Myka Stauffer - The mother who gave up her internationally adopted Chinese son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have you seen that - all I knew is that she has gone silent on all social media and has been ever since the H situation happened?

It was mentioned in a dad challenge podcast video but I dont know if it was true or not!

Ahh yeah I've watched a few of his videos but there's some things I disagree with so haven't listened or watched any of his videos for a while.

I am just watching a few videos on a Chinese version of youtube and found a video of the time that Radley badly burn his hand on stove and they didnt get it checked at the hospital, they just soaked it and gave him pain at home.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I dont think the adopting agency lied to them about his learning disabilities, I think the Stauffers ignored that information and thought they could bring him up as a normal child.
Yes, Myka is a narcissist. The doctors told her and her husband in no uncertain terms that H would require a lot of care. But Myka and her magical thinking ignored this and then showed how spectacularly lacking in empathy she is by being unkind to a child with quite significant disabilities. She’s vile.

She is narcissistic towards her other children, too. There was a video of her revelling in the fact that her daughter was feeling upset that Myka was going away. A normal parent would have reassured the child that she was going to be fine but oh no, not Myka.