and her kid's . That right there is enough for anyone who follows her to unfollow her. She's had the brazen Poker face to try and gain money from Instagram. She's screwing the system,so she's no problem screwing a child groomer, followers on Instagram, brand's,her family I wouldn't say friends because she's none. But I will say the people are finding out who and what she's really like.

Lies is her middle name. She's living a lie everyday to herself and her kid's . That right there is enough for anyone who follows her to unfollow her. She's had the brazen Poker face to try and gain money from Instagram. She's screwing the system,so she's no problem screwing a child groomer, followers on Instagram, brand's,her family I wouldn't say friends because she's none. But I will say the people are finding out who and what she's really like.
I see she has the laser hair removal competition up, she said it would be up the weekend but she must have done it sooner when she saw she was very close to going below 13k followers again. Of course people have to follow her and the kip of a place thats working with her to enter the competition πŸ™„

I see she has the laser hair removal competition up, she said it would be up the weekend but she must have done it sooner when she saw she was very close to going below 13k followers again. Of course people have to follow her and the kip of a place thats working with her to enter the competition πŸ™„
Says a lot about a business associating with her. Desperation all round.

Says a lot about a business associating with her. Desperation all round.
They obviously don't care about what's representing them, did you get a reply from them? I didn't, but they can't say they weren't told πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

They obviously don't care about what's representing them, did you get a reply from them? I didn't, but they can't say they weren't told πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
No Notting at all and I sent more than one and to be honest with you I wouldn't expect any from a business that chooses to belittle themselves to work with such a fake liar and someone who's standers are that low to the ground I'm surprised she's even got any of hair left. And for a one who's got it in black and white on her profile HONEST REVIEWS ONLY .
That's the biggest hypocritical statement I've ever seen.

Last edited:
No Notting at all and I sent more than one and to be honest with you I wouldn't expect any from a business that chooses to belittle themselves to work with such a fake liar and someone who's standers are that low to the ground I'm surprised she's even got any of hair left. And for a one who's got it in black and white on her profile HONEST REVIEWS ONLY .
That's the biggest hypocritical statement I've ever seen.
Well sure look, I'm sure they will soon realise they aren't going to get much business or new followers from klarissa the clown seeing as the majority of the followers she has are fake followers that she bought herself. You'd think a business would have a look through people's followers before they decide to collab with them, even the quickest look at Klarissas followers and you would come across countless fake accounts! She probably told them all about her 13k following when she was getting her septic armpits dehaired

Ahhhh the lies!! Does anyone have the screenshot of her saying she wasn't going on holidays

As my mother would say, she couldn't lie straight in bed that one.

A follower asked me to ask for airport parking discount codes, a follower asked me for the best carry on luggage.... Goes to show you can't trust her at all.

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh the lies!! Does anyone have the screenshot of her saying she wasn't going on holidays

As my mother would say, she couldn't lie straight in bed that one.

A follower asked me to ask for airport parking discount codes, a follower asked me for the best carry on luggage.... Goes to show you can't trust her at all.
Absolutely not but she's that thick she's shooting herself in the foot all the time. Honest = lies all the time.
---
Well sure look, I'm sure they will soon realise they aren't going to get much business or new followers from klarissa the clown seeing as the majority of the followers she has are fake followers that she bought herself. You'd think a business would have a look through people's followers before they decide to collab with them, even the quickest look at Klarissas followers and you would come across countless fake accounts! She probably told them all about her 13k following when she was getting her septic armpits dehaired
It wouldn't surprise me if she's bought that Lazer session herself and asked them is it ok to include their name in the competition. 🀑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.