Mylife_withfive_ #2 Her fella was in court for texting a teen, but all she cares about is her crappy reels being seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh the lies!! Does anyone have the screenshot of her saying she wasn't going on holidays

As my mother would say, she couldn't lie straight in bed that one.

A follower asked me to ask for airport parking discount codes, a follower asked me for the best carry on luggage.... Goes to show you can't trust her at all.
She's an out and out liar, nothing can be believed from her mouth. She has absolutely no shame as she shows every single day that she's attached to that perv of a fella that she stayed with. You can see he's across the table from her in her story from today, the one of her 40 pancakes (very healthy and she never stops about being on a healthy eating plan)
2 creeps off on a little holiday together 🀒

Reactions: 2
She's an out and out liar, nothing can be believed from her mouth. She has absolutely no shame as she shows every single day that she's attached to that perv of a fella that she stayed with. You can see he's across the table from her in her story from today, the one of her 40 pancakes (very healthy and she never stops about being on a healthy eating plan)
2 creeps off on a little holiday together 🀒
Yes I saw his filthy animal hands. Oh she need never think she's home and dry There leopard's never change. And she's well matched with him she's a🐍.

Yes I saw his filthy animal hands. Oh she need never think she's home and dry There leopard's never change. And she's well matched with him she's a🐍.
Exactly, 2 absolute creeps is all they are, definitely well matched

Reactions: 3
Taking pictures of diarrhoea relief tablets, she’d want a few packs in fairness the tit that comes out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine telling people you are living your best life while you're spending it taking photos of medication and lying in bed beside a perv wearing the worst pyjamas that anyone has ever seen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd hate to see what she thinks a bad life is if she thinks hers is good

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine telling people you are living your best life while you're spending it taking photos of medication and lying in bed beside a perv wearing the worst pyjamas that anyone has ever seen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd hate to see what she thinks a bad life is if she thinks hers is good
I'm not looking at her stories to be honest because she's turning my stomach. Nobody needs to see her laying in bed with him. I've said it before that bolliox should be branded like an animal in the field. Right in the centre of the forehead.

I'm not looking at her stories to be honest because she's turning my stomach. Nobody needs to see her laying in bed with him. I've said it before that bolliox should be branded like an animal in the field. Right in the centre of the forehead.
Pity the 2 creeps wouldn't stay over in England or wherever they are.

Pity the 2 creeps wouldn't stay over in England or wherever they are.
Not a hope she's to much social welfare payments here to collect, the English social welfare wouldn't allow a sponger like this pair to screw them over.

Here we go again with the poxy tablets

so she got a flight just to take them pics
Her so called cheat sheet to Belfast not good enough for her anymore

can u imagine the so called haul when she home

Here we go again with the poxy tablets

so she got a flight just to take them pics
Her so called cheat sheet to Belfast not good enough for her anymore

can u imagine the so called haul when she home
Yep photos of tablets....again πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ She can't be surprised that she has to buy followers 🀭
---
Her great collab competition is doing amazingly anyway, she's up a whole 9 followers since yesterday πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Yep photos of tablets....again πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ She can't be surprised that she has to buy followers 🀭
---
Her great collab competition is doing amazingly anyway, she's up a whole 9 followers since yesterday πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTES
---
Yeah says enough. She's showed her real self yesterday with her lies. She's off somewhere and still can't be kept out of the pound shop's. Kinda say's a lot about what excites her doesn't it.

Reactions: 1
The time of the article creepy is 40 this yr so this must be the romantic getaway , going into Primark and pharmacies/poundshops to take medicine photos.
Might be lucky today he might see aldi and Tesco there for more photos

Reactions: 4
The time of the article creepy is 40 this yr so this must be the romantic getaway , going into Primark and pharmacies/poundshops to take medicine photos.
Might be lucky today he might see aldi and Tesco there for more photos
Say your right and she'd to bring him to another country where nobody knows him. And because of her huge following sure the was high chance Mohammed from India would be rocking around the south of Ireland and recognising her . But on another note who goes away and wears the stinking leggings, she's trotted around the since January. She's one pair of new balance and the whole country want them Stop .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's been a busy bee 🐝 getting his log in details and erasing all traces of him/them off Facebook. There isn't even a photo left if anyone searches like there was b4!! She's raging here with our profile pics πŸ˜‚ so out there now online there's no pictures of them together! She's relentless !!!
All that's left is the article

His spelling though!! Shocking!! So maybe it's himself and klarissa who are both working from her page.....or is it a coincidence neither can spell πŸ€”
Trying to make it big! 5 kids are expensive, so maybe he's going along with the whole thing too thinking it's an easy way to make money doing very little

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's been a busy bee 🐝 getting his log in details and erasing all traces of him/them off Facebook. There isn't even a photo left if anyone searches like there was b4!! She's raging here with our profile pics πŸ˜‚ so out there now online there's no pictures of them together! She's relentless !!!
All that's left is the article

His spelling though!! Shocking!! So maybe it's himself and klarissa who are both working from her page.....or is it a coincidence neither can spell πŸ€”
Trying to make it big! 5 kids are expensive, so maybe he's going along with the whole thing too thinking it's an easy way to make money doing very little
She's not that crafty after all. Make a profile pic for one of uz .
---
Talbot Fitness Carlow - Staff member 1 - Kealy Cuddihy ... - Facebook

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.