My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Set this thread up as interest under LMD thread and didn’t want it to derail....

To recap
📍MSC Instagram account has went so quiet all of a sudden
📍Donna advertising her own personal page via the MSC Instagram to gain followers
📍Donna started her own company Slykie in lockdown but doesn’t want anyone to know it’s her doing it 🧐
📍All their physical stores have closed

Reactions: 11
All very odd. I like the girls so I hope whatever they're doing now they're OK. I'm sure if Donna was to reveal herself as the face behind Sylkie it would improve her sales, they did well as MSC and people seem to like her and Anita so I'm sure people would get behind her.

Reactions: 6
I do like them , but they haven’t always been 100% truthful . A friend of donnas won a competition they ran years ago . Did put me off then . But it was a long time ago don’t think they would pull something like that now. Maybe she did get randomly selected . That said I have bought from them . Have spoken to them both on nights out years and years ago and they were nice

Reactions: 7
I think everyone liked them cos they were so relatable! I seen last night on companies house that the boudoir in dungannon was registered to their parents.

I just don’t understand why when MSC is so well established that she set slykie up to sell pjs and slippers online lol she could have easily sold those via MSC
Does anyone remember aswell that Donna went kinda awol last year lol she came on the MSC Instagram and said that she had taken some time out for herself but didn’t say why (not that she has to) just thought that was weird too cos she is normally so open and bubbly!

Reactions: 4
They must have just gone their separate ways in business. Wonder what anita is doing.

Reactions: 1
I got the impression there must have been a fall out between them which is sad as they always seemed so good together. I assumed Donna going AWOL was her and her bf splitting up... but someone said they are together...
Even if they have went their separate ways, seems crazy to leave such a well established insta idle.... and why such secrecy over the Sylkie thing?
I completely agree that her promoting it would help sales
They both seem to be good business women and successful...
wonder why the home place is for sale! It’s beautiful!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s something to do with Donna’s boyfriend Neil. He had set up the “Ireland’s Call” scheme to bring medics home in March/April but then there had been controversy about him in the summer which correlated with her going very quiet on social media. He’s a reserve member of the Irish Defence forces and had been using unauthorised photos of him in uniform and then some of the Ireland’s Call board stood down with “concerns about its leadership and governance”. At the time I did think about the possible effect on MSC. Then their house in Belfast was put up for sale. I think they had split and are now back together and have bought a new house in Tyrone. He seems like a very dominant character and very attention seeking.
Also- he had lived in San Francisco a few years prior and there was a custody battle with a former girlfriend there over their dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s definitely very strange 🧐 on companies house it says the accounts for MSC are overdue aswell....
Weird

I really hope they haven’t fallen out over Neil especially after everything Anita went through recently. Worries me a bit that we haven’t seen her on socials lately

Reactions: 2
There's something strange about the accounts and the new business. Is it real? It has a full website but no social media. Its a leap but it looks like its been set up to look like its a real business but its not.

It’s definitely very strange 🧐 on companies house it says the accounts for MSC are overdue aswell....
Weird

I really hope they haven’t fallen out over Neil especially after everything Anita went through recently. Worries me a bit that we haven’t seen her on socials lately
If msc is no longer operating why are they both still active on companies house as directors ?

I think it’s something to do with Donna’s boyfriend Neil. He had set up the “Ireland’s Call” scheme to bring medics home in March/April but then there had been controversy about him in the summer which correlated with her going very quiet on social media. He’s a reserve member of the Irish Defence forces and had been using unauthorised photos of him in uniform and then some of the Ireland’s Call board stood down with “concerns about its leadership and governance”. At the time I did think about the possible effect on MSC. Then their house in Belfast was put up for sale. I think they had split and are now back together and have bought a new house in Tyrone. He seems like a very dominant character and very attention seeking.
Also- he had lived in San Francisco a few years prior and there was a custody battle with a former girlfriend there over their dog.
Anyone have an article? Its on the Times but behind a paywall.

No doubt they did a good thing with the PPE but there's a level of deception there from Neil!

Reactions: 3
I have these from the time I read it in the paper. I think there were articles in the Sunday Times two weeks in a row but only have these pics

I can’t figure out how to change the order but the third pic is the start of the article
My god you have all the tea 🫖!!!

My god you have all the tea 🫖!!!
No I really don’t! I’m originally not a million miles away from them and would’ve been in their shop in Dungannon a good few times buying wedding outfits. Always followed their MSC blog & just dying to know what’s up. They went from being so prominent online to more or less nothing. A friend used to follow Neil and said he appeared to be a very dominant character and wondered how Donna coped with him!

Last edited:
No I really don’t! I’m originally not a million miles away from them and would’ve been in their shop in Dungannon a good few times buying wedding outfits. Always followed their MSC blog & just dying to know what’s up. They went from being so prominent online to more or less nothing. A friend used to follow Neil and said he appeared to be a very dominant character and wondered how Anita coped with him!
Its donna that is with neil is it not ?